What's new

DC Protest 17 July - Sparrows Revenge!

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
guyz in suits

I also thjink they were hired especially for the event.
Rent-a- mafiosi. One of them looked like a Eunuch and was watching over his Harem, what with the 2 Vickis and all the great ass about, no wonder :omg:

Mystic

Crusader
Who is the elderly white-haired sort of chubby chick in the white-&-black implant colored clothing?

Big Farmer

Patron with Honors
Who is the elderly white-haired sort of chubby chick in the white-&-black implant colored clothing?

Believe her name is Susan Taylor (Sue) ..President of the DC area.. I think sparrow has referred to her often enough as such..could be wrong though.

Div6

Crusader
Those three guys do not seem like your typical Scientologists.

It appears to me that they are intentionally acting like they are itching to do something illegal to AnonSparrow - to anonsparrow, and behind everyone else's back - in order to intimidate him.

It also appears that they have been hired to act just as they are acting.

Are these guys actual public Scientologists?

Staff?

Who are they?

I am wondering if they are not from Farrakhans "Fruit of Islam" organization....

another pseudo-religious cult whose leader speaks with aliens....

freethinker

Sponsor
I agree they have too much confront for Scientologists.

They use thug confront. Thug confront is used when one is in the company of other thugs to show you are tough.

They, by my estimation, are lacking the normal introverted or smarmy behavior of Scientoloists. They want to hurt someone by their actions.
Those three guys do not seem like your typical Scientologists.

It appears to me that they are intentionally acting like they are itching to do something illegal to AnonSparrow - to anonsparrow, and behind everyone else's back - in order to intimidate him.

It also appears that they have been hired to act just as they are acting.

Are these guys actual public Scientologists?

Staff?

Who are they?

Mystic

Crusader
Believe her name is Susan Taylor (Sue) ..President of the DC area.. I think sparrow has referred to her often enough as such..could be wrong though.

President of the DC Area?? N'er heard of such. But wtf, they invent titles at the pfttt of a phart.

Div6

Crusader
President of the DC Area?? N'er heard of such. But wtf, they invent titles at the pfttt of a phart.

Sue Taylor, used to be head of the national PR office on capitol hill....now I just think she is "presdient of the church of Scientology Washington, dc"....

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Often the articles of incorporation for the corporation have a President, Secretary and Treasurer listed. Sue is probably on the FCDC ones as President but it is a legal definition as opposed to a true leadership role.

Her training as a PR does qualify her to realize what a vast sinkhole they are in. And her signature on the papers makes her a fall guy for ScienCorp. Too bad sympathy is so low on the tone scale ...

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Often the articles of incorporation for the corporation have a President, Secretary and Treasurer listed. Sue is probably on the FCDC ones as President but it is a legal definition as opposed to a true leadership role.

Her training as a PR does qualify her to realize what a vast sinkhole they are in. And her signature on the papers makes her a fall guy for ScienCorp. Too bad sympathy isn't on the tone scale ...

Lrn2ToneScale: .9 = Sympathy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_scale#Details_of_the_scale

Mystic

Crusader
These cook-outs have a bit of history behind them in DC. Back in the 50s when I first hit the cult in DC the cook-out was an annual event but at that time was not done on the implant station's grounds in the city. Usually went out to some park somewhere.

I am wondering if they are not from Farrakhans "Fruit of Islam" organization....

another pseudo-religious cult whose leader speaks with aliens....

There is too many indications that they're not Farrakhan's people.

They are probably from some local security firm and they don't look too professional.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Div6

Crusader
There is too many indications that they're not Farrakhan's people.

They are probably from some local security firm and they don't look too professional.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Can you share your knowledge with that?

I guess we could hire us a PI to find out who they really are.....

Can you share your knowledge with that?

I guess we could hire us a PI to find out who they really are.....

Farrakhan's followers wear dark suits and thin ties---always. Also, their posture.

And if I heard it correctly one of them praised Jesus.

And putting of the white board to block Sparrow is not their style.

And lastly, I don't think he would lend his security people out to Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Div6

Crusader
Farrakhan's followers wear dark suits and thin ties---always. Also, their posture.

And if I heard it correctly one of them praised Jesus.

And putting of the white board to block Sparrow is not their style.

And lastly, I don't think he would lend his security people out to Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Thanks TAJ....time to do some invest work...