What's new

David Miscavige Prophecy

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where is your faith?
Where is your hope?
Where is your love?

Anything is possible if you believe. He is a man. He is a sinner, just like you and me. He is clay in God's hands and God can do whatever he wants with clay. I have prayed for something good to happen both to David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology. And God will answer my prayer.
Stay calm Korn.

This is an interesting message board where most of the participants have been the victims of the Devil incarnate - L. Rom Hubbard.

We have faith - that through our efforts we will drive the evil of Scientology out of the lives of our families, neighbours and close friends - many of whom have shunned (disconnected from) us.

We have hope - that one day there will be no more new victims of the cult.

We have love - but it's a step too far for many of us to wish well for Miscavage - you'll just have to stick around for a while and read some of the threads to understand.

We're closer to the flames of hell here than you might think - so I suggest clicking on the Featured Threads link to learn more.

Peace.

Brian Korn

Patron
Oh brother..good answered my prayers..so long time I tried to enlight those sinners here..they don't listen to my love and forgiving preaching...
How about you team with me so we pray for those lost souls..who think peace, love and forgiving is an evil SJW implant...

Actually God communicated with my higher self and told me that a prophecy will be soon and something good will happen and you will help us in accomplishing it...you are the angel.
The day the prophecy will be..I've seen it clearly,,the day the prophecy will be accomplished it will be released all over the planet, in all medias..loudly spoken and bold written on the IRS website....
Will you join me in bringing enlightment, faith, hope and love to our sister and brother on this planet baord..
I feel very lonely!

Thank you
May good bless and enlight you!
Amen. I will definitely help you. I will pray to the Lord for these people and for those still in Scientology. The Lord is the way to true freedom. I know that and you know that. Let us pray that they know that as well. Amen.

Brian Korn

Patron
Stay calm Korn.

This is an interesting message board where most of the participants have been the victims of the Devil incarnate - L. Rom Hubbard.

We have faith - that through our efforts we will drive the evil of Scientology out of the lives of our families, neighbours and close friends - many of whom have shunned (disconnected from) us.

We have hope - that one day there will be no more new victims of the cult.

We have love - but it's a step too far for many of us to wish well for Miscavage - you'll just have to stick around for a while and read some of the threads to understand.

We're closer to the flames of hell here than you might think - so I suggest clicking on the Featured Threads link to learn more.

Peace.
One time, I died and I saw L. Ron Hubbard. He was in hell running around frantically looking for the Christ Child. But he couldn't find him anywhere. That's what L. Ron Hubbard will now be doing forever. Constantly anxiously looking for Christ and never finding him, forever. I saw that once while I was dead.

Brian Korn

Patron
There's a full moon, and there was a lunar eclipse.

190121002252-lunar-eclipse-griffith-observatory-exlarge-169.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/world/lunar-eclipse-january-2019/index.html
Yeah. Who tuned off the moon last night?

There's a full moon, and there was a lunar eclipse.

190121002252-lunar-eclipse-griffith-observatory-exlarge-169.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/world/lunar-eclipse-january-2019/index.html

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think many here are particularly receptive to your preaching. You might look for another venue for your proselytizing.

In fact, I strongly urge you to go away and sell your beliefs somewhere else. Pretty please?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
mark 5:1-20
luke 8:26-39

Jesus healed an insane lunatic who lived in tombs. He can handle David Miscavige. Have faith!
Okay...but when?????
I don't think Jesus, neither the Lord, would take so long To vandale it, meeting him inflicting so much pain to so many human beings!

Brian, it appears they are both busy with other duties. Thus, it would be clever to count on us ..on this planet....

Lord IRS will be in a better position to handle!

Last edited:

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Once upon a time on a beautiful day in [MONTH], David Miscavige had just finished a meeting with [PEOPLE] at [PLACE], and he had to pee. So he got up and walked to the bathroom and peed in the toilet.
But something happened to him in that bathroom, we don’t know what exactly. And when he came out of the bathroom he went directly into a private office in the building he was in, closed the door and locked it. There, David Miscavige sat. He was alone in the office and pondered what just happened to him in the bathroom. He sat there alone for [TIME PERIOD].

What had happened that day was that God called him. David had an immediate change of heart that he did not cause. Someone had prayed for him earlier and God answered that person’s prayer and that’s what caused it to happen and set it off.

