What's new

David Miscavige Treason Condition

HAPInoose

Patron
I'm afraid everything in that declare is non-sense for the simple reason that it is still Scientology... i.e lacks any irony or real humour and is still trapped!!! This has the slow drip drip leak of suspended disbelief... movin on up?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I read it. Much of it is well reasoned and written. It often makes a compelling case for the Scientologists to rise up and demand transparency and truth from their leader, David Miscavich.

But, there are very Scientological things in it as well.

That's the real problem. Scientology gets some things right, but so many things dead wrong. It's like someone putting out a small kitchen fire and reporting a win--while the basement and upper floors are engulfed in a deadly inferno.

I won't bore anyone to death with details, but there is one juicy bit that I cannot resist.

6.2 The "No children policy" in the S.O.
LRH, while establishing and running the Sea Org, researching and writing materials, still found time for the Second Dynamic. LRH was happily married to Mary Sue and we believe they had four kids - Diana, Arthur, Quentin and Suzette. LRH wrote much tech for raising kids, educating them and maintaining a flourishing family.It seems like Miscavige has a serious problem with children. Possibly, having kids will make staff more difficult to control and kids, as we know, are just a waste of time and money. Miscavige created the "no kids policy", not based on any known LRH policy or datum.​

OMG! Why would he include THAT in a writeup about how to fix Scientology?!!!!

I can't believe he wrote that. Oh well, let's look at it one more time...

"LRH was happily married to Mary Sue and we believe they had four kids - Diana, Arthur, Quentin and Suzette. LRH wrote much tech for raising kids, educating them and maintaining a flourishing family."

Happily married? His wife went to federal prison and he never saw her again, even after she got out. She went to prison by doing what he ordered her to do. He framed her and set her up so he could avoid prison himself. That is held up as an example of a happy family?

Quentin? He committed suicide. Doesn't sound very happy to me.

Ron's other marriages? Kidnapping, terrorism, disowning children, fair gaming Ron Hubbard Jr., turning his wife into the FBI on false charges of being a Russian spy?

How completely insane does Hubbard have to act for a Scientologist to see an "outpoint"?

"LRH wrote much tech for raising kids, educating them and maintaining a flourishing family."

But....suicide? Declaring his own kids? Fair Gaming his own children? Wife is "flourishing" in federal prison?

Insanity.

I can't take it any more.

There is something very, very terribly wrong with these people.

That is why I am against both the Church of Scientology and Scientology itself. It cannot be simpler to understand, all one has to do is look at what Scientologists say and do, in or out of the CoS. They are still Scientologists. That is a very dangerous thing.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Treason Condition?! That's a bit too theta.
How about a massive federal investigation?

looker

Patron Meritorious
Treason? does that mean they are not good playing with others and smell like Old socks?

Or backstabbing Mofos, that deserve Ghost pepper juice in their shorts?

HelluvaHoax!

How to take total responsibility, Scientology style....

Treason Condition?! That's a bit too theta.
How about a massive federal investigation?

:clapping::clapping::clapping: HellYeah! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yeah, that whole "solve it with Scientology" is more insanity. Here is COB at an event where he handles the unrest and questions and his ethics sit.

COB
I have received tens of thousands of letters from you
parishioners and many of you have assigned me a
condition of treason for lying to you and hiding the
truth about what is really happening with the money
and the human rights crimes I order daily.

SCIENTOLOGISTS IN THE AUDIENCE GASP!!!

CLEAR IN THE AUDIENCE
OMG! I can't believe it!

COB
I want each of you to know that I have read your letters
and I have heard you loud and clear! And I accepted
your Treason assignment because....I have been committing
overts at an astonishing rate without anyone stopping me for
over a quarter century!

AUDIENCE GROANS IN UTTER HORROR!

OT IN AUDIENCE
Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! I knew you were committing
crimes and high crimes all along! SP!!!!!!

CLEAR IN AUDIENCE
You stole all our money!!!!!

COB
Now wait...wait...wait! I didn't get to the good part.
I have accepted the Treason condition and I have
worked out of it all the way up to Normal.

CLEAR IN AUDIENCE (turns to neighbor)
Wow! He slammed his own ethics in!

OT IN AUDIENCE
Wow! COB is on Source again!

AN UPROAR OF APPLAUSE
A STANDING OVATION

OT VIII IN AUDIENCE
Wow, I was really worried there
that he was an SP. I can totally take
my attention off that now! Hip Hip Hooooray!!

