What's new

David Miscavige - The Devil's in Clearwater - What disaster shall befall Flag?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
My new avatar and signature block. :)

Thank you, Hoaxie. :)

TG1
............................................................................................:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.

Sorry, I fell out of my assigned seating.

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Addition to TG1 signature:

Amen. And please dear Lord, have bird poop rain down on Kirstie Allies stupid face for all eternity, she's a fucking bitch.

HelluvaHoax!

Thank God 10oriocookies is Grade 0 and says what everyone thinks....

Addition to TG1 signature:

Amen. And please dear Lord, have bird poop rain down on Kirstie Allies stupid face for all eternity, she's a fucking bitch.

That really made me laugh.

Jesus, how old am I, six? LOLOLOL

Hilarious!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about some picket signs on Ft Harrison Ave?

DM hiding at Flag from
subpeona's in California

Yeah, its too long, needs to be shorter..

HelluvaHoax!

DM hiding at Flag from
subpeona's in California

Yeah, shorter is better-er.

But, at least we can dream of picket signs that never were. . .

[STRIKE]WHERE IS XENU?[/STRIKE] DONE!
[STRIKE]WHERE IS RON?[/STRIKE] DONE!
WHERE IS SHELLY?
WHERE IS A GASSED UP BLUEBIRD MOTORHOME?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
do you really think that is what's up?

It IS in character.

"Scientology will go to extreme lengths to conceal upper management personnel from service of process, subpoenas and depositions. When alive L. Ron Hubbard was protected in this manner. In addition personnel have been driven around the city in covered vans to protect their identities and whereabouts. Moreover, when deemed necessary, personnel are sent out of this country in order to avoid legal process. " Gerry Armstrong (1)

" he remained in hiding to avoid any subpoenas. (26) "

But It matters not as long as it induces a question from a member inside the empire of lies.

Arnie Lerma

Sidebar: "It is no accident that I avoid saying "Church of Scientology" --
the trademarked corporate name. " Robert Vaughn Young

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
............................................................................................:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.

Sorry, I fell out of my assigned seating.
Have you recently performed a [STRIKE]dead pixel mapping[/STRIKE] dead emoticon mapping ?

:wink2:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
It IS in character.

"Scientology will go to extreme lengths to conceal upper management personnel from service of process, subpoenas and depositions. When alive L. Ron Hubbard was protected in this manner. In addition personnel have been driven around the city in covered vans to protect their identities and whereabouts. Moreover, when deemed necessary, personnel are sent out of this country in order to avoid legal process. " Gerry Armstrong (1)

But It matters not as long as it induces a question from a member inside the empire of lies.

Arnie Lerma

ah. a background of a supoena, (unfortunately most people would recognise this) with just the word supoena and "david miscavige?" scrawled across it in bold .and variations on that theme.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
It IS in character.

Arnie Lerma

Empire of Lies

Great title for a book on $cn.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

DM hiding at Flag from
subpeona's in California

How about:

David Miscavige
WHY ARE YOU HIDING?

Then another -
DM - You are wanted in COURT!

and another:

David Miscavige
Clay Demo "Subpeona"
(my personal favorite)

and another:
Super Power FRAUD

Terril park

Sponsor
It's a big deal.

We have entered the endgame phase for CCOB (Cult Chairman of the Board). It's not a well-ordered and "rhythmic sweep" when a con man goes down--it's more akin to a gargantuan VOLCANO in the weeks and months leading up to it exploding.

At first there are intermittent and sporadic little flames and jets of magma shooting into the air. It may even appear to calm down, but the occasional underground rumbling sounds and streams of molten rock that burst out of nowhere remind us that the entire volcano is building (in its own way and time) to a massive crescendo.

All these events (e.g. re-scheduled or disappearing Maiden Voyages, sudden cancellation of Flag mini-grandeur events, etc.) are apocalyptic signs that "da volcano be fittin' ta blow!"

There is no neat little mathematical order or symmetry to these things. In their lead-up phase, they are anomalous and chaotic by nature and it's just a bit too early to see the magnificent airborne mile-high explosion of fiery lava. But, what we are witnessing is INCREASING FREQUENCY OF SEISMIC EVENTS AND SEVERITY OF AMPLITUDE. Here are just a few recent and juicy examples.....Tom Cruise erupting internationally with Katie Holmes visibly blowing and rejecting Scientology. Narconnon being investigated, sued multiple times for wrongful death--and on the verge of prosecution. Idle Morgue stats crashing out the bottom. The PA announcment that "....Lisa Marie Presley has left the building". The Garcia's civil lawsuit being commanded by a team of elite legal special forces. Laura DeCrescenzo's forced abortion lawsuit. And, most recently, Leah Remini's double-fingered defiance & public departure from COB's "How to Keep a Celebrity Slave terrorized, silent and and Marching in Formation" playbook.

At this point COB has absolutely NO ANSWER to any of it. So he stays in default mode, the same as any other Ponzi schemer does. They do what they know how to do--PROMOTE OUTRAGEOUSLY UNREAL MIRACLES THAT NEVER HAPPEN.

The worldwide audience of people waiting for COB to actually deliver on any of his glowing predictions is dwindling. They are getting up out of their seats and leaving the COB meltdown event. In the case of the just-cancelled Flag COB event, they never even made it into their seats in the first place!

You weren't imagining it. COB and the cult are really unraveling in plain view. The fuse has been lit, it'll just be a little longer.......enjoy the show.

Few got to see "Revolt in the Stars". This show is going to be shown worldwide
to a very appreciative audience and it will blow millions of BTs socks off.:coolwink:

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Never in my 29 years with the cult has any event ever been cancelled

Come hell or high water, events such as maiden voyage, any scheduled course time, graduation would never
be cancelled.

After the 1989 earthquake in california just occurred, Lynda Allender was doing call-in (she called me) to get people to be on course because no one was coming in for course time and stats were down. My god, people wanted to be with their families. People were not going to work and a lot of places had no power. Unbelievable!

I agree something is brewing.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Never in my 29 years with the cult has any event ever been cancelled

Come hell or high water, events such as maiden voyage, any scheduled course time, graduation would never
be cancelled.

After the 1989 earthquake in california just occurred, Lynda Allender was doing call-in (she called me) to get people to be on course because no one was coming in for course time and stats were down. My god, people wanted to be with their families. People were not going to work and a lot of places had no power. Unbelievable!

I agree something is brewing.

and would that be Slappy's Stats? Maybe he fled Flag and went on the Fleecewinds? He can hide on Water - but just remember David Miscavige - where ever you go - there you are!! You cannot hide from yourself much longer! You are swarming with BT's and your ethics folder is getting HUGE!!

Another sign suggestion for a Flag Protester: Slappy is Slipping
Stats - Straight Down and Epic!

or

Never is this Galaxy
76 Trillion years
Has a MV Event been Cancelled!

or

What's up with Slappy?
Hiding from a Process Server?

or

Slappy Fled to Fleecewinds!