What's new

David Miscavige versus Adolf Hitler

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hope you're not serious. Hitler ordered the genocide of more than 6 million Jews in Europe, not to mention the other millions who died in in the War, civilian and military casualties alike. Please tell me you are not serious.

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscarriage may not seem as bad as Hitler. But put him in charge of a country and give him an army. With Cruising Tom as his second in command. You'd have the makings of a fourth Reich.

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Godwin.jpg

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Miscarriage may not seem as bad as Hitler. But put him in charge of a country and give him an army. With Cruising Tom as his second in command. You'd have the makings of a fourth Reich.

Miscaviage and an army? Cruise second in command? The "Orgmacht"?
Ha Ha! Sorry, not the makings of a "fourth reich"; indeed, not even
a fourth rate army. If they went up against Zimbabwe, my money
would be on Zimbabwe!

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscaviage and an army? Cruise second in command? The "Orgmacht"?
Ha Ha! Sorry, not the makings of a "fourth reich"; indeed, not even
a fourth rate army. If they went up against Zimbabwe, my money
would be on Zimbabwe!

I don't know. After all Hitler didn't seem very bright. Just give misscarriage a bit of backing from the banks. These people are just pawns, there to take the blame. Hitler wasn't such a bad chap, he always sent his mum flowers on mothers day and phoned her at christmas. He commits one first offence like starting world war two and no-one give him a break. Now misscarriage never once bought his mum not so much as a box of kleenex. The only christmas presents he bought was a pair of knuckle dusters for himself and a jar of lube for Cruising Tom

knn

Patron Meritorious
David Miscavige versus Adolf Hitler - who was the nicer guy?

My vote goes to Adolf Hitler. He doesn't seem all bad to me. Whereas the Dwarf IS all bad.
Nonsense. Do you compare concentration camps with a musical chairs game?

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know. After all Hitler didn't seem very bright. Just give misscarriage a bit of backing from the banks. These people are just pawns, there to take the blame. Hitler wasn't such a bad chap, he always sent his mum flowers on mothers day and phoned her at christmas. He commits one first offence like starting world war two and no-one give him a break. Now misscarriage never once bought his mum not so much as a box of kleenex. The only christmas presents he bought was a pair of knuckle dusters for himself and a jar of lube for Cruising Tom

And he did marry Eva before committing suicide. This shows some morality. I think that while Hitler might have been immoral, Davie,on the other hand, is amoral...:D

TP