What's new

Debbie Cook Counter sues the Church of Scientology

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
When I watched her on Nightline last night I could see very plainly that she is on a mission. True-Believer-Syndrome all the way!

And then there is the money too of course.....

Great analysis BunnySkull! I think it will play out just like you said.

This is the question I cannot yet solve with Debbie.

Sure, she is a true-believer. She is also a woman-scorned. She is also dead-broke and needing to rebuild her life. She is also an Indie-Scientologist, dedicated to taking DM out. She is also a loyal-officer to Ron and his goal of clearing the planet. She is also on medical-leave from the Sea Org and her duties to salvage this sector of the universe and needing to keep her stress levels down. She is also a scrupulously "in-ethics" being that dutifully follows the criminal dictates of a con man named Hubbard. She is also a past the half-way mark of her life and starting to think about finding a way to enjoy what remains. She is also a KSW-Scientologist that has been programmed to do the greatest good, even though it more often than not makes no sense to any sane person.

Weighing all these Hubbardian-Hypocritical-Hyphenates, one wonders whether Debbie will decide at some point that SAVING SCIENTOLOGY'S GOOD NAME and doing the GREATEST GOOD FOR MANKIND is not best served by taking a confidential $5,000,000 settlement and "keeping Scientology working by keeping Scientology from being publicly ridiculed in a sensational, media-feeding-frenzy trial.

In other words, take the money and run, under the justified cover of "greatest good", the same way COB and LRH taught her.

I really hope not.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Sure, she is a true-believer. She is also a woman-scorned. She is also dead-broke and needing to rebuild her life. She is also an Indie-Scientologist, dedicated to taking DM out. She is also a loyal-officer to Ron and his goal of clearing the planet. She is also on medical-leave from the Sea Org and her duties to salvage this sector of the universe and needing to keep her stress levels down. She is also a scrupulously "in-ethics" being that dutifully follows the criminal dictates of a con man named Hubbard. She is also a past the half-way mark of her life and starting to think about finding a way to enjoy what remains. She is also a KSW-Scientologist that has been programmed to do the greatest good, even though it more often than not makes no sense to any sane person.

Weighing all these Hubbardian-Hypocritical-Hyphenates, one wonders whether Debbie will decide at some point that SAVING SCIENTOLOGY'S GOOD NAME and doing the GREATEST GOOD FOR MANKIND is not best served by taking a confidential $5,000,000 settlement and "keeping Scientology working by keeping Scientology from being publicly ridiculed in a sensational, media-feeding-frenzy trial.

In other words, take the money and run, under the justified cover of "greatest good", the same way COB and LRH taught her.

I really hope not.

But we both know that when the "tek" fails ( as it has & will ) that those bastards bring out their fat checkbook and try to buy their way out of ever deeping do-do.

Is that not true?

Yet, I hope Debbie is pissed enough to not ever let up on that little cretan.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

I really hope not.

HelluvaHoax you doth speak in truths.

It has to be bigger than big. Someone must have some big dirt on a certain Pope on a Rope. He has to wetting the bed at night.

Think about it. If the Church has 2 billion dollars in a lead lined mattress, 5 million dollars is only 1/4 of a percent of that stash. That is chump change.

This has to be bigger than a justified take the $ and run best deal for all the dynamics.

It has to be so big and You nor I nor the Sneakster have a smidgin' of an inkling on the matter.

I suspect that it is so big that the Pope on a Rope is hauntingly and desperately trying to figure who he could convince to take the blame to go hire an assassin to take out a few individuals that know too much about him.

At first I was going to say that maybe someone has some pictures of the Pope on a Rope with the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet together in a somewhat comprising "position" as they call it in the real world but then I thought about that and realized that it has to be bigger than that, much bigger.

Given the gravity of the situation $5 million would probably be like someone offering you or I $500 to allow them trash our new Porsch. It would be an insult.

Then again I could be wrong. I've been wrong about Scientology before although as I get further and further away from it I am better at not being wrong about it.

Rd00

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

It has to be bigger than big. Someone must have some big dirt on a certain Pope on a Rope. He has to wetting the bed at night.

Think about it. If the Church has 2 billion dollars in a lead lined mattress, 5 million dollars is only 1/4 of a percent of that stash. That is chump change.

This has to be bigger than a justified take the $ and run best deal for all the dynamics.

It has to be so big and You nor I nor the Sneakster have a smidgin' of an inkling on the matter.

I suspect that it is so big that the Pope on a Rope is hauntingly and desperately trying to figure who he could convince to take the blame to go hire an assassin to take out a few individuals that know too much about him.

