What's new

David Miscavige- 'The Big Thetan'

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I was just reading another thread when I remembered a story I was once told by a Sea Org member.

He said that although he wasn't in the building at the time, he was told what had happend by another SO.

Apparently David Miscavige had walked into London Org and he was so theta that his presence could be felt in the Executives office on the top floor (something like the 5ft story of the building).

One of the Execs who was lucky enough to be with a public I believe (or just not be there) told me she was glad that Miscavige was not able to get her into his 'meeting' because everyone got a real roasting. I think she implied that he screamed his head off at them. Most, if not all were moved post.

So, now we know how to spot David Miscavige if he is in the vicinity. The Feeling of amazing theta!!!!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was just reading another thread when I remembered a story I was once told by a Sea Org member.

He said that although he wasn't in the building at the time, he was told what had happend by another SO.

Apparently David Miscavige had walked into London Org and he was so theta that his presence could be felt in the Executives office on the top floor (something like the 5ft story of the building).

One of the Execs who was lucky enough to be with a public I believe (or just not be there) told me she was glad that Miscavige was not able to get her into his 'meeting' because everyone got a real roasting. I think she implied that he screamed his head off at them. Most, if not all were moved post.

So, now we know how to spot David Miscavige if he is in the vicinity. The Feeling of amazing theta!!!!

DM is every bit as big a thetan as Stalin and Hitler. That exec was obviously not even fit to lick DM's boots.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I forgot to mention ... everybody has to start somewhere. Scientology wants you to be as big a thetan as DM, so its up to you to do your best when they have you screaming at ashtrays. It is great training if you want to administer a face ripping/severe reality adjustment. But you have to APPLY the tech in order for it to work. Once you feel really, really, good about your projection of intention while screaming at an ashtry, it is time to APPLY THE TECH, so as to have a success story to write up! Here are some mini check sheets for you for tech application:

1) purchase an airline ticket
2) on the day of your flight, have your pockets full of extranious metal objects such as pen knives, nail clippers, and a novelty cigarette lighter that is shaped like a hand grenade
3) apply the tech to a TSA-hole
4) write up your success story!

Or, try this check sheet

1) get behind the wheel of your car
2) speed
3) speed some more until you get pulled over
4) apply the tech on Smokey or your local oinkster
5) write up your success story!

Pete

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Well, I have seen the little bastard, in person, scurrying around like a rat - darting this way and that like he had no clue how to get across the room.

Big ? My ass !

Please

Davie boy is a retarded bird brain shmuck.

Anybody impressed by that little fart .... Dear God !

TG1

Angelic Poster
This post is just making me laugh. What amazing dorks cult members are.

I wonder how many staff have actually met His Shortness?

I have often wished I'd run into him at ... oh, I dunno ... a cocktail party, for instance.

He wouldn't know what hit him.

LOL

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
This post is just making me laugh. What amazing dorks cult members are.

I wonder how many staff have actually met His Shortness?

I have often wished I'd run into him at ... oh, I dunno ... a cocktail party, for instance.

He wouldn't know what hit him.

LOL

Funny side story... someone once said to me " COB is arriving tomorrow and you can meet him !"

I replied I already had made my airlines reservations for today so maybe I would catch him in LA sometime.

And the entourage whined "He is the COB "! and I said, yes, and he pobably would be for awhile and I could catch him later.

That little shrimp was not impressive in the least.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Funny side story... someone once said to me " COB is arriving tomorrow and you can meet him !"

I replied I already had made my airlines reservations for today so maybe I would catch him in LA sometime.

And the entourage whined "He is the COB "! and I said, yes, and he pobably would be for awhile and I could catch him later.

That little shrimp was not impressive in the least.

What a dilletante. You passed up a chance to meet the see oh bee and perhaps receive the blessings of one of his special laying on of hands ceremonies.

Pete

Gadfly

Crusader
What a dilletante. You passed up a chance to meet the see oh bee and perhaps receive the blessings of one of his special laying on of hands ceremonies.

Pete

"special laying on of hands ceremony" :hysterical:

(another day, another beating . . . )

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
"special laying on of hands ceremony" :hysterical:

(another day, another beating . . . )

One thing I missed while doing my time in is that the little bastard never took a swing at me.

I taught hand to hand combat for 4 years so I always loved somebody taking a swing at me.

Would have been fun.

Div6

Crusader
Or, try this check sheet

1) get behind the wheel of your car
2) speed
3) speed some more until you get pulled over
4) apply the tech on Smokey or your local oinkster
5) write up your success story!

Pete

Ok. Here is my win:

I did this checksheet. I was doing 70 mph in a 25 zone. Got pulled by an unmarked county mounty. Usual routine: asks for license and registration, goes to his car to check the database. Comes back and the following convo ensues:
(Note: in this jurisdiction the above offense constitutes reckless driving and he would be within rights to V& me on the spot.)

He: Do you know how fast you were going?
Me: 68 mph
He: I clocked you at 72. Why were you driving so fast?
Me: (TR 0 in, Tone 40 check) Well officer, I drive these roads every day, and this is my favorite place to speed.
He: (Somewhat astounded by my admission, hands my license and registration back to me..) Don't EVER let me catch you again. (Goes back to car and drives off.)

Winning! :biggrin:

(True story).

Div6

Crusader
Well, I have seen the little bastard, in person, scurrying around like a rat - darting this way and that like he had no clue how to get across the room.

Big ? My ass !

Please

Davie boy is a retarded bird brain shmuck.

Anybody impressed by that little fart .... Dear God !

My first encounter of him (nothing verbal, just spacial "contact") resulted in my deciding then and there to finish my contract and GTF off staff. He is a creepy man, full of hatred, resentment and compressed entheta.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
My first encounter of him (nothing verbal, just spacial "contact") resulted in my deciding then and there to finish my contract and GTF off staff. He is a creepy man, full of hatred, resentment and compressed entheta.

Has anyone noticed the oxymoron of the title of this thread? David Miscavige: "The Big Thetan". Ahem! Big? Shouldn't that be dwarf?

More like: DM the BIG MORON!

(Giggles!)