What's new

David Miscavige's Beatings of Staff - More Information

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
A new shipmate!

The allegation that DM actually ...

...If the allegations against DM are true, I have even less respect for him than I had before (which wasn't much).

Methinks you cut the wee chicken-choker way too much slack here, skydog! But a hearty welcome to ye for all that!:welcome:

But let me to warn ye now about that "Pixie" who posts around here! She's Positively Pulchitrudinous & Possesses Perfect Pitch - and she's one of the LOML, for sure! :angel:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
The allegation that DM actually strangled another staff member is very disturbing. Strangulation will cause serious physical injury and/or death within minutes. Law enforcement has only recently begun to focus on the seriousness of a strangulation assault. Several states have made strangulation a felony.

It is also disturbing because it is an indication of some serious unresolved anger issues. If the allegations against DM are true, I have even less respect for him than I had before (which wasn't much).

A warm welcome skydog. :)

Sit back, relax and enjoy ESMB.

Div6

Crusader
The allegation that DM actually strangled another staff member is very disturbing. Strangulation will cause serious physical injury and/or death within minutes. Law enforcement has only recently begun to focus on the seriousness of a strangulation assault. Several states have made strangulation a felony.

It is also disturbing because it is an indication of some serious unresolved anger issues. If the allegations against DM are true, I have even less respect for him than I had before (which wasn't much).

Welcome Skydog!

There was a famous guitar player who had that nick.....

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Methinks you cut the wee chicken-choker way too much slack here, skydog! But a hearty welcome to ye for all that!:welcome:

But let me to warn ye now about that "Pixie" who posts around here! She's Positively Pulchitrudinous & Possesses Perfect Pitch - and she's one of the LOML, for sure! :angel:

Ethics Particle...
...Each Post...
...Exudes Pixie-related...
...Excessive Praise....
..................................through alliteration. :)

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
One of the warnings.

======
PRINCIPLES OF SCIENTOLOGY

The fate of any piece of knowledge man has ever been able to learn about himself, his society or this universe has [been to] sooner or later become subservient to some special interest with a curve on it to make more slaves. And this is one time when as long as I’ve got words in my mouth and breath in my thetan - this is one time that curve isn’t going to happen. And that’s all I want your help in. We want to make sure that what we know never comes to serve some special interest for the subjugation of man.

All Dianetics and Scientology attempts to do is to undo the magic spell which has made people less than they want to be. And to do that it requires that some truth be known. And that the central and principal truths of man be know, merely as truths - not as pitches and curves to serve some different reason or purpose. And that information is its own best protector. If it is itself, if it is what is known, if it is what has been learned, then it undoes its own spells. And the only possible excuse we have for training anybody, for processing anybody is that Dianetics and Scientology will undo Dianetics and Scientology. And that’s the first time known in the history of man that a subject, if it ever curved down, could also go up - that a subject undid itself. And that would be true knowledge.

We must never let what we know get into a state whereby it itself is a tremendous numbers of 'now-I’m-supposed-tos.'

L.Ron Hubbard, c59118c, Final Lecture
:roflmao:

I took a great deal of verbal abuse, and gave as good as I got but, if someone had physically struck me--regardless of "keep it internal" policy, I would have been straight to the police and bring criminal charges.

byte301

Crusader
skydog,
If you think TinyDavey couldn't get any worse go to this thread:

New post from blownforgood - MUSICAL CHAIRS INT BASE STYLE

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
Stan is still at ASHO. Never have been sure of his post tho, seems like he's in Div 6. He always was decent to me - but as public I guess that's nothing unusual!

I knew Stan pretty well. He could be tough in the name of duty, but underneath it all he was a good guy. He once pulled me in for an ethics interview. I couldn't understand why. He kept asking me what was up, what was going on. I kept saying nothing, I was fine. Finally I asked him why he was interviewing me. He said he had noticed some bad indicators. I asked what. Finally he admitted it was because I dropped the ball during speed drill. I said, "you're doing an ethics interview on me because I dropped a basketball?" He paused for a minute, smiled, said, "um... yeah. ok, we're done here." :)

speed drills, for those who never did them, was where you would try to accomplish some task really fast as a group. ours was to form a line and pass a basketball down and back, and try to beat a set time.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Perhaps he was very different in the RPF or when he was on a Base, with other SO personnel. With me, Stan was very good at spotting where I was at, what I was trying to do, and then helping me figure out what I needed to get it done. This was in a Cl IV org, though. Plus, I was really on-board at the time, so additional work to meet a target that I agreed with wasn't something that bothered me, no matter what time of day or night.

