What's new

Dear David Miscavige,

Div6

Crusader
It has been 25 years since you and I crossed paths briefly outside the security area at PAC. That brief encounter was electrifying for me, as I saw, with my own eyes, the depravity in your soul. After that meeting I took care of my obligations, and left the organization I had served faithfully for 15 years.

Since then I have a career, a family, and I still have my faith. When I left I had attested "Clear". I have done up through OT IV, and 2 L's since then, enjoying Class VIII and Class XII auditors and C\S'es. I have never red-tagged in the FreeZone, and I can honestly say every attest was genuine.
The friends I left behind in the Org are all "Clears", but they are re-doing their purifs now for the third or fourth time. Some have left staff in very bad shape. Others have just "dis-appeared". I have been declared an SP by your organization. For that I am proud.

The reason for this communication is this: I have recently come to the realization that large booming orgs are necessary for the future evolution of Mankind. Yes, single OT's solo auditing can create huge effects. But to truly "reach new heights" we need big booming safe and in-tech orgs.

In this you have failed not only yourself, but all Mankind. We are witness to a generation of young people who see the tech as "murder", the admin as "lies", the ethics as "abuse". The orgs are empty. You have resorted to the "unusual solution" of altering tech. "Trouble spots only occur where there are no results or bad results." It is obvious to the public at large that Scientology creates "bad results". That is directly upon you, Mr. Miscavige. You and you alone. LRH warned all people about this in the following Policy Letter:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF I OCTOBER 1967
Remimeo
Admin Know-How Series 15
USES OF ORGS
There are two uses (violently opposed to each other) to which Scientology orgs can be put.
They are
I - To forward the advance of self and all dynamics toward total survival.
2. To use the great power and control of an org over others to defend oneself.
When a decent being goes to work in an org he uses 1.
When a suppressive goes to work in an org he uses 2.
When you get in ethics, the decent one raises his necessity level and measures up. The suppressive type blows (leaves).
It is of vital interest to all of us that we have orgs that serve to increase survival on all dynamics. And that we prevent orgs being used as means to oppress others.
The answer, oddly enough, is to GET IN ETHICS exactly on-policy and correctly. And we will advance.
L. RON HUBBARD

The public is resoundingly rejecting your squirrel tech, and your suppression of the dynamics. Ex Sea Org children are beginning to come forward with their tales of abuse and oppression. It is OBVIOUS to an entire generation of young people that you and "your brand" of Scientology are nothing but a global scam. Private individuals in the field have already publically proclaimed you to be suppressive, and dis-connected from you.

In short, Mr. Miscavige, it is time for you to leave. I pray that it occurs quitely and peacefully. For all concerned.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
snip

"Trouble spots only occur where there are no results or bad results."

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF I OCTOBER 1967
Remimeo
Admin Know-How Series 15
USES OF ORGS
There are two uses (violently opposed to each other) to which Scientology orgs can be put.
They are
I - To forward the advance of self and all dynamics toward total survival.
2. To use the great power and control of an org over others to defend oneself.
When a decent being goes to work in an org he uses 1.
When a suppressive goes to work in an org he uses 2.
When you get in ethics, the decent one raises his necessity level and measures up. The suppressive type blows (leaves).
It is of vital interest to all of us that we have orgs that serve to increase survival on all dynamics. And that we prevent orgs being used as means to oppress others.
The answer, oddly enough, is to GET IN ETHICS exactly on-policy and correctly. And we will advance.
L. RON HUBBARD

snip

In short, Mr. Miscavige, it is time for you to leave. I pray that it occurs quitely and peacefully. For all concerned.

Spot on observations, very well said.
:clap:

Thank you.

alex (who sees many decent beings working in orgs, but sadly many "pts" ones too...)