What's new

David Miscavige to cancel Hubbard Policy and Tech

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't ask me for the source, I won't reveal it, further the data is from multiple reliable sources. Source names are known to me. Here is the hot poop..

News from Clearwater FSO: Hubbard's Policy has been suspended, telex'd orders from David Miscavige now supersede Hubbard.

Hubbard's pictures grow fewer and fewer and smaller and smaller at each years events.

News from David Miscavge: Scientology will concede Hubbard was a dirtball, his PR and the evidence is so bad... they have given up... Hubbard will be phased out....to be replaced by David Miscavige.

Their plan it is to copy the Mormons.
Few people know who Joseph Smith was..
but everybody knows who Brigham Young was...

El Ron Hubbard = Joseph Smith

David Miscavige = Brigham Young

Hubbard's policy will be canceled, his tech will be canceled,
David Miscavige will play the part of Brigham Young and write the new materials of $cientology for you.

-------------------

The previous information is TRUE, regards
Arnie Lerma ex FBO Pubs US
6045 N 26th Rd
Arlington VA 22207

Arnie, I don't doubt your sources. My only hesitancy about this actually ever occurring is the difficulty in separating from Dianetics. DMSMH is the 'Holy Bible' of Scientology. Is Miscavige going to dismiss Dianetics and Clear and say that it is no longer standard tech and everybody is going to start on the OT levels. I don't mean to be contrary, I'm just playing devil's advocate here, trying to think this through in terms of how Hubbard will be 'shelved' so to speak.

Jumping ahead, is DM thinking about who will replace him when he kicks the bucket.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Jumping ahead, is DM thinking about who will replace him when he kicks the bucket.

I doubt Davey gives a rat's ass about who runs Scientology once he's gone. First, I doubt he thinks he can die; 2nd, he's only interested in killing off any possibility of anybody else thinking someone could replace him.

Being seen as a possible DM successor sounds about as healthy as licking suppurating smallpox lesions.

Zinj

Tim Skog

I doubt Davey gives a rat's ass about who runs Scientology once he's gone. First, I doubt he thinks he can die; 2nd, he's only interested in killing off any possibility of anybody else thinking someone could replace him.

Being seen as a possible DM successor sounds about as healthy as licking suppurating smallpox lesions.

Zinj

Zinj, If DM is not thinking of it, perhaps someone else in the cult is. Yes, the thought of another era after DM is pukey, But who can say with certainty that the cult won't continue on for another 30 - 40 years. How old will DM be by then? How good is his health right now?

If what Arnie is saying is true, remember that someone came after Brigham Young.

Tim Skog

The point is not so much that the idea is pukey, but that thinking about succeeding DM is likely lethal.

Zinj

Agreed. Whoever wanted to take over would have to be completely covert about it.

I'm thinking back to how DM took control. That really started in '81 and '82 when he became a power in management. The only real power above DM then was LRH and the Broekers. DM took over Special Projects and Mission All Clear and literally took over the legal reins of the church corporately and as far as LRH's legal representation in the various damages suits that were being brought at the time. In ' 86 when LRH died the Broekers were the next in line and LRH had supposedly designated them to take over as the two Loyal Officers.

However, because DM controlled the lawyers and the private investigators he was able to drive off Pat Broeker and Annie. Annie actually wound up in the RPF. Thus, DM was now the BOSS.

And who would be in a position to take control of the church when DM dies?
I'm guessing one of the church's lawyers. Whoever can take corporate control would literally own the church and all its assets. H-m-m-m-m-m. Just something to think about that is plausible. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Ron allowed Davey to get into a position to take over. Allowed him to get onto 'finance lines' and 'command lines'. As paranoid as He was; he wasn't paranoid enough. I suspect He was just too dissolute to actually *want* to be in actual day-to-day control of the Cult, as long as He had His 'authority' and the money kept rolling in.

