What's new

DC AUDITORS' REUNION - 13-14 JUNE - YOU ARE INVITED

Or how about:

"Where is everybody? When I left here we were delivering 30 intensives a weekend and our Academy was full. What the hell happened? Who's in charge now?"

Or something like that.

The Anabaptist Jacques

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
I say...

I got the 50. It would be "something" for moi to go. I could wear my Uncle Sam Hat. Being that - I am in good standing and a Class 6 plus an alumni of this organization-it would be fun to give the keynote speech. I would start by telling them__________[Help-I need your ideas]

Ok-here we go with my own words!

"Dear fellow auditors-bring me your ears-for you shall listen. As I gaze at you all--'holy fuck-who brought those awful bts into this room-I thought this group was supposed to be all OT3's'--anyway-we need to do some group auditing as your goddam pesky bts are such a nuisance-all together now--go away bts-let's all chant[not suppose to chant as that is other practice and no squirreling allowed-at least for now-DM can squirrel but we cannot]. Ok- those bts are gone!
Now- let's start again. We auditors are the miracle workers of tomorrow [shit-that doesn't sound right-as we've already cleared this planet if we believe in the stats that Int has shown us].
Now-let's start again. Fellow auditors - I have just received an instant message from COB--Yes- great news-DM has told us that we need a -new and improved bridge-that he last night in his sleep after drinking several bottles of single malt scotch cognited that due to atmospheric pressure the concrete used in the original bridge has shown excessive wear and needs replacing-so he has ordered us not to leave this room till we donate 1 billion dollars....."

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Ok-here we go with my own words!

"Dear fellow auditors-bring me your ears-for you shall listen. As I gaze at you all--'holy fuck-who brought those awful bts into this room-I thought this group was supposed to be all OT3's'--anyway-we need to do some group auditing as your goddam pesky bts are such a nuisance-all together now--go away bts-let's all chant[not suppose to chant as that is other practice and no squirreling allowed-at least for now-DM can squirrel but we cannot]. Ok- those bts are gone!
Now- let's start again. We auditors are the miracle workers of tomorrow [shit-that doesn't sound right-as we've already cleared this planet if we believe in the stats that Int has shown us].
Now-let's start again. Fellow auditors - I have just received an instant message from COB--Yes- great news-DM has told us that we need a -new and improved bridge-that he last night in his sleep after drinking several bottles of single malt scotch cognited that due to atmospheric pressure the concrete used in the original bridge has shown excessive wear and needs replacing-so he has ordered us not to leave this room till we donate 1 billion dollars....."
:hysterical:

Go for it!!

Take a video crew and a sound man with you. It'd be even more satisfying than when that guy threw his shoe at Bush!

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
I'm hearing that Chaz Oliver has left the DC Org. Does anyone know anymore about that? Sorry if I have the spelling of his name wrong.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Left, right or center...

I'm hearing that Chaz Oliver has left the DC Org. Does anyone know anymore about that? Sorry if I have the spelling of his name wrong.

Last I heard, Chaz did not renew his contract and routed off staff...this was a couple of years ago.

He is a great guy and I, for one, would love to hear from him - whatever his status with the "org" or the CoS!

PMs welcome,

EP

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Last I heard, Chaz did not renew his contract and routed off staff...this was a couple of years ago.

He is a great guy and I, for one, would love to hear from him - whatever his status with the "org" or the CoS!

PMs welcome,

EP

I guess the DC Org lost another one of their good staff members.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: United We Stand - DC Auditor's Reunion
To: xxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3635444787_c6c9f5dc71_o.jpg

20 and 21 June 2009

Saturday 20th: Madison Hotel, 1177 15th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20005

Sunday 21st: Founding Church Org Chapel, 1701 20th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20009

Hosts: Executive Directors DC Day and Foundation

Guest speakers: CO I HELP International &
Senior C/S International Training Org

Fee: $50 per person, includes both days and dinner on Saturday night at the Madison Hotel

All DC auditors past and present are invited to our Auditors Reunion at this unique time and place in our history, where the history of our Church's expansion began to now create a whole new future for this planet. Join us.

Special dinner and awards with a special Source briefing on LRH as an Auditor in Washington D.C.

Network with friends

Seminars on speeding up your training, drilling on key dissemination skills including safepointing and handling new public's questions, questions and answers on field auditing and forming a group Individual consultations from Senior C/S ITO and CO I HELP International

Contact the Field Control Secretary DC Day or DC Foundation to confirm you are coming by calling 202-797-9826 or email at [email protected]

or answer this email. RSVP now!

3636259718_8b8cedc8ce_o.jpg