What's new

David Miscavige's Arrival in Australia

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Speaking of which though, it must be a thankless job to do casting for a DM Look-alike. I mean, first you have to go through thousands of dwarfish weasel faces to find one with a sufficiently malicious natural smirk and then, once Davey sees him, you get to move directly to the RPF's RPF. Do not pass go, do not collect your 20-year collection of Sea Org allowed possessions...

Zinj

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Speaking of which though, it must be a thankless job to do casting for a DM Look-alike. I mean, first you have to go through thousands of dwarfish weasel faces to find one with a sufficiently malicious natural smirk and then, once Davey sees him, you get to move directly to the RPF's RPF. Do not pass go, do not collect your 20-year collection of Sea Org allowed possessions...

Zinj

Hiya Zinj...good to see you again.:yes:

Face:)

1257647416174.gif

:lol:

Very amusing video and quite apropos.

Exit Stage Right via Ted Stourton's Light Box

Exactly. Like a magic show you will not see him disappear. To avoid this slight of hand, keep your eye out for exit strategies, disguises, helipad locations nearby, cars, etc, as it will be a "now you see him; now you don't" trick.

No need for a helipad; the malicious dwarf has arranged for Ted Stourton and his Light Box to accompany him to Melbourne. At the appropriate moment, Stourton, using his Light Box, and of course the Tech, will teleport Miscavige directly to the Camelot Castle Hotel fire escape, which, incidentally, is a perfect fit for Lil' Davie.

camelotcastlehotelfiree.jpg

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I Doubt Davey is gonna go anywhere until the Feds physically take him away.

OR the scio public find out his crimes and he gets stoned to death.

or have his evil purps audited out by marty rathburn at the shack with tom cruise listening in on the auditing session.

Wisened One

Crusader
And will some poor slave member be planting Davey's copper grounding rods in the grounds somewhere near his dwellings? :giggle: :eyeroll:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
And will some poor slave member be planting Davey's copper grounding rods in the grounds somewhere near his dwellings? :giggle: :eyeroll:

Actually this whole Ideal Org thing the Melbournians got going down there was done with the sole purpose of bringing DM to OZ, this, all in order to capture him and bring him to justice, see it couldn't happen anywhere else 'cept in ANZO.

They got this org thing going just so they could pull this off.

That's my take on it, it's all part of the ANZO case. Only LRH had any real u/standing of how dangerous the ANZO case is and he's gone...but DM is going to find out.

That's now my take on it.:yes:

KathyGold

Patron
wow, how boring dm going to australia to open an ideal org lol, if he get's the slightest hint of subpoena, court order etc etc he'll be off and running, best bet, just arrest him as soon as he lands, besides, he'll look nice for court, he'll already be dressed and ready to go.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hell be running alright...He may wear a bullet proof vest, but he doesnt wear nappies, so dont know if he would smell nice for court.

J

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
ON the GOLDEN ROD SP DECLARE and who gave it to you.

“A true group must have a management which deals in affinity, reality and communication,

and any group is totally within its rights, when

a full and reasonable examination discloses management in fault of perverting or cutting ARC, of slaughtering,

exiling or suspending that management. ARC is sacred.”
Essay on Management

“…Now any time you find thirty people on staff being removed because they were suppressive, you
know they had the wrong Why,

because the percentages are wrong. It’s just as mathematical as that.
If they’ve done that then I can also assure you they’ve left the suppressive on the staff
and I can also assure you
the guy that did it was suppressive
.”

HCO PL 15 MARCH 1977 RA, Data Series 41 RA,
Evaluation, The Situation

“…You should upgrade your idea of what an SP is.
Man, meet one sometime! A real one! A real monster…

Well, in all the time we’ve been around here we only had one SP that I know of. One real SP that was on staff… And I don’t know of another single SP that we’ve ever had on staff.
Isn’t that interesting.
You see all these SP orders and so onDon’t throw it around carelessly,
because this is an–a very exaggerated condition, SP.”

“About Rhodesia,” lecture, 19 July 1966, Saint Hill Special Briefing Course tape transcripts
Lecture Set 421-434, pp. 223-224

FoTi

Crusader
“A true group must have a management which deals in affinity, reality and communication,

and any group is totally within its rights, when

a full and reasonable examination discloses management in fault of perverting or cutting ARC, of slaughtering,

exiling or suspending that management. ARC is sacred.”
Essay on Management

“…Now any time you find thirty people on staff being removed because they were suppressive, you
know they had the wrong Why,

because the percentages are wrong. It’s just as mathematical as that.
If they’ve done that then I can also assure you they’ve left the suppressive on the staff
and I can also assure you
the guy that did it was suppressive
.”

HCO PL 15 MARCH 1977 RA, Data Series 41 RA,
Evaluation, The Situation

“…You should upgrade your idea of what an SP is.
Man, meet one sometime! A real one! A real monster…

Well, in all the time we’ve been around here we only had one SP that I know of. One real SP that was on staff… And I don’t know of another single SP that we’ve ever had on staff.
Isn’t that interesting.
You see all these SP orders and so onDon’t throw it around carelessly,
because this is an–a very exaggerated condition, SP.”

“About Rhodesia,” lecture, 19 July 1966, Saint Hill Special Briefing Course tape transcripts
Lecture Set 421-434, pp. 223-224

Only one SP on staff? I wonder if LRH was talking about hisself?