Davey, on the other hand, is a micromanager with his finger up every pie and his fist in every face. No way is he going to allow anyone to have any real authority or control of the cash. And, he's spent at least the last decade deliberately deleting anyone with any potential 'successor' potential.

Scientology *never* had a process for succession.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I recall reading a PL in the old (early 70s) OEC volumes written around 1965, when the post of EDWW existed, at least in name. Hubbard held it then, but the policy was written about some future time when he wouldn't be around. The idea was that the people heading up the continental areas would all get together and look at the stats of the people concerned and based only on statistics choose a head honcho.

Paul

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
After reading the above posts makes me conclude that Ron himself knew Scientology didn't work or he would have ordered that the top execs under him (I.E. DM and the Broekers) would be OT's and sec checked to death.
DM was like NOWHERE on Ron's bridge. That's not faith in Scientology for sure.:confused2:

Once I met Annie, all I could sum up was that she was a broken person.

Black Sun

Patron
I think it has been DMs strategy for a while now, to phase scn over from his beloved master to himself. He knows the day will come when the Founder's no return will have to be explained. (You know there is this huge castle on the hill at Gold that was built for Hubbard years after his death which completed just a couple of years ago. For a while the crew there was being told to snap to so everything would be fine by the time the master returns. Then I have not heard such any more.)

Just on what gradient DM will venture into doing this openly, I would not try to guess. But he is still a young man, and optimally Scientology should last for hims for a while still. -- It will not, but fine.

Tim Skog

After reading the above posts makes me conclude that Ron himself knew Scientology didn't work or he would have ordered that the top execs under him (I.E. DM and the Broekers) would be OT's and sec checked to death.
DM was like NOWHERE on Ron's bridge. That's not faith in Scientology for sure.:confused2:

Once I met Annie, all I could sum up was that she was a broken person.

Ron allowed Davey to get into a position to take over. Allowed him to get onto 'finance lines' and 'command lines'. As paranoid as He was; he wasn't paranoid enough. I suspect He was just too dissolute to actually *want* to be in actual day-to-day control of the Cult, as long as He had His 'authority' and the money kept rolling in.

Davey, on the other hand, is a micromanager with his finger up every pie and his fist in every face. No way is he going to allow anyone to have any real authority or control of the cash. And, he's spent at least the last decade deliberately deleting anyone with any potential 'successor' potential.

Zinj

I think it has been DMs strategy for a while now, to phase scn over from his beloved master to himself. He knows the day will come when the Founder's no return will have to be explained. (You know there is this huge castle on the hill at Gold that was built for Hubbard years after his death which completed just a couple of years ago. For a while the crew there was being told to snap to so everything would be fine by the time the master returns. Then I have not heard such any more.)

Just on what gradient DM will venture into doing this openly, I would not try to guess. But he is still a young man, and optimally Scientology should last for hims for a while still. -- It will not, but fine.

Then, the only other conclusion is that DM will somehow dissolve the Church at some point. Take the money and run so to speak.

If DM is setting it up for there to be no successor and he doesn't liquidate the assets, the Church would go into receivership or something similar.

Is there an end game here? This kind of shit intrigues me. Sorry for dragging it out.:unsure:

BAYCB

Patron with Honors
2nd coming.....

Just thinking a what if….. someone was to come along and claim to be the second coming of LRH and be convincing enough gain the support of many members of the church but not All including DM.

DM would decry this new LRH as false, resulting in a split in the church. DM would continue to promise the real LRH would one day return, while the other new LRH group goes its own way.

Of course DM realizing this possibility would take steps to ensure there would be no new born LRH’s by outlawing any new babies within the group that he can control or banishing those who he couldn’t.

Who knows.... history has a tendency to repeat itself....:eyeroll:

Just thinking a what if….. someone was to come along and claim to be the second coming of LRH and be convincing enough gain the support of many members of the church but not All including DM.

DM would decry this new LRH as false, resulting in a split in the church. DM would continue to promise the real LRH would one day return, while the other new LRH group goes its own way.