I only knew him in that capacity. He tried to reg me for SO, but when he heard I had LSD on the case, he gave up, but told me to try again, later, when I was done with OTIV. Also told me it wouldn't have mattered "ten years ago", that everyone in the SO pretty much had it on their "track" when he had joined, and they were "grandfathered" in when the SO stopped allowing new people to qual who took LSD. He also gave the strong impression that he thought this was extremely stupid.

I hope he's okay, but his health wasn't the best, then, and this was 20 years ago.

And yes, I think he did have a lop-eye, or something fucked up about an eye.

Martini

Patron Meritorious
Perhaps he was very different in the RPF or when he was on a Base, with other SO personnel. With me, Stan was very good at spotting where I was at, what I was trying to do, and then helping me figure out what I needed to get it done. This was in a Cl IV org, though. Plus, I was really on-board at the time, so additional work to meet a target that I agreed with wasn't something that bothered me, no matter what time of day or night.

I only knew him in that capacity. He tried to reg me for SO, but when he heard I had LSD on the case, he gave up, but told me to try again, later, when I was done with OTIV. Also told me it wouldn't have mattered "ten years ago", that everyone in the SO pretty much had it on their "track" when he had joined, and they were "grandfathered" in when the SO stopped allowing new people to qual who took LSD. He also gave the strong impression that he thought this was extremely stupid.

I hope he's okay, but his health wasn't the best, then, and this was 20 years ago.

And yes, I think he did have a lop-eye, or something fucked up about an eye.

Oh yeah I know Stan. Good guy. Does the ASHO events in the field. Gets them promoted, called-in, etc. Definitely has something wrong with his eye. It doesn't move.

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
Yes, didn't mean to say anything bad about him. I liked him a lot. Thursday after 2, he'd take a few hours off and go to a pool hall and hustle people (he was a great pool player, despite his crooked eye) to make money to live on for the next week. :)

lefty12

Patron
violence

I was on the SO from 1982-1990 and I was fortunate to get pregnent and go to a wonderful class IV org. (NOT), I was never hit or abused. However my life was severely altered by the seperation from my family.

Rorschach

Patron
How is it that with all of these first hand accounts of human rights abuses, that nobody has gone to the Fed's? How come nobody has gone to Human Rights Watch and talked to them about revealing the abuses going on?

This is what needs to be done. It's ridiculous how much of this goes unnoticed by the human rights community, especially since the church keeps trying to place itself at the forefront of extending human rights to children around the world - it's one of their bigger PR campaigns.

If you have first hand knowledge of human rights abuses then you need to get together with others and collectively go to the media, go to Human Rights Watch, go to law enforcement, go to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and report this immediately! The bad PR within the cult compound, aka INT, could possibly cave in the organization. Little Davy Jones Locker (DM's SP Hall) would be revealed and all the Int Execs being held hostage might finally be able to get out.

What would the midget do if all this attention was brought to bear on Int? My guess is that DM would probably pack things up and take off to the Wyoming place where they are building another bunker and hide there.

Feral

Rogue male
AFAIK the feds are aware. There is a huge body of data available on this score now.

It is a touchy issue and after Waco and others I think the feds are quite gun shy.

IMO it will take a massive public foot bullet from the cult, of some really obvious gross human rights abuse kind to trigger intervention from the now politically correct federal authorities.

I'm positive Davey won't let us down on that score, he'll do his part for sure, it's just a matter of time.

But for now, the more stories told, the more that is reported, the closer the day comes.

Rorschach

Patron
You're right Feral. I have one story of abuse, but unfortunately I was the one that handed out the pain. lol.

I was at FLO, the lowest level of INT management (building is on Ivar and Hollywood Blvd), and I was pulled off post to work on a hill-10. CMO Int had fired two missions into FLO. One was to create a new post in HCO Int that would oversee all personnel files worldwide - I was targeted by CMO Int for the post so they tried to yank me off of translations. Note, the other CMO Int mission that fired in had RPF'ed CO FB - poor sap, knife was used to stab the goldenrod into a wall (seemed intimidating at the time). That mission had ordered some new issue to be sent worldwide (some huge ethics bullshit at the time) and it needed to be translated. So I was yanked off post to help with translations. RTC was hovering everywhere, when suddenly another CMO Int missionaire I hadn't seen before snuck in and pulled me out of translations. I was told what the cycle was and made to do O/W write ups immediately. i still don't get how somebody as upstat as me could be ordered to do O/W's when there were no indicators requiring it - oh well, like it matters. Anyway, after a four days of bouncing back and forth between O/W's and translating, I was fed up. I enjoyed translations - my friends were there. My O/W's read like "I snuck in at 4 am into the kitchen and made me a protein shake" so I could stay up translating on all these hill-10's, which seemed to pop up every other week. The missionaries kept waiting for me to write serious stuff and were getting upset, but I kept telling them that I didn't have time to screw around if I was working 100 hours a week.

