What's new

David Miscavige's Qualifications

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Oh, thanks Paul. Can you tell me which thread to read then? I am working on something and want to make sure I have the correct information. For once I'm not just being nosey!!!:D

This thread, to begin with. :). At least, for his training quals.

For his auditing, it's more a question of what you won't find than what you will. I have the idea that he started on Solo NOTs and didn't finish it, and hasn't been in session for something like 15 years. I think I got that from a BFG post or maybe a BTs2Free or Little Bear Victor one. But I don't recall anyone in the 13 years and thousands of hours I've spent reading about Scn on the Internet ever saying they audited his grades, or reporting on his grades auditing, or Dianetics, or him doing the Solo Course and Power, R6EW and the CC, OT 1, 2, 3 or OT DRD or NOTs, nothing whatsoever except Jesse Prince saying he sec-checked him and is not going to say much about it (Jesse at least believing in the confidentiality of the confessional). That doesn't mean he hasn't done those things, just that no-one has commented on it, that I recall.

Similarly to his training, no-one that I recall has ever commented on training him or his doing any except for the Saint Hill Class IV stuff I have mentioned earlier in this thread. But with this one, at least his CofS RTC page talks about his auditor training, and basically says he didn't do any more.

Paul

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
nobody is gonna like this post-but here goes

He is eminently qualified to run the cos as he is an asshole of all assholes who runs a cult were good people are turned into assholes!

Fortunately some are immune from turning into assholes and they are the ones who will eventually purge the cult of it's
commanding asshole.

byte301

Crusader
This thread, to begin with. :). At least, for his training quals.

For his auditing, it's more a question of what you won't find than what you will. I have the idea that he started on Solo NOTs and didn't finish it, and hasn't been in session for something like 15 years. I think I got that from a BFG post or maybe a BTs2Free or Little Bear Victor one. But I don't recall anyone in the 13 years and thousands of hours I've spent reading about Scn on the Internet ever saying they audited his grades, or reporting on his grades auditing, or Dianetics, or him doing the Solo Course and Power, R6EW and the CC, OT 1, 2, 3 or OT DRD or NOTs, nothing whatsoever except Jesse Prince saying he sec-checked him and is not going to say much about it (Jesse at least believing in the confidentiality of the confessional). That doesn't mean he hasn't done those things, just that no-one has commented on it, that I recall.

Similarly to his training, no-one that I recall has ever commented on training him or his doing any except for the Saint Hill Class IV stuff I have mentioned earlier in this thread. But with this one, at least his CofS RTC page talks about his auditor training, and basically says he didn't do any more.

Paul

Thanks Paul. I agree. That's what I've read too. I just thought we might be getting some updated information.

Pascal

He is eminently qualified to run the cos as he is an asshole of all assholes who runs a cult were good people are turned into assholes!

Fortunately some are immune from turning into assholes and they are the ones who will eventually purge the cult of it's
commanding asshole.

Great post. And yes, some are born with a complete anatomy, including a HEART, BRAIN and BALLS. People like that don' have to resort to using effort and low-tone emotions to lead others.

lkwdblds

Crusader
DM is a Notary Public

In my readings on the Internet it is said that DM obtained a Notary Public license. These are easy to obtain; you do a little studying, pay a small fee to your State in the USA and you become a notary public. The license is good for a set period of time and can be renewed every couple of years. The notary then has the power to notarize legal documents such as wills, deeds, contracts, etc.

The stories also say that he learned to duplicate LRH's signature almost perfectly. One of the rules of being a Notary is that you are not allowed to notarize your own signature. Also, some documents require the main party to sign his signature and then also require the signature of a witness. The one, two, three punch of being able to recreate LRH's signature. order someone to be a witness, and then notarize a document can be a means of assistance in the taking over of an organization.
lkwdblds

smartone

My Own Boss

commanding asshole.

Hmmmm..... pretty A to B comment. Nice.

HCObringOrder?

In my readings on the Internet it is said that DM obtained a Notary Public license. These are easy to obtain; you do a little studying, pay a small fee to your State in the USA and you become a notary public. The license is good for a set period of time and can be renewed every couple of years. The notary then has the power to notarize legal documents such as wills, deeds, contracts, etc.

The stories also say that he learned to duplicate LRH's signature almost perfectly. One of the rules of being a Notary is that you are not allowed to notarize your own signature. Also, some documents require the main party to sign his signature and then also require the signature of a witness. The one, two, three punch of being able to recreate LRH's signature. order someone to be a witness, and then notarize a document can be a means of assistance in the taking over of an organization.
lkwdblds

The GO staff were required to have Notary, as was anyone dealing with legal docs, such as the Tres Sec. At Flag when I was there, the Payroll Officer had Notary.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
http://www.itsyourtimes.com/?q=node/4016

David Miscavige is the leader of the Church of Scientology.