CLEAR IN AUDIENCE (turns to neighbor)
Does that me that he will publish his conditions formulas?

OT VIII IN AUDIENCE
Um....Well....he's the COB, I am sure they are probably confidential
for security reasons. Hip Hip HOOOOORAY!!!!​

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Prediction.

b63i87.jpg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Oh my. :melodramatic: Po' Dwarfenfuher, I'm sure that Poodle-Boy won't get a wink of sleep now. :eyeroll:
Its all like farting into a barrel of rotting fish guts to make it more palatable for the feast y'all feeding the starved masses, frikken yuck *shudder*

:drama:

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
"LRH was happily married to Mary Sue and we believe they had four kids - Diana, Arthur, Quentin and Suzette. LRH wrote much tech for raising kids, educating them and maintaining a flourishing family."

Well, that either proofs that Marty is knowingly bullshitting his flock or is completely deluded himself. Pick your choice.

Happily married to Mary Sue, my ass. And how about Sara and Ron DeWolff, while we are talking happy family?

Happily married? His wife went to federal prison and he never saw her again, even after she got out. She went to prison by doing what he ordered her to do. He framed her and set her up so he could avoid prison himself. That is held up as an example of a happy family?

Ron's other marriages? Kidnapping, terrorism, disowning children, fair gaming Ron Hubbard Jr., turning his wife into the FBI on false charges of being a Russian spy?

How completely insane does Hubbard have to act for a Scientologist to see an "outpoint"?

"LRH wrote much tech for raising kids, educating them and maintaining a flourishing family."

But....suicide? Declaring his own kids? Fair Gaming his own children? Wife is "flourishing" in federal prison?

Insanity.

That is why I am against both the Church of Scientology and Scientology itself. It cannot be simpler to understand, all one has to do is look at what Scientologists say and do, in or out of the CoS. They are still Scientologists. That is a very dangerous thing.

Ron The Husband and Father

http://exscn.net/content/view/137/100/

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
After visiting MartyWorld I have to retract my former statement.

Marty only published this essay/statement, it originates from some a freshly woken-up clam.

Mkay...sorry then, Marty.

(that was hard)

HelluvaHoax!

Well, that either proofs that Marty is knowingly bullshitting his flock or is completely deluded himself.

Pick your choice.

Knowingly bullshitting (yes)

Completely deluded (yes)

Boots in the [STRIKE]sky[/STRIKE] con game (yes)​

I think that Marty is all of those. Especially the last one where he is duplicating & wearing Ron's power hat.

And sometimes he makes very good sense. That's the trick. That's how con games work.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Pretty soon we'll hear that COB has been ordered to stand down and pass his hat to Marty. Lol.

Veda

Sponsor

I read it. Much of it is well reasoned and written. It often makes a compelling case for the Scientologists to rise up and demand transparency and truth from their leader, David Miscavich.

But, there are very Scientological things in it as well.

That's the real problem. Scientology gets some things right, but so many things dead wrong. It's like someone putting out a small kitchen fire and reporting a win--while the basement and upper floors are engulfed in a deadly inferno.

I won't bore anyone to death with details, but there is one juicy bit that I cannot resist.

Insanity.

L. Ron Hubbard established the Children's RPF in 1976:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW8ZqGSkXjI

Here's the Sec Check for Children, written by L Ron Hubbard.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 21 SEPTEMBER 1961
[/CENTER]

Franchise
SECURITY CHECK CHILDREN

HCO WW Security Form 8

The following is a processing check for use on children.
Be sure the child can understand the question. Rephrase it so he or she
can understand it. The first question is the most potent.

Children's Security Check

Ages 6 -- 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMmnBXcYN9Q

These goofy Treason assignments, and sometimes "SP" Declares, on David Miscavige, have been appearing, here and there, for about thirty years.

The people who write them mean well, but are clueless.

Boomima

Patron with Honors
After visiting MartyWorld I have to retract my former statement.

Marty only published this essay/statement, it originates from some a freshly woken-up clam.

Mkay...sorry then, Marty.

(that was hard)
If he published it without noting factual errors (as with the number of children LRH had), it can be reasonably argued that Marty is facilitating a lie. I don't know if he knows this but he is out and he should. If he can't defend Scientology as a practice without lying...
Ron deWolff was a public person and is not difficult to research. I don't think you need to apologize to Marty.