Of course DM realizing this possibility would take steps to ensure there would be no new born LRH’s by outlawing any new babies within the group that he can control or banishing those who he couldn’t.

LOL...

Actually, my money is on another 2,500 years before he shows up again. :neener:

Little Bear Victor

Aren't there already a couple of people who claim to be reincarnated LRHs over in the Freezone?

There are, by the way, a number of indicators that DM has tried to make a suitable "returned LRH." When you think of it, it would be weird (in a Scientolological framework) if he hadn't. Fortunately this has been highly unsuccessful thus far.

And DM apparently is the "only one" who knows the passphrase that LRH will tell him upon his return. Likely story...

It's much like the Chinese government being the authority on who the next Dalai Lama will be -- you can be sure it won't be the real one, but one they can control every action of.

V

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aren't there already a couple of people who claim to be reincarnated LRHs over in the Freezone?

There are, by the way, a number of indicators that DM has tried to make a suitable "returned LRH." When you think of it, it would be weird (in a Scientolological framework) if he hadn't. Fortunately this has been highly unsuccessful thus far.

And DM apparently is the "only one" who knows the passphrase that LRH will tell him upon his return. Likely story...

It's much like the Chinese government being the authority on who the next Dalai Lama will be -- you can be sure it won't be the real one, but one they can control every action of.

V

Interesting LBV.

So DM could say at any time that Hubbard had made a return and that he had personally given DM his seal of approval. Further, because of security concerns, LRH could not reveal his new identify but rest assured that he would be continuing to develop the Tech and would be issuing some updates very soon.

That way, Miscavige could still retain control of Scientology, make all the 'revisions' that he wanted to the materials and theory and never have to justify them and never have to offer a shred of evidence to support his legitimacy.

Breathtaking!

Axiom142

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Questions, questions, questions.

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.
Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind.
You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas.
You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone.

Imagine, if you will, a story that makes it all resolve in the minds of the Faithful, a story to boggle the mind of any but the True Believer, a story that explains it all, a fanciful story...

Young Davey is called into the presence of He Who Must Not Be Kept Waiting. "I need your body", He intones.

Young Davey begins to disrobe.
"No, no, you idiot! I need the USE of your body! Mine is failing fast and there’s work to be done; Planets to be Cleared, souls to be cracked, people to be punished, oh yes, people to be punished again and again,” says He.
“It shouldn’t take too long.”

Young Davey nods his head numbly and bravely squares his tiny frame.
“You won’t feel a thing, my boy. Now, LOOK INTO MY EYES!”

The blanketing of Young Davey’s body went almost unnoticed. Davey, of course, remained with the body but was relegated to the post of Body Entity at the service of He Who Must Not Be Noticed. Davey’s thoughts and memories were readily available to Him if anyone should dare to question His authenticity. None did.

Davey-The-Body-Entity suffered his servitude in obedient silence and was occasionally allowed control of the body in order to vent his rage and frustrations on those around him. His family, of course, realised that he’d changed and was no longer himself but they were silenced by Him in short order and shunned by the Faithful at large.

Davey had some tenuous grasp on the vague idea that all he really needed to do was procure a new body for his Master and enable a transfer and all would return to normal. The problem seemed to revolve around the fact that he just couldn’t seem to take any of his projects to fruition with the constant interference from He Who Must Be Obeyed.
And, of course, there was THE problem of finding acceptable genetic stock here on this backward Planet. He Who Must Be Satisfied was hard to please.

Davey found that alcohol and drugs could distract Him for a time and cause Him to allow the reins to slip somewhat but, of course, poor Davey was in no shape to do anything effective by the time He was out of the loop.

Some people even seemed to secretly think that Davey's behaviour had become quite erratic since that fateful day but, really, they had no idea.

Davey often indulged in his favourite secret-thought, “You think I’m erratic? Try living in the same body as He Who Must Always Be Right!”

Davey’s other favourite secret-thought was about the look on people’s faces when they finally figured it all out.
Even the Faithful were going to shit themselves!

You're travelling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!