How did that come about? How did he get into that position and what are his qualifications?

Well, he was not designated by L. Ron Hubbard. Most Scientologists actually believe that he was put in charge by Hubbard, but that is totally false. Hubbard very specifically left other people in charge of the Church of Scientology. However, those that Hubbard left in charge are the people that Miscavige removed. Everyone that Hubbard put in charge of any part of the church has been removed by Miscavige. Not only removed, but most of them are now out of Scientology entirely.

So how did Miscavige take control of the church? Well, he just did. He said, with a group of strong-arm followers behind him, that he was in charge, and nobody was able to dispute it. You see, there was and is no policy or procedure to stop someone who just assumes control of the church.

Someone steps into that office and says they are now head of the church and unless the current head has more strong-arm followers, well, the church has a new leader.

And that's what happened.

Miscavige then "declared suppressive" anyone who had the temerity to object to his coup, so the Scientology public would never hear what really happened.

Well, what are Miscavige's qualifications? What makes him qualified to run the Church of Scientology?

Did he run a Continental Office for Scientology, booming a whole continent?

Well, no. He's never had that kind of experience, or success.

Did he run one of the big churches, an Advanced Org, a Saint Hill Org -- Flag Land Base perhaps?

Nope.

OK, how about a smaller, local church? Some big city church?

Nope.

A Scientology Mission? A Scientology Group?

Nope. Miscavige has no experience running even the smallest Scientology group.

Well, was he a well-trained executive who had years of on-the-job experience, helping one of Hubbard's selected leaders in some successful endeavor?

Nope.

Well, maybe he's a proven leader in a related field? He ran something that was highly successful?

Still no.

OK, so he has no leadership experience or qualifications. What are his other qualifications?

Is Miscavige highly trained in Scientology "tech"? He has revamped all Scientology training and rewritten Hubbard's books extensively. He directs technical matters world-wide. Surely he is highly trained, Class XII perhaps?

Nope. While his "biography" on line is exceptionally vague about his qualifications, it is known that he completed the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course and, according to his biography, he "audited some people". That's all that is known. What is obvious is that there are thousands of people who are more highly trained and more technically qualified than Miscavige.

Well, then, Miscavige is at least an OT VIII, right?

Well, no. On the Bridge, Miscavige is stalled -- badly stalled -- on OT VII, and has been for 15-20 years. To be a bit clearer: Miscavige has had no significant auditing for 15 years at least. None. He wants "all Scientologists" to keep paying and moving on his "Bridge to Total Freedom" but, even when its all free to Miscavige, he won't go into session.

OK, despite the fact that he has no experience or qualifications for the job, has Miscavige at least proven himself on the job?

Are you kidding? Pretty much everything Miscavige attempts has been an abject failure. This is factually true. He really has had a bad time of it.
His primary job, according to extant Hubbard orders, was to get every church to the size of "old Saint Hill"--the size of Scientology's main center in its heyday. That was supposed to be the criteria for "releasing OT IX and OT X." This was more important than anything else he could be doing. He totally failed. Although statistics are carefully hidden, it is doubtful that any of those previously celebrated "Saint Hill sized" organizations still exist at that size, anywhere. To make it easier on himself, he changed the definition of "the size of old Saint Hill" several times, but, even with the smaller numbers, he still failed. Instead, Miscavige has "led" the Church of Scientology to its destruction.

Technically and organizationally, Miscavige has done more to destroy the Church of Scientology than any enemy of the church in its entire history. His lack of technical and organizational knowledge and experience has been disastrous for the church.

So why is Miscavige still in charge of the Church of Scientology?

The answers are simple. First, Scientologists simply don't know how completely unqualified and incompetent he really is. Second, any Scientologist who does find out, and says anything, is immediately "declared suppressive" and kicked out of Scientology.

