What's new

Debbie Cook Agreement with CSFSO, CSI and RTC (19 October 2007)

Gib

Crusader
Abelson's, "It's showtime" remark in the beginning says it all. If she even so much as hinted at her displeasure it would have been back in the Hole for more gang bang sec checks. I'd be kissing that guy's butt, for the camera, too.

what I find interesting is the lawyer and Cook only talk about her time at FSO and not at Int Management, however so briefly it was, for the filming of the "show".

Gib

Crusader
what I find interesting is the lawyer and Cook only talk about her time at FSO and not at Int Management, however so briefly it was, for the filming of the "show".

here's another thing this lawyer says:

"Ah, not only ah, whatever basis you decide, but you know Geez, if things are going really bad, or there's a problem, or that outside world as you and I have discussed is ah, sometimes difficult to adjust to or you have questions, about what to do, we'll help you. Ah, it's a, hopefully a continuing sort of non-relationship relationship."

WTF. Cook was a highly trained auditor and case-wise received lots of auditing, or

in other words ---------homo novis.

How in the fuck could the outside world be difficult? From the viewpoint of a scientologist that can solve all problems.

I just want to scream at the insanity of the COS & Sea Org. :angry:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back in Jan 2012 I received the Debbie Cook email. At that point I decided to take the red pill, which would mean I started reading the internet for the truth about scientology.

I saw this video of Debbie signing the gag agreement, and at the time I was still digesting the red bill and the blue bill was slowly working out of my system.

In looking at this video today with my new all red pill viewpoint, and specifically looking and observing this lawyer

I find I have some questions:

1:18 Lawyer says it's been very interesting hasn't it been.

How does this lawyer know that, that Cook's 28 years in were interesting?
---------------------------------------
1:19 Lawyer asks Debbie "Can you tell me what position you've held in FSO?

Debbie answers "........head, Captain of FSO for 17 years, and,.........pause, comm lag for 11 seconds before the lawyer finishes her answer.

A 11 seconds is a long pause. I wonder what was going thru her head at the time?

It appears Debbie was suppressing grief.
-----------------------------------------------------------
2:35 Lawyer says " And is it your desire that they continue with I consid-, what I consider astounding growth and help to the planet?"

How and why does he consider scientology has had astounding growth?
----------------------------------------------------------
5:55 Lawyer asks "You've had plenty of sleep?"

Cook answers "Plenty of sleep."

Lawyer says "Probably much more than you've ever had on post?"

How does he know that? And why would he even bring up sleep?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBrElaQZSL8

This video was very disturbing to watch. The e-mail got me out of the Cult - this video sent shivers up my spine and gave me total certainty that my suspicions about Scientology were not only correct - but it was worse than I could ever imagine.

I was talking to another friend today that is out. He told me this video solidified leaving Scientology.

Set up HUSHMAIL ACCOUNTS and then please pass this video around to all Scientologist's in a new unit of time.

Be sure to add: Debbie Cook's e-mail, her deposition and then add this one to watch after the first two have been seen.

This could be a "HATTING PACK TO GET PEOPLE OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY" Shall we call it: "Operation Cooked":coolwink::wink2: Cuz it cooked Scientology's stats - so many people left and are still leaving because of the Debbie Cook release!

Elliot Abelson has cancer. Any wonder? HE KNOWS exactly what this cult does to people and he did not stop it. In fact - he helped.

Scientology: Very dark - very sinister - evil beyond belief!

It is hard to believe this cult is allowed to keep their doors open one more day. Just when you think it can't get any worse - Debbie Cook's e-mail, IT DOES....Debbie Cook's deposition...and then it gets even worse: - Scientology's video of Elliot Abelson spoon feeding Scientological High Ranking Official WINS to a "grief" stricken Captain (for 17 years at the mecca of Scientology - Flag Land Base) DEBBIE COOK!

His questions and spoon fed answers are some of the most disturbing video footage of just how evil the Cult of Scientology truly is!
This IS Scientology - caught red-handed and to think the Church of Scientology actually released this video on the internet.

Anyone know anything about Elliot Abelson and his history with the cult? Is he Sea Org? Or...does he charge $1,200 per hour to contribute to hiding Scientology's crimes?

Elliot Abelson just may be getting a little "karma kickback" with his recent cancer? Or...has he been slapped into submission by Captain Black Heart Miscavige? Even if Elliot Abelson were to leave Scientology today - he has a lot of damage to make up to those he did this too. I would not want his crimes on my conscious!

What a douche bag!

JGB

Patron
It befuddles me how all these well trained - self determined OTs do not have the guts to say screw this crap I'm out of here.

Maybe it's just me. I tried being on staff but failed miserably. I was on staff for a foundation org. When I noticed some stuff wrong by my senior I wrote a KR. Well that did not go to well because my senior was married to the ED. I ended up in Ethics and boy did I make a lot of noise. The ethics officer put an ethics order on me. I said "F*CK your ethics order and walked out. That was my 3 weeks on staff.

I joined the Sea Org and I lasted 4 months and left. That is another story :))

I still can't believe that these able beings are unable to just walk out and leave.

Gib

Crusader
It befuddles me how all these well trained - self determined OTs do not have the guts to say screw this crap I'm out of here.

Maybe it's just me. I tried being on staff but failed miserably. I was on staff for a foundation org. When I noticed some stuff wrong by my senior I wrote a KR. Well that did not go to well because my senior was married to the ED. I ended up in Ethics and boy did I make a lot of noise. The ethics officer put an ethics order on me. I said "F*CK your ethics order and walked out. That was my 3 weeks on staff.

I joined the Sea Org and I lasted 4 months and left. That is another story :))

I still can't believe that these able beings are unable to just walk out and leave.

You was not fully convinced,

or actually you did not have enough wins or cognitions in auditing, or cogs in reading hubbard.

Or in other words , you were PTS. LOL

and PTS means actually somebody who isn't handled to believe scientology works.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
tell me about it.

it's like watching a prisoner of war
sign and say anything to be left alone. :angry:

I had a Scientologist tell me that an OT read Debbie Cook's e-mail and she is definetly an SP - :omg: Wow....Debbie Cook's e-mail was not suppressive at all. In fact, it was supporting LRH and all members from getting fleeced. What kind of person did Scientology create to say the e-mail was suppressive? BAT SHIT CRAZY!

The videos are so revealing on what is going on behind the iron curtain! Yuck!