What's new

Dead Agent Diary: Theresa Duncan & Jeremy Blake, Star-Crossed Scientology Suicides

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Celebrities & Human Rights - Dead Agent Diary: Theresa Duncan & Jeremy Blake, Star-Crossed Scientology Suicides
http://scientologycelebrity.wordpre...remy-blake-star-crossed-scientology-suicides/

Excerpts:
As a preview to our forthcoming book – our readers may thank Mr. Richard Grant for installing this meme in our minds [after all, these days everyone and their mother is writing a book about Scientology, so WTF have we got to lose?] – we’re going to share a bit of strangeness we’ve long been diving into, one of those things that drove us to start this blog in the first place, and yet as much as we’re going to share, we’ve barely just scratched the surface.
Beyond simply harassing Duncan/Blake and having private investigators stalk them around town (and making sure the couple were aware that they were being followed), their career in Hollywood ended as quickly as it began – studios and producers they’d been in contact with began refusing to take their calls, and they were getting anonymous emails and voicemails claiming in no uncertain terms that they were permanently blacklisted from Hollywood for life. Until former high level cult exec Marty Rathbun’s intensely insane harassment by the cult (“Squirrel Busters”) was launched, Duncan/Blake had the distinction of being victim to the most vicious Scientology “Fair Game” campaign of all time, a cult strategy devised by LRH that he called “dead agenting“.

To be continued – don’t worry dear readers, the insanity is just beginning…

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Dead Agent Diary: Theresa Duncan & Jeremy Blake, Star-Crossed Scientology Suicide

Wow - another strange double homicide with Scientology! The Wit of the Staircase is Theresa Duncan's Blog. The mystery has now been solved. It is amazing to see the destruction The Church of Scientology does to just a couple of "Div 6er's"!! Stay away from Scientology folks - Scientology KILLS!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: Dead Agent Diary: Theresa Duncan & Jeremy Blake, Star-Crossed Scientology Suicide

Excerpt from above said:
Beyond simply harassing Duncan/Blake and having private investigators stalk them around town (and making sure the couple were aware that they were being followed), their career in Hollywood ended as quickly as it began – studios and producers they’d been in contact with began refusing to take their calls, and they were getting anonymous emails and voicemails claiming in no uncertain terms that they were permanently blacklisted from Hollywood for life. Until former high level cult exec Marty Rathbun’s intensely insane harassment by the cult (“Squirrel Busters”) was launched, Duncan/Blake had the distinction of being victim to the most vicious Scientology “Fair Game” campaign of all time, a cult strategy devised by LRH that he called “dead agenting“.

He didn't really say that did he? Lest we forget, Paulette Cooper, Gerry Armstrong, Shawn Lonsdale, Bob Minton, (at least two of them are still alive), and a host of others over the years hmmm? I am already not liking this but am going to go read anyhow, though with a renewed amount of skeptisism. I fucking hate sensationalism, especially when it ignores all the other similar stories and makes broad sweeping statements that are quite verifiably un-true. :duh: Anyway, I go have a look-see :wave:

Iya.

Edit> Read it, its good despite some inaccuracies, thanks for another site to add to my data-base :cheers: Oh, comments are open btw.

Rock on Anons! 'The truth is out there.' MOAR!!!

:alien2:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I am speechless! :nervous:

This has been run to these people 7 years ago and I never heard about it despite I dig really deep on internet!

I took time after I read this post to think about the ''fair gaming'' and taught about Paulette Cooper.

I am having a new wight of the challenges in Moosey's case.
:nervous:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Here's the link to the 2008 Vanity Fair article, The Golden Suicides, by Nancy Jo Sales: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/01/suicides200801

It's a long and comprehensive article that raises many unanswered questions.

Excerpt:

When Theresa Duncan, 40, took her own life on July 10, followed a week later by her boyfriend, Jeremy Blake, 35, their friends were stunned and the press was fascinated: what had destroyed this glamorous couple, stars of New York’s multi-media art world, still madly in love after 12 years?

JB