But the primary reason is that there is no way to remove him. There is no procedure, no policy, no way to remove the leader of Scientology. No matter how much damage he does, they're stuck with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the best post I ever have seen so far!

~~~~~~~~~~~

G

Gottabrain

Russiangirl:

Вам все еще имеют затруднения с вашим русским? Я не могу представить как you' ve выдержал в нашей стране настолько длиной без знать язык. Такой стыд о ваших голодая русских детях. Почему вы никогда не отвечаете мне когда я пишу вас в русском?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Just to update this thread on David Miscavige's training level. Thanks to AnonKat for posting this elsewhere on ESMB.

Recent comments on Marty's blog:

East Grinstead Birdy | October 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm
Regarding David Miscavige’s training, a recent conversation with a person who was there with him at Saint Hill while Miscavige was interning Class IV relates that he observed Miscavige leaving his auditing room in a rage, followed by his female PC, who was in tears. It seems he had struck her, while in session. David Miscavige physically assaulted his PC in session, while on the Class IV internship at Saint Hill. He was busted off the internship. He did not complete it. Thus his certs would be provisional for that level of training.

He apparently was influenced by the large quantity of steroids he was using at the time for the control of his asthma. Rage being one of the side effects of steroid use.​

Karen#1 | October 2, 2010 at 9:03 pm
EAST GRINSTEAD BIRDY

I was at St Hill training at the time.
I will confirm David Miscavige assaulted his on pc.
It was blamed on medication for his asthma.
He was removed from the Class IV interneship for ASSAULT.
I had previously told Marty about this but was seeking corroboration from those concerned.
I will attest and confirm that this did occur and that I was there.
David Miscagive ASSAULTED his own pc and was removed from continuing his Class IV internship.
The on line BIO on David Miscavige being a wonder kid in auditing is patently FALSE. He was kicked off auditing lines and never graduated.

[Karen Jentzsch/de la Carriere]​

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
Just to update this thread on David Miscavige's training level. Thanks to AnonKat for posting this elsewhere on ESMB.

Regarding David Miscavige’s training, a recent conversation with a person who was there with him at Saint Hill while Miscavige was interning Class IV relates that he observed Miscavige leaving his auditing room in a rage, followed by his female PC, who was in tears. It seems he had struck her, while in session. David Miscavige physically assaulted his PC in session, while on the Class IV internship at Saint Hill. He was busted off the internship. He did not complete it. Thus his certs would be provisional for that level of training.

He apparently was influenced by the large quantity of steroids he was using at the time for the control of his asthma. Rage being one of the side effects of steroid use.​

EAST GRINSTEAD BIRDY

I had previously told Marty about this but was seeking corroboration from those concerned.
David Miscagive ASSAULTED his own pc and was removed from continuing his Class IV internship.
The on line BIO on David Miscavige being a wonder kid in auditing is patently FALSE. He was kicked off auditing lines and never graduated.

Paul

I also heard this from a very trusted terminal. I will expand on that in that he was being groomed to be the youngest class IV interne, till he smacked his PC around!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Even if true, which I don't particularly doubt, the only 'amazing' part is that it didn't disqualify him for *any* post, but only for ones where he might become a 'PR Flap'.

Thank you Ron!

Or, does someone think that the 'special treatment' could have occurred *unless* Ron Himself demanded it?

Zinj

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well, there are more than a few posts (job-wise) in the "church of scientology" where uncontrolled rage might be considered a qualification rather than a point of ineligibility.

Right?

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige's Qualifications:
1. He is truly evil.
2. He SLAPS and gets others to SLAP!
3. He lies, deceives and covertly and overtly invalidates others.
4. He is delusional, paranoid and psychotic!
5. He is alone - no family or friends.
6. He is a loser. If he had to go out into the real world, he would be on disability because he creates nothing of value.
7. He self medicates with Scotch each night.
8. He is a parasite and feeds off of others accomplishments!
9. He is a total liability to mankind.

And the quality that sets him apart from other Candidates:

He has applied the tech 100% standardly - according to LRH! That is why he has all of the qualities above that make him the perfect COB for the CULT!

Slappy Miscavige is one of the most evil men on this planet!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

EAST GRINSTEAD BIRDY

Paul

Interesting.... and a bit odd to blame "steroids". One does not take anabolic steroids (I.e. testosterone) for asthma. One takes cortocosteroids (I.e. prednisone). A typical course of treatment for moderate asthma is a week or two of prednisone. That shouldn't mess with your mind too badly. Severe asthmatics are rarely given prednisone long term at a low dose. But the side effects are more along the lines of a ravenous appetite and mood swings. At high doses you also get some bloating called "moon face" cause it makes your face really round.

In short, I don't buy the steroid excuse.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Interesting.... and a bit odd to blame "steroids". One does not take anabolic steroids (I.e. testosterone) for asthma. One takes cortocosteroids (I.e. prednisone). A typical course of treatment for moderate asthma is a week or two of prednisone. That shouldn't mess with your mind too badly. Severe asthmatics are rarely given prednisone long term at a low dose. But the side effects are more along the lines of a ravenous appetite and mood swings. At high doses you also get some bloating called "moon face" cause it makes your face really round.

In short, I don't buy the steroid excuse.

Yeah, you're absolutely right.

He was violent because he is violent.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
And I thought he'd handled that pesky asthma engram in his first ever audition session. :confused2:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
He is an es pee! He assumed power because he is in an incident of long duration. 9/11 restimed the incident and now he is totally STUCK! :omg: That is the reason for the crazy Idle Morgue's and the crush regging of the IAS! :yes: It makes sense! L Ron Hubbard was right! Hip Hip h:yes:rray!