So, on the 4th day this missionaire comes down into the basement of the HGB (where FLO is at) and takes me up to work on O/W's, when we got to the 8th floor I turned and grabbed the jerk by his shirt, lifted him off the ground and damn near put him through a wall. I really should have put him through the wall, if you ever happen to be on the 8th floor of the HGB you can probably see the faded 5'10" indentation of a man in the hallway behind the reception area. what a jerk. I bellowed "leave me the f**k alone, I'm going back to translations". All the blood had drained from his face, I doubt he had ever seen someone low in rank do that to a senior, let alone to someone from CMO Int. He staggered to the floor, probably because I knocked the wind out of him...I saw him on the RPF a few days later, apparently his seniors weren't happy that a junior had done that to him. Oddly enough, I didn't get in trouble, probably because I was under the "cover" of the other CMO Int mission that had RTC hovering all over it. You can get away with murder if you are working under contradicting orders.:thankyou:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
You're right Feral. I have one story of abuse, but unfortunately I was the one that handed out the pain. lol.

I was at FLO, the lowest level of INT management (building is on Ivar and Hollywood Blvd), and I was pulled off post to work on a hill-10. CMO Int had fired two missions into FLO. One was to create a new post in HCO Int that would oversee all personnel files worldwide - I was targeted by CMO Int for the post so they tried to yank me off of translations. Note, the other CMO Int mission that fired in had RPF'ed CO FB - poor sap, knife was used to stab the goldenrod into a wall (seemed intimidating at the time). That mission had ordered some new issue to be sent worldwide (some huge ethics bullshit at the time) and it needed to be translated. So I was yanked off post to help with translations. RTC was hovering everywhere, when suddenly another CMO Int missionaire I hadn't seen before snuck in and pulled me out of translations. I was told what the cycle was and made to do O/W write ups immediately. i still don't get how somebody as upstat as me could be ordered to do O/W's when there were no indicators requiring it - oh well, like it matters. Anyway, after a four days of bouncing back and forth between O/W's and translating, I was fed up. I enjoyed translations - my friends were there. My O/W's read like "I snuck in at 4 am into the kitchen and made me a protein shake" so I could stay up translating on all these hill-10's, which seemed to pop up every other week. The missionaries kept waiting for me to write serious stuff and were getting upset, but I kept telling them that I didn't have time to screw around if I was working 100 hours a week.

So, on the 4th day this missionaire comes down into the basement of the HGB (where FLO is at) and takes me up to work on O/W's, when we got to the 8th floor I turned and grabbed the jerk by his shirt, lifted him off the ground and damn near put him through a wall. I really should have put him through the wall, if you ever happen to be on the 8th floor of the HGB you can probably see the faded 5'10" indentation of a man in the hallway behind the reception area. what a jerk. I bellowed "leave me the f**k alone, I'm going back to translations". All the blood had drained from his face, I doubt he had ever seen someone low in rank do that to a senior, let alone to someone from CMO Int. He staggered to the floor, probably because I knocked the wind out of him...I saw him on the RPF a few days later, apparently his seniors weren't happy that a junior had done that to him. Oddly enough, I didn't get in trouble, probably because I was under the "cover" of the other CMO Int mission that had RTC hovering all over it. You can get away with murder if you are working under contradicting orders.:thankyou:

Great post! Welcome to the board.

Rorschach

Patron
Great post! Welcome to the board.

Thanks, it's nice to finally have the guts to go on the net and find the door on the "sky wall". I remember watching the Truman Show a fears back wondering what it would be like to be that character. They should make a second Truman Show movie, but this time they should have the entire village be duped--that's Scientology.

How is it that with all of these first hand accounts of human rights abuses, that nobody has gone to the Fed's? How come nobody has gone to Human Rights Watch and talked to them about revealing the abuses going on?

It is one thing to relate a first hand account of abuse. It is something completely different to demonstrate that the abuse related arose as a specific matter of policy or practices either mandated or encouraged by management.

Instances of abuse are legally actionable only against the abusive individuals involved. Management directive would need to be implicated in order to undermine the Co$ structure legally.

Mark A. Baker