What's new

David Miscavige to cancel Hubbard Policy and Tech

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Consider this concept:

By alienating the best and brightest from "the church" hubbard actually safepointed activity towards what is our common goal, "spiritual advancement".

David Mayo seems to have worn his tech hat beyond scientology, being insturmental in the development of Metapshychology, Otto Roos is still out there processing and leading, Alan Walter has his thing going, etc.

None of them carry the stigma of "scientology" but still work in the same direction.

Not saying to old guy planned it that way.....

But perhaps becoming a terminal of comparible magnitute was the graduation test.

alex ( who seem to revel in having a different point of view )

Interesting theory, however I think Alan would tell you that LRH never called him into his office, shooed off his messenger and had a little chat with Alan: "Alan, Scientology is under attack on numerous fronts. We need to get some alternative solutions going under different guises. I want you to go off and start your own thing."

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Consider this concept:

By alienating the best and brightest from "the church" hubbard actually safepointed activity towards what is our common goal, "spiritual advancement".

David Mayo seems to have worn his tech hat beyond scientology, being insturmental in the development of Metapshychology, Otto Roos is still out there processing and leading, Alan Walter has his thing going, etc.

None of them carry the stigma of "scientology" but still work in the same direction.

Not saying to old guy planned it that way.....

But perhaps becoming a terminal of comparible magnitute was the graduation test.

alex ( who seem to revel in having a different point of view )

It really is time you exited that "Church", Alex. You have outgrown it. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

It is time now to continue your spiritual advancement and you won't find it any longer in your church. :D

:grouphug:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
If your 'stable datum' is that Ron is Right, then you will inevitably 'dub in' whatever rationalizaton is necessary to arrive at that conclusion.

It could run from 'It happened, therefore Ron wanted it to happen, (which I've actually heard from 'believers') to 'The Ways of Ron Are Mysterious'.

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Right Alex. I wish I could think like you. That way I could sit and spectate since all makes sense and is being taken care of.

Figure figure is a substitute for havingness.

You see me too well Pascal....

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting theory, however I think Alan would tell you that LRH never called him into his office, shooed off his messenger and had a little chat with Alan: "Alan, Scientology is under attack on numerous fronts. We need to get some alternative solutions going under different guises. I want you to go off and start your own thing."

He didnt need too.

Alans a big boy and ron wasnt his daddy.

Alan's a goal maker and now has his own team.

What kind of league would you have? One team?

alex (who agregiously mixed his metaphors above!)

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
It really is time you exited that "Church", Alex. You have outgrown it. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

It is time now to continue your spiritual advancement and you won't find it any longer in your church. :D

:grouphug:

Thank you, that is kind.

But there are still things for me to learn by being in the church.

And besides if it isnt written, its not true. And I am too passive/aggressive to get declared too easily.
:coolwink:

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
If your 'stable datum' is that Ron is Right, then you will inevitably 'dub in' whatever rationalizaton is necessary to arrive at that conclusion.

It could run from 'It happened, therefore Ron wanted it to happen, (which I've actually heard from 'believers') to 'The Ways of Ron Are Mysterious'.

Zinj

Zinj I doubt that ron planned it that way, but I think there is value in considering the concept that there is good to be had from it.

alex

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you, that is kind.

But there are still things for me to learn by being in the church.

And besides if it isnt written, its not true. And I am too passive/aggressive to get declared too easily.
:coolwink:

alex

The greatest lesson Scientology can teach you Alex is integrity.

Passive/aggressive is wog for 1.1, not a lot of confrontingness gets done below 1.5 by the way.

Handle or disconnect. :coolwink:

uncle sam

There is a big difference between lrh and dm, one graduated from high school the other did not.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Zinj I doubt that ron planned it that way, but I think there is value in considering the concept that there is good to be had from it.

alex

See 'silver lining'. I can think of nothing that doesn't have 'some good in it'. Even the most horrific crimes. And, I've certainly seen people who I would consider having 'gotten some good' out of Scientology.

However, that says nothing (good) about Scientology; it mostly reflects on the people's ability to find and assimilate and use 'good'.

What Scientology sells; it does not deliver. What it promises; it does not deliver. What it *does* deliver is not 'good'; what people take from it as 'good' is not what Scientology intended to give them and almost certainly what *they* brought to the table in the first place.

Zinj

promise

Patron
Come out of the closet

Hasn't it actually been that way since DMis took over in the 80's, With RTC and all?

This is just coming out of the closet.

I can see this happening as a SO thing.

But - I don't think it would go over so well with public, and Org/mission staff.

It will boost Freezone, somewhat.

It probably won't be extremely obvious ... DM is a pretty good spin doctor.

I don't anyone not a Scio even knows who DM is.

It will be interesting.... I would like to go the event where it's announced, if it happens in that format.

promise

Björkist

Zinj

If your 'stable datum' is that Ron is Wrong then you will inevitably 'dub in' whatever rationalizaton is necessary to arrive at that conclusion.

Carnaubawax

Patron Meritorious
I think efforts and energies would be better used paying attention to what our corrupt politicians have in store for us myself. Your thoughts and opinions are worthless on this subject of scientology. I'll bet alot of you haven't even read a book by the guy but want to play authoritarian because you jumped on the bandwagon of a few who have fallen into an attack mode out of hate and revenge.

You think Scientology , the church, is bad? Wait til we get the next President in office and how the plans to run this country begin to become obvious to even the rocks in this country. I want to hear what you're gonna do now about that. None of you will ever be in the group Scientology, so why are you wasting your time getting all worked up -or staying all worked up for those who were in it? On the other hand, you are living in the world and there are plenty of things you could be doing about what's going on in that, because you are each personally involved and responsible for what happens in it. Directly and indirectly responsible and a participant whether you want to be or not. How about think on that one?

Ewwwww, too real for you? LOL

I just posted because I'm not the only one who got something useful out of the scientology materials. Does that bother some of you? I'll bet it does. I managed to get out and get declared even though I had a chance to stay and be their monkey. I think I am a credible poster and have earned the right to say something on the subject, after 34 years. I didn't run to a critic board to help me make excuses as to how it was ok for me to go cause you guys told me how big and bad it all was. I, like hundreds of others, left on our own accord because we weren't little robots and clones of anyone. And we won't be for critic boards either. I am not a part of the church of scientology, so I don't speak to you "as" a scientologist. I speak to you about scientology, as one who knows something about it.

Propaganda runs rampant throughout the world in an effort to put each of us in a little black box where we can't see daylight unless some owner says ok.
With the Scientologists that I know, you will never see the day where we get in that box. No different than our forefathers who fought for freedom to live in the world and have constitutional rights , we will not be corraled by the ignorant or angry who think that anyone who did a course, or had an auditing session in scientology and "liked it" will be intimidated by those of you would like to destroy our rights to do so outside the church. The Scientologists who actually gained contructively from their experiences and never did anything to hurt another, but in fact helped many others, are getting hit from the Church Miscaviage and also by certain board critics. You can't put the people who screwed up other people in the same basket as those who "did not" but who really helped others. If you do, then you end up just being a mob. No intelligence behind any of it, just irrational behaviour no different than a vigilance committee.

Regardless, it's good to be able to post now and then when I have the desire. And though this probably doesn't make a dent, I still am content that the world isn't shut down yet and I was allowed to voice my thoughts.
I thank you all for that. And you should each want to establish a path that ensures you also get to voice yourselves as time goes on, imo, because it doesn't look very promising in that area right now.
tl;dr

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Hubbard policies are outdated all of the time by Miscavige, they're just done in such a way that it looks like he's using one policy to date another but in reality it's just a quick slight of hands.