What's new

Death threats and gaslighting from scientologists- you are not alone

J

Jay Juno

I used to feel alone about being harassed by scientologists, but not anymore. America is in a bad place right now and many victims get harassed, stalked and recieve death threats from the white supremacist groups. Some victims have been outright murdered, but they are not getting taken seriously right now either because the government has become so corrupt from Trumpism that it is not just victims of scientology that get ignored- all victims of harassment and stalking are having trouble being heard right now.

I am someone who has been harassed and stalked by scientologists for several years now. I have received death threats and been encouraged by scientologists to drink antifreeze or jump off a bridge. They have been gaslighting me for several years and I have been on the receiving end of their brainwashing.

I used to feel bad that my voice wasnt being heard, but the climate in America right now is similar to the climate that was in Germany during World War II. It is not just victims of scientology being ignored or gaslighted- it is happening everywhere and to anyone. Until Trump and his sociopathic following are removed from power, I believe most victims, whether they are harassed by scientologists or by Trymp supporters, will not be heard and will have to wait until then to get the justice they deserve.

J

Jay Juno

That article was not written by me. Street Roots is a front group for scientology and I have told Street Roots they do not have my permission to use my art, my writing or my photography but they have ignored my requests.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I used to feel alone about being harassed by scientologists, but not anymore. America is in a bad place right now and many victims get harassed, stalked and recieve death threats from the white supremacist groups. Some victims have been outright murdered, but they are not getting taken seriously right now either because the government has become so corrupt from Trumpism that it is not just victims of scientology that get ignored- all victims of harassment and stalking are having trouble being heard right now.

I am someone who has been harassed and stalked by scientologists for several years now. I have received death threats and been encouraged by scientologists to drink antifreeze or jump off a bridge. They have been gaslighting me for several years and I have been on the receiving end of their brainwashing.

I used to feel bad that my voice wasnt being heard, but the climate in America right now is similar to the climate that was in Germany during World War II. It is not just victims of scientology being ignored or gaslighted- it is happening everywhere and to anyone. Until Trump and his sociopathic following are removed from power, I believe most victims, whether they are harassed by scientologists or by Trymp supporters, will not be heard and will have to wait until then to get the justice they deserve.

Nice try, jumping on the Trumpoline. Boing! Boing!

J

Jay Juno

No matter how many death threats I recieve from scientologists or from Street Roots vendors, I will not be silent. I will continue to speak about the harassment, stalking and death threats I continue to suffer from because of the cult of scientology. I will not be silent.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are a brave soldier.

The Church of Scientology issued me with a piece of paper stating I am a Suppressive Person and therefore I am officially an enemy of theirs. Yet they have never harassed me or even issued one death threat against me. I am so lucky.

You apparently haven't even had any dealings with the official CofS, only a company that may be run by some public scientologists, yet they are out to destroy you. Wow, you must be a huge danger to them.

J

Jay Juno

Why are you lying?

If you are just going to continue to gaslight me and misrepresent yourself, then please go elsewhere. Grownups are talking here...

J

Jay Juno

My parents were involved with Scientology and even joined at one point, but left the church- they suffered for it.

When my mother was dying of cancer in 1994/1995, my father was begging the church of scientology to help him with his whistleblower lawsuit and to help him with medical care for my mother, which was expensive. The church of scientology told my father they would help him, then abandoned him during his lawsuit. They also stopped providing money for my mother's cancer treatment and when she had a stroke and had to rely on machines to keep her alive, they refused to provide the money for the machines my mother needed to stay alive. And she died..

I remember my father being very bitter about it. He was in the driver's seat of our family car when he was crying about it one day and told me "It's all about money. They only care about money. Those scientologists only care about money. Your mom died because they wouldn't give anymore." And he just kept crying.

Other members of my family have been harassed and targeted by the church of scientology. One of my brothers married a scientologist and was "disconnected" from my father, from me, and everyone else in our family.

It is pathetic how many people have suffered and died because of scientologists.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmm, well Jay, I know for sure you're not relating the facts in the story you told. You may just not have understood being as young as you were at the time. Scientology would NEVER EVER IN MILLION YEARS pay for your mother's medical treatment. Of that I am totally certain. It is a money grubbing cult. They TAKE money, they don't GIVE CHARITY, especially to pay for medical treatment for a parishioner.

The Co$ doesn't harass and target people on a whim. I doubt you rate their attention.

J

Jay Juno

Trump supporters are America's modern version of Nazi supporters during World War II.

J

Jay Juno

You are right- scientology would never pay for my mother's medical treatment. We all know that. But they lied to my father and convinced him otherwise.

And my mother died and it broke my father's heart. Does the church of scientology care that they ruined my father? No, because like my father said, all they care about is money and harassing/gaslighting victims like me who stand up to their abuse.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are right- scientology would never pay for my mother's medical treatment. We all know that. But they lied to my father and convinced him otherwise.

And my mother died and it broke my father's heart. Does the church of scientology care that they ruined my father? No, because like my father said, all they care about is money and harassing/gaslighting victims like me who stand up to their abuse.
How exactly do you stand up to their abuse?

It seems like you have a petty squabble ongoing with a company that may or may not have a scientologist involved. You then turn this into a major flame war, calling this little company a scientology front group (which it obviously isn't) and you keep spewing out your two favourite expressions - "death threats" and "gaslighting".

You've even used both expressions against members of this forum - people who actually know something about scientology and who are actually standing up to it. Whatever is going on between you and this Street Roots company is obviously nothing to do with scientology abuses. We all know that. Maybe you need to listen to people here who know what they are talking about?

J

Jay Juno

You are gaslighting me. It doesn't work anymore.

Street Roots us a front group for scientology and they profit at everyone's expense. Street Roots uses their paper vendors to respond on private property, harass and stalk victims of scientology and anyone who questions them about being connected to scientology.

J

Jay Juno

:dontfeedscientologistsociopathswhoharassstalkandsenddeaththreats:
:)

J

Jay Juno

If I am so boring...then why don't you try ignoring me? Or try getting a life?

:)