What's new

Dear Scientology

randomx

Patron with Honors
Dear Scientology,
I remember back in 1992 you put out a list of declared SP`s.
Will this list be re released soon with 80 % more gains?

These days with Scientology numbers exploding as you say they are, I can`t keep track of who is an SP or not.

Presently some SP could say a scientologist was an SP when they weren`t.
"If it isn`t written it isn`t read."

What if I heard someone was an SP and drove straight past them at the scene of an accident, only to discover to my horror that it wasn`t really an SP. An SP had only told me they were...

What if it was Suri Cruise. Should I stop and help her at the scene of an accident, or should I just "get out of the fucken way" like the Medical "experts " tell me?

Plus who can I communicate to on any subject with? If I communicated on any subject with a declared SP, by mistake, I could be ex communicated and then I wouldn`t be able to tell you who the SP was that told me the person I got ex communicated for talking to wasn`t an SP at all until I communicated to them to apologize for communicating to them believing they weren`t an SP then but are now?

You see how confusing this is?

"When putting order in on confusion Ron always blows off..." Something like that.

Until you publish an updated list of who is declared I will have no choice but to talk to anyone I want to, on any subject.

I realize this is a suppressive act in some instances.

I know..... How about you save paper and time and just issue a list of which Scientologists are not SP`s.

I think you should put David Miscavige at the top of the list.
Not because he isn`t an SP. But because no one can declare him without losing their non SP list writing privileges.

Work with me....

Please post your list here.

When I read it, I`ll tell you whether or not you were supposed to communicate to me.
I won`t know for sure till I read the list.

Sometimes I suspect I might be an SP, but is that just me under the influence of an engram I got when Miscavige randomly punched me?

Oh... Give me the good old days, when you could tell someone was an SP because they randomly punched people.

The list.......?

Randomx

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Scientology,

These days with Scientology numbers exploding as you say they are, I can`t keep track of who is an SP or not.

What if I heard someone was an SP and drove straight past them at the scene of an accident, only to discover to my horror that it wasn`t really an SP. An SP had only told me they were...

What if it was Suri Cruise. Should I stop and help her at the scene of an accident, or should I just "get out of the fucken way" like the Medical "experts " tell me?

Plus who can I communicate to on any subject with? If I communicated on any subject with a declared SP, by mistake, I could be ex communicated and then I wouldn`t be able to tell you who the SP was that told me the person I got ex communicated for talking to wasn`t an SP at all until I communicated to them to apologize for communicating to them believing they weren`t an SP then but are now?

"When putting order in on confusion Ron always blows off..." Something like that.

Until you publish an updated list of who is declared I will have no choice but to talk to anyone I want to, on any subject.

I know..... How about you save paper and time and just issue a list of which Scientologists are not SP`s.

Not because he isn`t an SP. But because no one can declare him without losing their non SP list writing privileges.

Work with me....

When I read it, I`ll tell you whether or not you were supposed to communicate to me.

Sometimes I suspect I might be an SP, but is that just me under the influence of an engram I got when Miscavige randomly punched me?

Oh... Give me the good old days, when you could tell someone was an SP because they randomly punched people.

The list.......?

Randomx

Clearly, you ARE an espee ... YOU LEFT SCIENTOLOGY and are posting on ESMB!!!! You say that DM hit you??? That it was RANDOM????? Our beloved Dwarfenfurher doesn't RANDOMLY hit ANYONE. In fact, he doesn't actually HIT people. True enough, an espee might misperceive what happened as being punched, but, in fact, it was a spiritual exercise, the extreme laying on of hands. In the theta universe, where der Dwarfenfurher has perception that you can't even conceive of, he obviously saw where and how you were under the control of your reactive bank, and was assisting you in overcoming that so you, too, could be on the road to being a true oatee! So, at a minimum, you should be extremely grateful to him and consider yourself blessed!

Perhaps I am being too hasty in concluding that you are truely espee though. It could just be trouble with your own evil intentions and that you are being PTS'd by someone in your particular universe. Instead of nattering, you should be flowing POWER to Scientology Inc, the only group with the tech to salvage mankind and, for that matter, this sector of our guhlaxy. Of course, there is a problem with your status. Now what we need to do first, in addition to having you write up all your overts, is to get your IAS status upgraded immediately. So get busy with your write-up and I will make you an appointment with the local IAS redge who will be more than happy to work with you on getting your upgrade done. A good redge can always help you find a way!

Pete

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Dear Scientology,

Work with me....

The list.......?

Randomx

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Scientology,

Work with me....

The list.......?

Randomx

Randomx: Let's CLEAR the word Es Pee:

Suppressive Person ~ the real definition in Scientology:

A person who KNOWS Scientology is a criminal organization!
A person who KNOWS David Miscavige is a CRIMINAL!
A person who has their mind and uses it - thinks for themselves and has integrity to say what they know to help others who perhaps do not know!

Anyone who criticizes Scientology to expose the above information with good intentions to help others is hereby declared an Es Pee.

The Church of Scientology may grant amnesty to all Es Pee's when they are desparately trying to salvage the Organization, however, all Es Pee's must confess in writing and on video, all critical comments about David Miscavige, L Ron Hubbard and Scientology :coolwink: and do all appropriate steps DM deems necessary to get back in good standing!

Good Standing ~ someone who will not look, think for themselves, will give all money and work for free and never ask any questions about anything they are told!

Scientology ~ the Science of manipulation, greed, criminality and insanity!

Something can be done about it ... DM just knows there is someway to get your last dime!

randomx

Patron with Honors
Dear Scientology,
I have a jar here that I would like to donate to the "L Ron Hubbard Life exhibit."

What I have done is to further Ron`s research into the aesthetics of language.

By creating a digital sound file of a few of Ron`s lectures I was able to convert them with the aid of a Kine photometer into a spectrogram of the equivalent elemental components.

I then introduced the correct elements in the exact same ratios into a jar and quickly sealed it with a hand held slow release valve. Actually, a balloon stopper.
But it does the job.

The gas has traces of ammonia and sulfur. But it`s mainly methane gas. I took one whiff and that`s when I fell off the cliff.
The release valve gave off the sound of a low rattling hum. Kind of like a trombone/bugle hybrid.

Anyway I took my jar down to the local Scientology department and they just looked at me and said ...."Why did you do that?"

The guy I spoke with had the improbable name of Yankeewitz.

So... I have the jar. My mother wants it out of the house because my retarded brother just releases this gas and laughs all day long.

Maybe you`d like to put it in your archives or a place of honor at the Super Power building.

Hey what if the guys on super power could get a whiff of it as incentive to run faster around that pole.

Everyone I`ve let have a whiff of the olfactory equivalent of Ron`s message, so far, has run away really fast.

Anyway you have till Thursday to contact me or mum is throwing it out.

Yours Sincerely, Randomx.

My story...
http://kiwianon.com/forums/index.php?topic=503.0