David Miscavige Treason Condition

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Great Scot! Another blatant Big Brother pic!!

2011-09-29-1543-49.jpg

2011-09-29-1543-49-1.jpg

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Well, riddle me this, Batman. What is meant by "we believe they had four kids?" Setting aside his children with his two other wives, is there some mystery about how many children LRH and MSH had?

Probably someone exteriorized, went back on the whole track, peeped into Hubbards sleeping room (yikes) and found out that Quentin wasn't really Hubtards son. I mean come on, Quentin, gay and stuff, how could that be the commodore's son?

But seriously, I got no idea what they mean, maybe it's just sloppy wording or they started to question just about anything the church told them about the old men.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
lil Davey has already handled his condition assignment:

Treason: Find out that you are:

COB: Yep, I'm fucking COB! Fuck you! I'm the one in power here. yay! My needle is probably floating but I wouldn't go near a fuckin meter for all the idle orgs in china.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Miscavige created the "no kids policy", not based on any known LRH policy or datum.​

That's not exactly true.

I remember seeing a writeup by Bob Veach who was on a mission to deal with the kids issue. In his writeup he recommended that the kids get brought to the base in LA for family time.

LRH handwrote on this document: "Babies in PAC? Are you insane?"

While it may be true that LRH didn't actually ban staff from having children, he 1) wouldn't allow them on the ship and 2) wouldn't allow them on the base. Staff were made to work so many hours where they couldn't see their kids, their kids weren't allowed to come to them, and there was no resources that could be spared to raise the kids. The conditions kids were raised in in the SO, even when LRH was around, were tantamount to child abuse.

Personally, I always thought it was a good policy to not allow people to have kids in the Sea Org. That is one of the few things Miscavige did that I actually agree with. Kids do not belong in that environment. Period. And if you want to be a parent you shouldn't be there.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Indies are way too late on the chain.

Instead of assigning COB "treason" they should have assigned Hubbard "treason".

If they could have done that, there would never have been a COB in the first place.

So, in fact they should be assigning themselves "treason" for not assigning Hubbard "treason".

However, in order to assign Hubbard "treason" they would literally have to be OUT OF Scientology. In which case they would not be assigning anyone "treason".

Therefore, the most effective way to assign COB "treason" is to not assign him "treason".

It actually makes total sense to me. Seriously.

It takes really screwed up, backwards, upside down, inverted epiphanies to exit the theme park known as ScientologyWorld.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Indies are way too late on the chain.

Instead of assigning COB "treason" they should have assigned Hubbard "treason".

If they could have done that, there would never have been a COB in the first place.

So, in fact they should be assigning themselves "treason" for not assigning Hubbard "treason".

However, in order to assign Hubbard "treason" they would literally have to be OUT OF Scientology. In which case they would not be assigning anyone "treason".

Therefore, the most effective way to assign COB "treason" is to not assign him "treason".

It actually makes total sense to me. Seriously.

It takes really screwed up, backwards, upside down, inverted epiphanies to exit the theme park known as ScientologyWorld.

You know...if it isn't fun it isn't Scientology and you must admit that this is fun!

Gadfly

Crusader

:hysterical:

It is the image of Ron that civilizations to come with know Ron by!!!! :thumbsup:

The big puffy lips . . .

The big puffy white side burns . . . .

The GOOFY cowboy hat . . . . .

The totally cool green western-style shirt . . . .

Ron is just so slick and cool!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Comment:

Is that a "priest-garb" type white collar around his neck? Maybe a sort of "subliminal message" type of thing?

Hubbard pushes the "Scientology is a religion" angle on every avenue!! :ohmy:

Did anyone else notice the "collar"? Or, is it something else that I am "seeing" (dubbing-in) as a priest collar? :confused2:

An examination of "subliminal messaging" in Scientology might prove interesting. Maybe a whole new can of worms.

Lone Star

Crusader
:hysterical:

It is the image of Ron that civilizations to come with know Ron by!!!! :thumbsup:

The big puffy lips . . .

The big puffy white side burns . . . .

The GOOFY cowboy hat . . . . .

The totally cool green western-style shirt . . . .

Ron is just so slick and cool!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Comment:

Is that a "priest-garb" type white collar around his neck? Maybe a sort of "subliminal message" type of thing?

Hubbard pushes the "Scientology is a religion" angle on every avenue!! :ohmy:

Did anyone else notice the "collar"? Or, is it something else that I am "seeing" (dubbing-in) as a priest collar? :confused2:

No, that's his Roy Rogers western style tie, or bandanna tied around his neck. He wants to show that he's as sweet and humble as ol' Roy. :wink2:

Veda

Sponsor

That's not exactly true.

I remember seeing a writeup by Bob Veach who was on a mission to deal with the kids issue. In his writeup he recommended that the kids get brought to the base in LA for family time.

LRH handwrote on this document: "Babies in PAC? Are you insane?"

While it may be true that LRH didn't actually ban staff from having children, he 1) wouldn't allow them on the ship and 2) wouldn't allow them on the base. Staff were made to work so many hours where they couldn't see their kids, their kids weren't allowed to come to them, and there was no resources that could be spared to raise the kids. The conditions kids were raised in in the SO, even when LRH was around, were tantamount to child abuse.

Personally, I always thought it was a good policy to not allow people to have kids in the Sea Org. That is one of the few things Miscavige did that I actually agree with. Kids do not belong in that environment. Period. And if you want to be a parent you shouldn't be there.