All of a sudden David knelt down on his knees and began to call out “Jesus Christ… Jesus Christ… Jesus Christ….” Over and over again he said it. After [TIME PERIOD] of doing this he left the office he was in. And then he went back to visit with his people who he had just gotten out of the meeting with.

He called one of his friends aside and whispered something in his ear. When the friend heard what David whispered in his ear, his countenance became terrible and horribly frightening. The friend immediately got in his car and drove away.

To the people who were still around him, he spoke to them in a loud voice, without a microphone, for he was yelling. And he said to them “[ONE SENTENCE].” The whole crowd became astonished at what David had just said. But David slipped away and went to a private place where there was a Holy Bible. Out of curiosity he wondered what Heaven was, for the Lord had made him to question it at that very moment.

And he opened to a chapter at the end of the Bible called The Revelation and when he read this, “They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads,” he remembered what happened to him in the bathroom earlier, and prayed to God that would be true for him. And at that moment David Miscavige became a born-again Christian. He forsook Scientology and realized there was someone better than his teacher L. Ron Hubbard. He realized at that moment that he wanted to be friends with Jesus Christ, someone who actually loved him and conquered death. And he realized at that moment that despite all the goodness he knew about L. Ron Hubbard, Jesus Christ was better.

The Holy Spirit came upon David Miscavige, and from that moment on he no longer represented the Church of Scientology. Instead, he became a disciple of Jesus Christ and lived happily ever after.
Amen.
Are we playing Mad Libs?

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
You've come here with nothing butt Korn on the C.O.B.
The way you write with such familiar rhetoric tells me that you have picked up L. Ron Hubbard's valence and now you filter everything, including your rather bizarre Bible Babbler's spin on Scientology through Hubbard's head or at least how you project his head to be.
The purif was a sham because it only stirred up the toxins in your system minus any emphasis on the internal transport system necessary to complete the process of carrying them harmlessly out. Instead they were merely redeposited after getting stirred up into toxic soup and sickening you all over again. Imagine entering a room with a broom and stirring up a dust cloud without opening a window or a door and re-breathing the dust all over again, that's what you did on the purif. You would have had to take massive amounts of fiber and charcoal capsules as well as key glutamine raising elements that rev up you immune response.
Hubbard failed you, kick him out of your head!
Why charcoal capsules? What do they do? Just curious.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
One time, I died and I saw L. Ron Hubbard. He was in hell running around frantically looking for the Christ Child. But he couldn't find him anywhere. That's what L. Ron Hubbard will now be doing forever. Constantly anxiously looking for Christ and never finding him, forever. I saw that once while I was dead.
LRH would never in hell run looking for Christ..
You know why?????

Because he would de terrified Christ would punch him...

You know why????

Ask people....or LRH.....

phenomanon

Canyon
You don't have to be so rude to me. Explain it to me please so I can add to my knowledge. It's not my ego being overinflated. It's the fact that God always answers my prayers. And to pray that David Miscavige turns to Christ and that the Holy Spirit would integrate himself into the Church of Scientology and bring True Total Freedom to everyone is a liberating and good request and prayer. And God will honor it.

Don't be so mean

:dontfeedtrolls::dontfeedtrolls::dontfeedtrolls:

JustSheila

Crusader
You don't have to be so rude to me. Explain it to me please so I can add to my knowledge. It's not my ego being overinflated. It's the fact that God always answers my prayers. And to pray that David Miscavige turns to Christ and that the Holy Spirit would integrate himself into the Church of Scientology and bring True Total Freedom to everyone is a liberating and good request and prayer. And God will honor it.

Don't be so mean.

If you were a real Christian, you'd know that there are literally hundreds of quotes telling people to turn away from fake gods and fake churches. You are, instead, asking that the Holy Spirit JOIN and INTEGRATE with a fake church. That's comparable to praying that the Holy Spirit integrate with the famous golden calf.

Nobody is being mean by pointing out to you that your comments are stupid.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I just noticed that Lotus and Potus are almost the same word.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Phenom... :eek:

POTUS is the digusting ''thing" who grab them by the puXXXy
And I am one of the puXXies he will never grab...I prefer to die...or to go with Lord Xenu..or may be to go lesbian...:oops: or even to keep on going solo... :p

lol :D

Last edited: