What's new

David Miscavige's Qualifications

Night Owl

Patron with Honors
Hmm... out of work cult leader? I'm not sure there wouldn't be something he could do with his life to make some money and get by. However, he would obviously never have the sort of status he has within the Church, lifestyle and control. He could probably write a book, do interviews on talk shows, and make money that way.

I would be glad for him if he could get out. I would be very happy for him if he could have a transformational experience that allowed that, and for him to reconnect with Jenna and his other family members. I wish him health, wealth and happiness, though I'm sure this would not be an easy road for him, given the number of lives he has adversely effected. The sooner this would happen for him, the better. It might be too much for him to confront, and I would hope he would have a lot of support from his family if he made this decision. I would hope we would all support him if he wanted to leave.

Oh no...I am so not there with you.

There are just some beings that do not need to be given that chance, he is one of them. The magnitude of destruction to others is unforgivable and unworthy of a another chance.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Understood. I think you do yourself harm by holding that thought/attitude, but I recognize that Miscavige has hurt a lot of people, directly and indirectly, myself amongst them.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I knew the guy when he was just a pup and he was a machine,no empathy really,no heart,but he seemed like a highly motivated and effective staffer.
So what posts did he hold prior to his current gig? How did he fare on these?

Yes, he has a low tone mockery of duty thing going on. No heart, no brains either, just a hectic fighting attitude where randomity is pulled in madly and no victory is in sight. This explains why he doesn't inspire any big beings to join him and had to rely on sycophants that surrounded him on his ascention in the SO.

Anyways, guys like him get booted out by the first big guy that decides to bring order and aesthetics to the game of clearing the planet. History is filled with DMs and their outcome is the same.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think that David Miscavige is qualified to be investigated by federal authorities for the blackmail and extortion of a federal official. Namely, the IRS Commissioner.

And if that investigation results in an indictment, and a trial, and if he is found guilty, I believe that David Miscavige is qualified to go to jail for a long, long time.

Otherwise, I think he has proven conclusively that he is qualified for little else.

Night Owl

Patron with Honors
If they ever reverse the tax emempt status, and if it was retroactive....that would suck....I dont have the money to pay back the tax deductions from my scn scam experience. !

But yes, DM should be indicted on at least 5 single space typed pages, then put through at least one episode of all that he has done to others. After he has healed up some, throw him jail with Bruno and any other large animals in jail and in between love making they can humiliate him for poor performance.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I have it on good authority (someone who was also at SH in the early 70s who was more on tech lines than I was) that DM finished the Class IV Internship at that time.

His online CofS bio mentions no more tech training, so I think we can safely assume he is a genuine Class IV (circa 1974) and that's it.

Paul

Pascal

I have it on good authority (someone who was also at SH in the early 70s who was more on tech lines than I was) that DM finished the Class IV Internship at that time.

His online CofS bio mentions no more tech training, so I think we can safely assume he is a genuine Class IV (circa 1974) and that's it.

Paul

So he hasn't cleared anyone or made OTs. As a matter of fact until you get to class VI, you don't study much Scientology theory.

Anyone know about his admin training?

Also his SO training is low as he got his captainship by his COB post, he didn't climb the SO ladder properly speaking.

So he's probably Class IV, Staff Status 2 and Petty Officer.

Oh and stuck on New OTVII since forever.

Way to go stumpy! :thumbsup:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
So he hasn't cleared anyone or made OTs. As a matter of fact until you get to class VI, you don't study much Scientology theory.

Anyone know about his admin training?

Also his SO training is low as he got his captainship by his COB post, he didn't climb the SO ladder properly speaking.

So he's probably Class IV, Staff Status 2 and Petty Officer.

Oh and stuck on New OTVII since forever.

Way to go stumpy! :thumbsup:

"Oh and stuck on New OTVII since forever."

Is that not punishment enough?
:)

Pascal

DM COB RTC = NCG

"Oh and stuck on New OTVII since forever."

Is that not punishment enough?
:)

Yep, an uncracked case is hell.

He'll have eternity to sort that out with his twin Xenu on Forcefield Mountain. :coolwink:

What are you? An asshole

Who are you? David Miscavige

LFBD, attest Solo NOTS completion. :happydance:

dr3k

Patron with Honors
David Miscavige is a fully qualified New OT-VIII and a class six auditor who has (even to my surprise) completed the briefing course.

HCObringOrder?

He said different things at different times. Sometimes he said he could be questioned, he could be wrong- and sometimes he said the opposite. I think I've heard him say that he worked on Scn for many lifetimes. He also took a decided "brook me no interference" stance in KSW1. He also named himself "Commodore". He ordered the RPF and the RPF's RPF to be created yet I never heard of him indicating any willingness to undergo the program when his stats were down.