You're not supposed to remember that! That part of Scientology history was supposed to have been erased! Don't you realize that the future of Mankind depends on "making L. Ron Hubbard well thought of"? C'mon, get with the program!!! :ohmy::melodramatic:

:)Seriously, very little of what Miscavige does is not reflective of instructions by L. Ron Hubbard, and that includes Hubbard's attitudes towards children and family. Mary Sue, in the 1950s, may have modified Hubbard's behavior a little, but Hubbard still wrote his bizarre letters to the FBI during that time, still wrote his "ruin utterly," etc. 'Manual on Dissemination' of 1955 and, later, in 1955, his hoax "Russian textbook" that denounced Dianetics, still wrote his deranged 'Manual of Justice' of 1959, and his "Have you ever had any unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard?" Security Checks (there were a bunch of them, including for children) in 1961.

The first coerced abortion in the era of L. Ron Hubbard was probably the one done on Hubbard's first wife, Polly, by her husband, do-it-yourself abortionist L. Ron.

Beneath the children&family-friendly facade, promoted to "wogs" and "raw meat," Scientology, per Hubbard's instructions, has always been anti-child and anti-family. Children are tolerated to the extent that they can be used, and that is all. Anyone who had a 13 year old girl follow him around with an ashtray into which he flicked his cigarette ashes, or who had small children placed in a chain locker, or who abandoned or disowned his own children, or who had his wife go to prison for crimes that he originated and directed, is one screwed up savior of the galaxy.

Here's some background - just a smattering of items that are handy - illustrating contempt for families, abuse of children, and the encouragement of abortion.

From the 1952 Philadelphia Doctorate Course:

"We mustn't mention this because, God help us, there goes the moral code. Penicillin took out the disease level and now... [a person] can take a couple of beams of energy.... and terminate a pregnancy. Nothing wild or forceful or upsetting or anything like that. Just make sure the tube opens. It's very simple. There are muscles and so forth that contract and expand at a certain period every month, and that sort of thing.

"Pregnancies that have been as much as three months advanced have been terminated that way... Isn't this fascinating? So you've got something like birth control sitting right there in theta clearing... It's just deadly. One, two, three!"

And, from a precept from 'The Way to Happiness' booklet, written, in 1980, as PR cover while Hubbard was in hiding after the exposure, by court order, of his amoral, immoral, and criminal teachings and activities:

On the topic of sex, in 'TWTH', one precept advises against promiscuity, explaining that, "A 'feeling of guilt' is no where near as sharp as ground glass in the soup."

Note that "feeling of guilt" is in quotes.

As early as 1951, Hubbard had spoken dismissively of "conscience." In the lecture, 'Cause on All Dynamics', he said:

"What is conscience? It is simply a negating against your own, not somebody else's, causes. If there is such a thing as conscience, it would be that...

"Now, you want to know anytime in your life when you have felt guilty... you go back earlier and find the postulate that you are guilty of disobeying [and erase the postulate]."

Hubbard expressed the idea of being free of the "impediment" of conscience more simply, during a ('PDC') lecture in 1952:

"Never be the effect of your own cause."

(Some have speculated that Hubbard's statement, in 'KSW', that he "rose above the bank" meant that he had risen above having a conscience. Others maintain the more popular notion that he "rose above the bank" - usually late at night when he did his "research" - with alcohol and drugs.)

Hubbard had a low opinion of "family':

"The GE [Genetic Entity, a degraded 'thetan', that zombie-like, runs the body's functions] is a family man. The GE is lost without the family. It's very strange but Homo Sap is a family unit. The GE is built on that basis...

"And your thetan, by the way, can much more easily go into a group. Families are not good groups."

From 10 December 1952, PDC lecture series.

And, then there's Hubbard's peculiar attitude towards "boys" in this 1950s lecture. Make of this what you will...

Note Hubbard's ridiculing&dismissive attitude toward sex with little boys at 1:17 - 1:34, and at 3:04 - 3:12:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMQIO3TgyM

And then there's this ditty from 'Mission Earth' volume 9; 'Villainy Victorious':

Oh, a soldier's life is the life for me;
Tuma-a -diddle; tuma-a-diddle, paw-pata
In camp and plain, I'm always free
To tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-paw~
No women ever spoil my view
With tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-pam
They're always wanting something new
Not tuma-diddle; tuma-diddle, paw-pam
For it is the men that I enjoy
To tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-pav.~
The best there is I find is boy!
Oh, tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle; paw-pam
The enemy I do not mind
If tuma-diddle, tuma-diddl4 paw-paw
Can go on in my behind
With tuma-diddle; tuma-diddle, paw-pa~
And if my bunkmates all are kind
With tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-pam
Surrounded by ten thousand (bleeps)
That tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-pa~
All passionate and hard as rocks
To tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-pazt~
Eager to slide in my buttocks
And tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle, paw-paw!
So (bleep), (bleep), (bleep) and (bleep) in me!
Tuma-diddle, tuma-diddl4 paw-pam
And let me (bleep) and (bleep) in thee
With tuma-diddle, tuma-diddk, paw-pam
Oh, what a love-ul-lee Arm-ee!
With its tuma-diddle, tuma-diddle;
OH! BOY!

In case anyone is wondering what Hubbard was thinking about, instead of working on writing up those upper OT levels that he promised all those years.

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Probably someone exteriorized, went back on the whole track, peeped into Hubbards sleeping room (yikes) and found out that Quentin wasn't really Hubtards son. I mean come on, Quentin, gay and stuff, how could that be the commodore's son?

But seriously, I got no idea what they mean, maybe it's just sloppy wording or they started to question just about anything the church told them about the old men.
The most disturbing thing about this post is not the mental image of Hubbard in his "sleeping room" (thanks for that one, by the way) but that your first sentence made sense to me.