DC Ideal Org Ceremony Protest * Intense! *

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Serious fail on the drama.

Glad to see protesters out there though. I'm sure we're going to hear about the 6000 that showed up at DC org.

flashgordon

Patron with Honors
Serious fail on the drama.

Glad to see protesters out there though. I'm sure we're going to hear about the 6000 that showed up at DC org.

Did you watch them all.

Alot of drama in my opinion. What do you consider drama, people getting stabbed?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Did you watch them all.

Could you just point out a few hotspots, like "Video 3, 3:13-3:28"? I don't want to seem too ungrateful, but it's impossible to "skim" a video, and I don't have time to watch all 41 minutes of video to maybe see something highly interesting.

Paul

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Did you watch them all.

Alot of drama in my opinion. What do you consider drama, people getting stabbed?

Cops were actually really nice. o_O We had a fantastic time chatting with them all day. They were doing their job fairly and were very respectful towards what we were doing. Any issues throughout the day were brought to the attention of the watch commander who was present and resolved. I have to say from my experience at least, the police in DC were really much more respectful than I was expecting and I liked them from the beginning! ;D Also, they told us the CoS went around police procedure to block off an entire block of DC, so we absolutely should complain to the mayor.

Wisened One

Crusader
I recognise someone from my org (Miami Org) in the beginning of the last 'intense' vid: Lisa Witt. Senior C/S of Miami Org (still? I think?).

She sure didn't look too happy or comfortable, did she? Wonder why they have people from Miami, Florida flown to Washington DC's ceremony?! More proof of seat-filling, see?! (or DC has no Snr C/S yet and has her filling in for a bit)

They did that at the Memphis Mission's Grand Opening, as well! WE even drove 12 hrs to be there, ourselves! (ended up helping in all the last days and minutes of Reno's, etc.). But we unexpectedly met several Miami people there, too!

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love those protests. Maybe the next time they have one in Portland, I can go. What I loved the most is that for a bunch that says they can communicate freely on any subject, almost none of they could confront the protestors.

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
I received a call 2 days before the DC grand opening asking me to drop everything and fly 2,000+ miles (on my own dime of course) to DC to attend the gala. LOL. I said "not gonna happen." I would have liked to drop everything and gone to join the protestors though. I loved the comments of the video operator. I was LMAO.

I recognise someone from my org (Miami Org) in the beginning of the last 'intense' vid: Lisa Witt. Senior C/S of Miami Org (still? I think?).

She sure didn't look too happy or comfortable, did she? Wonder why they have people from Miami, Florida flown to Washington DC's ceremony?! More proof of seat-filling, see?! (or DC has no Snr C/S yet and has her filling in for a bit)

They did that at the Memphis Mission's Grand Opening, as well! WE even drove 12 hrs to be there, ourselves! (ended up helping in all the last days and minutes of Reno's, etc.). But we unexpectedly met several Miami people there, too!

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could you just point out a few hotspots, like "Video 3, 3:13-3:28"? I don't want to seem too ungrateful, but it's impossible to "skim" a video, and I don't have time to watch all 41 minutes of video to maybe see something highly interesting.

Paul

There's really not much at all. At one point a cop walks Sparrow back to where he wants him to stand. The camera between them.
Sparrow could be nicer to the cops imo. Otherwise it's just words.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Effective ?

It is really frustrating watching these videos, and a waste of time,

as NO effective communication is happening.

At least you could have gotten on a rooftop across the street to see DM.

Really though someone should go in as a plant with a miniaturized camera

and audio.

lie2meiluvit

Patron with Honors
One thing I did notice on the third video (IOU8) at 1:10 the young man with short hair is really listening to sparrow. At 1:45 you can see he hits a nerve. I think he'll blow soon. Wish I could bet on this...lol. His eyes give him away.

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
It is really frustrating watching these videos, and a waste of time,

as NO effective communication is happening.

I disagree. The main thing I see happening in these videos is what Sparrow does best--he's planting seeds. I have to believe that at least some of the current members/staff dwell on the things that he says--he hit upon the tech and the things they can relate to. He's opening tiny doors in their indoctrinated heads, where the seeds of doubt can grow.

We generally don't see that happen instantaneously, and they're probably afraid to talk to each other about it ---but they *will* be thinking, and some of them will blow because of it (or perhaps just quietly drift away--I'm sure more often than not, they don't even tell the cult they've stopped being Scientologists).

Regardless of what is said or done at these protests and if you agree with the aproach or tactics. One thing that is indisputably being communicated to the cult's members at these protests, is the fact that the cult is absolutely powerless to stop any of it. They have to be wondering to themselves why they are spending all this money to get these"OT" powers, when these "OT powers are powerless to stop even a single protester from showing up to the cult's most important events.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I must admit that I don't find the confrontational and argumentative style very appealing. But each to their own.

Wisened One

Crusader
I disagree. The main thing I see happening in these videos is what Sparrow does best--he's planting seeds..

Well there are more effective ways to do it than in the style Sparrow was doing it in, imho. And like others here have said: I think he should've been a bit nicer to all the cops. Else it turns them against him and possibly more on the Co$'s side.

I still remember how I would've acted as a scn (and staff) to someone like that: I would've just pitied them for being the nutty, crazy, combative person they were being, rather than stopped and listened, or filed some comment away to mull over later....

But still, they were interesting vids and it was good what he was doing, just being out there, Protesting. I've never Protested. I applaud all the Anons for doing this! :yes:

Div6

Crusader
Sparrow is Sparrow. Whether you like his style or not, he goes out and commits the two "crimes" in this universe per L. Ron Hubbard: Being there and communicating.

And in doing that, he exposes the absolute fraud of the current adherents of Miscavology: they CAN NOT "be there and communicate" and also, they are in complete violation of the "Creed" of their own Church.

Per their own creed, they affirm "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others; "

If they were REAL scientologists, they would applaud people standing up and using their inalienable rights.

They don't, and they are not allowed to.

So what does that REALLY make them?

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Well done, Sparrow and DCAnons. It can be scary protesting as you never know what can happen and it's great you people are still out there. And thanks for the vids.

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
A good protest:thumbsup: . Well done. And it's great to point out people from 2 thousand miles away and ask them if they came to pad the false stats. Any approximations as to how many were there and how many were actual DC staff and public ? :confused2:

It's an excellent idea to infiltrate as a new div 6 public and record DM's speech. I have an Olympus WS-311M recorder for my own future purposes.:D Also as long as it's legal how about camera's with one hell of a flash going off during the speech. It'll light up the white screens.

I agree that that young SO lad on IOU8 from 0:45 to 1:45 was being impinged and anyone with any knowledge of where he hails at could potentially save him. His blinking was a dead giveaway.

And yeah. Don't antagonize the REAL Police unless your civic protest rights are being infringed.

Anything Ax can give you to get another George Baillie reaction would be helpful.

Another FAIL DM.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Sparrow is Sparrow. Whether you like his style or not, he goes out and commits the two "crimes" in this universe per L. Ron Hubbard: Being there and communicating.

And in doing that, he exposes the absolute fraud of the current adherents of Miscavology: they CAN NOT "be there and communicate" and also, they are in complete violation of the "Creed" of their own Church.

Per their own creed, they affirm "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others; "

If they were REAL scientologists, they would applaud people standing up and using their inalienable rights.

They don't, and they are not allowed to.

So what does that REALLY make them?
I think it makes them is people who live in a state of constant fear and anxiety. It's sad, but if they look inside for some courage they can drop the false front and leave. Most of them will.

Last edited: