The wisdom won so rare and hard to get
I shall not forget

The freedom lost to cruel master with pet
I shall not forget

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Dear Ron,

I will never forget what the "Eloquent Elephant" said on stage that night at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles (big 1970s SCN event). He said that Ron has never lied to me yet.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Nobody else got anything to say to Ron?

Give it a go, you never know what might happen!

Ya, I got something to say him.

I'm pissed off that you fucking lied about the Bridge to Total Freedom.

And I'm especially pissed that you entrap people with Scn rather
than free them.

Fuck you,

Patty Pieniadz

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I've got a few questions for the asshole.

How could you let your wife go to jail and take the fall for you while you fled?
How could you lie on camera about only having two wives?
How could you deny Alexis?
How could you lie about your education level?
How could you fake your Naval history?
How could you lock children in chain lockers?
How could you order people to be thrown overboard?
How could you order people to be starved, exhausted and degraded on a daily basis?
How could you take people's life savings knowing you were a fraud?
How did you live with yourself?

Romuva

Patron Meritorious
Dear Ron(Dr.B.S.)

There is actually a higher calling .It's called genuinely helping people
in the real world.

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone here.It's my personal opinion and
insight.COS doesn't help people.

UMike

Patron with Honors
Dear Ron,
After reviewing all my old correspondence with you-you signed every letter:
Love, Ron.

What exactly happened to all that Love Ron?

Mike

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi Ron!

Remember when you said that thing about how not everyone can handle the responsibility that goes with being a leader but that you were doing so?

I don't want to hurt your feelings but...you didn't succeed.

From what I hear, you were dishonest, venal and exercised a double standard from the beginning.

You've written so much about force, duress, enslavement- yet you created conditions and policies that do the same thing.

Anytime in any culture, society or milieu where someone's comings and goings are restricted- that's how you know something's wrong.

Staff are treated like shit and it's not a new thing.

You said that it was because they didn't know their own rights- which passes the buck rather neatly. However, many many people went through channels and busted their asses trying to get a fair shake without breaching policy, and they were lied to again and again, often by people you trained personally and sometimes by you.

Much of what Miscavige does now is based on attitudes, policies and actions generated by you.

Perhaps you OD'd on Atlas Shrugged- where the idea is that if a person is "upstat" and contributes to society, that they are beyond ordinary morality.

This is extremely flawed reasoning.

I have one more thing to say:

Re "squirrelling".

charge off the case is charge off the case. You indicate that people can come back and recover from implants and really bad engrams and theta traps and from the Wall of Fire. Well, therefore, it shouldn't be too hard to deal with the effects of:

squirrelling
psychiatry
psych meds
LSD
Angel Dust
institutionalization
red tags
meditation

Compared to a theta trap or the incident II stuff, that stuff above should be a cakewalk.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Dear Ron,
After reviewing all my old correspondence with you-you signed every letter:
Love, Ron.

What exactly happened to all that Love Ron?

Mike

The "love" was never there to start with unless it was "love of money". Standing Order #1 was that people could write to Ron directly. The people reading it were intelligence gathering on the organisation. L. Ron Hubbard probably never read it and never signed it.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The "love" was never there to start with unless it was "love of money". Standing Order #1 was that people could write to Ron directly. The people reading it were intelligence gathering on the organisation. L. Ron Hubbard probably never read it and never signed it.

Dear Ron,

Doesn't it make you feel silly to let yourself be murdered by a weasely little squirrel of Your Own Creation?

Must suck to be (and not-be) You

Zinj

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Dear Ron,

Why did you treat your children so badly and make a bad influence to other Sea Org members about the raising of children? And why do you deny past marriages and leave Mary Sue to take the blame while you take the easy road out (running)?

Why when anyone else runs, they get declared. And you get protected. If all thetans are equal, how equal were you?

Why did you write so much about how bad abortion is and then later it becomes standard to get abortions in the Sea Org? (Oh, yes, you can keep the child, but you are Comm Ev'ed and treated like a totally out ethics person and kicked out with nothing but $500.00 to survive. And the husband usually does not follow to help support).