Fluffy, I am surprised at you!
Do you not remember that LRH's primary stat was in power at every report since 1950???
For those of you who do not remember, LRH's primary stat was "Income collected and transferred into soluble reserves."
His secondary stat was in affluence or power for most of that time also.
"Number of words written or recorded and published for posterity, Including words written in your name."
Remember that you could write to LRH personally and get a reply back, type written on expensive looking paper?
I wrote to him several times.
The only thing was his writing style would change valence slightly from letter to letter over the months.
In reality about 1981, the letters were being read and answered by CMO - (or as one statement says, the GO before that.).

Which opens my addition to this thread.
LRH created DM in his image by (IMHO) his biggest mistake. LRH decreed that the CMO were to be treated as if they were speaking with LRH's authority. This was guarded and defended very strongly over the years.
Only Mary Sue or the head of the GO Jane Kember could stand up to them. When DM was recruited into the CMO, he was nearly the only male. Many of the CMO on ship were pretty women and young girls.
I speculate that it was easy for the rotten spoiled brat to start yelling at any CMO he wished as he rose through their ranks.
He saw a path to power over the people who had power and he willfully pursued it.
As I have said before, he acted like a spoiled brat when ever he wished.

The time that I witnessed, there was a lunch meeting between the Flag GO B chiefs and him (plus his staff).
All the GO chiefs were over 30, sitting with this young Kid.
I did not know who he was and thought it was funny the way the chiefs treated him like nitro-G. I figured that it was only because he was CMO and that there must be a mission or something happening.
I was a GO recruit and was asked to be the omelet cook that day for the GO. DM had 5 or 6 teen aged CMO girls serving him and his staff. The grill where I normally would be able to calmly make an omelet without much bother was taken over by these girls. I had to convince them that it was also required that I have some space to cook. Then it became this interesting convincing each of the girls that this was needed. Finally I had to go to the CMO reserved table and inform my bosses that I could not do what they wanted because of the girls. Then DM or one of his people told the girls to make room for me. Then I proceeded to cook the omelets. The girl who was cooking did not know how to mix milk into the eggs. She indicated that it was her day to cook because she was downstat. I said no problem and proceeded to make her omelets also with her looking like she was cooking when the other serving girls came around.
Now, I was the only server to the GO folks and would take the food out quickly as I could.
Of course an omelet will fall after a while and DM's omelet looked pretty thin by the time he got it.
He threw a tantrum and the omelet ended up on the floor with some of the drink.
I really felt sorry for that girl and the other girls. They all got his wrath. A couple were crying but were not supposed to show that.

Not long after that at least one CMO person was transferred to the GO and passed through the recruiting process quickly. I do not think the Flag GO staff knew what happened at first. I was set up, but that is another story.

The take over happened like a guided missile from another planet. I suspect that LRH had health problems that were not disclosed to many people, but DM or his mentor found out about it years before.

When the CMO could pressure Mary Sue and Jane Kember to step down, it was a forgone conclusion.

Pascal

David Miscavige is a fully qualified New OT-VIII and a class six auditor who has (even to my surprise) completed the briefing course.

He's had a brief course in Scientology that's for fucking sure. And he's a Newt... No letter O or roman numerals in there. :p

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Ron was a 'PHD'; why can't Davey be a Class 16/OT60?

It's not as if you're actually *measuring* anything.

Zinj

byte301

Crusader
Ron was a 'PHD'; why can't Davey be a Class 16/OT60?

It's not as if you're actually *measuring* anything.

Zinj

True, Zinj. Inquiring minds want to know, though. :yes:

So I will bump this until I get an answer. :)

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
True, Zinj. Inquiring minds want to know, though. :yes:

So I will bump this until I get an answer. :)

Why bother? There have been several posts giving sensible answers to the question of DM's quals, along with reasons as to why those are the answers. Then some anonymous person with a user name "dreck", which means worthless stuff, makes a bare comment with nothing behind it, and when challenged on it remains silent. Pffft.

Paul

byte301

Crusader
Why bother? There have been several posts giving sensible answers to the question of DM's quals, along with reasons as to why those are the answers. Then some anonymous person with a user name "dreck", which means worthless stuff, makes a bare comment with nothing behind it, and when challenged on it remains silent. Pffft.

Paul

Oh, thanks Paul. Can you tell me which thread to read then? I am working on something and want to make sure I have the correct information. For once I'm not just being nosey!!!:D