At first I was going to say that maybe someone has some pictures of the Pope on a Rope with the most dedicated Scientologist on the planet together in a somewhat comprising "position" as they call it in the real world but then I thought about that and realized that it has to be bigger than that, much bigger.

Given the gravity of the situation $5 million would probably be like someone offering you or I $500 to allow them trash our new Porsch. It would be an insult.

Then again I could be wrong. I've been wrong about Scientology before although as I get further and further away from it I am better at not being wrong about it.

Rd00

That little twerp rinning around all nervous is, well, giggle stuff :thumbsup:

North of $100 million to hush Debbie? Ah, what their funds buy!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
But we both know that when the "tek" fails ( as it has & will ) that those bastards bring out their fat checkbook and try to buy their way out of ever deeping do-do.

Is that not true?

Yet, I hope Debbie is pissed enough to not ever let up on that little cretan.

That, Dr. Toad, is the key question before she is allow to attest.

Does she go in for the kill and use this rare, rare, rare moment where The Beast is exposed and directly in her cross-hairs? Is she a merciless assassin, honor-bound to fulfill her mission order to decapitate (or at least humiliate) the head of Scientology?

Is her sacred duty to consider her "integrity is more important than her immediate life"? (or whatever that Code point was that Hubbard cynically and self-servingly sold to others and never applied himself).

Does she serve herself up as a K(amikaze)SW pilot frozen to the controls in a daring dive at enemy headquarters?

Does she at some point stop listening to Ron and Indie leaders, both, and in a quiet moment of sheer humanity think to herself: "Fuck this! Fuck all those people telling me what is greatest good. Fuck the Church. Fuck the Indies. Fuck this stupid cult war that all these assholes are playing. I just wanted to feel happy and that's the only reason I joined Scientoloiogy in the first place. Now my life is a nightmare, I'm sick and broke and upset every single day with people trying to destroy me and my reputation. Fuck all these Fair Game tactics. Fuck the lying. Fuck the brutality of Scientology in its never-ending wars. Fuck the fact that nobody is using the tech to fix anything. Fuck the fact that my life is a stupid train wreck and they keep playing all those video-advertisements of me smiling and talking about Flag auditing that guarantees the eternal total freedom of all OTs on the planet, or whatever bullshit they wrote in that script that I had to read. Fuck the policies that I know Ron Hubbard wrote that order the Church to attack me until I am disposed of without sorrow. And fuck Ron too for creating mass insanity where people around the world are running around attacking whomever they are told to attack. These people are all fucking insane and I am just going to stop the madness and take a big check and unplug from this cult shit until I am good and ready to even think about the word "bridge" again."

Oh, never mind, she won't think that. She'll probably think:

"We are winning, thanks Ron!"

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
That, Dr. Toad, is the key question before she is allow to attest.

Does she go in for the kill and use this rare, rare, rare moment where The Beast is exposed and directly in her cross-hairs? Is she a merciless assassin, honor-bound to fulfill her mission order to decapitate (or at least humiliate) the head of Scientology?

Is her sacred duty to consider her "integrity is more important than her immediate life"? (or whatever that Code point was that Hubbard cynically and self-servingly sold to others and never applied himself).

Does she serve herself up as a K(amikaze)SW pilot frozen to the controls in a daring dive at enemy headquarters?

Does she at some point stop listening to Ron and Indie leaders, both, and in a quiet moment of sheer humanity think to herself: "Fuck this! "

<snip>

You had me at the first " Fuck this "!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Rd00

I actually privately told a few people I thought this was the case a couple of weeks ago.

I think that whatever they're cooking is gonna make Tony Ortega look like the dude in the movie office space that burned down the office over a stapler after the place was already completely fucked over the whole money laundering/felony wire fraud thing.

Nothing against Tony Ortega,of course.

Isn't it great how a bunch of OT's on a suppressive web forum can postulate this magnitude of fail? Keep up the good work, folks!

Lone Star

Crusader
This was in the VV today (Jeffrey's comments):

To summarize, OSA is having Debbie tailed as she brings her lawyer a new puppy. Her lawyer is pissed off that his client is being tailed while delivering a puppy.

While I don't personally wish the puppy any specific harm, I sorta can't wait to see Jeffrey's reaction when he sees what OSA does to his new puppy.

This is not only going to be the Golden Age of Litigation. This is going to be the Golden Age of Fail.

Dispatch

1 March 2012

To: OSA Int/Dirty Tricks Division

Find out how DC obtained puppy. No fuck that, we know she used money donated by Rathbun's apostate followers. Have George Spencer fire off letter to DC's attorney warning that we will file a complaint with the Texas Bar Assoc. He accepted a gift unethically aided and abetted by a declared suppressive squirrel. This is an outrageous violation of our religious beliefs. Get squirrel busters activated and ready to picket his offices with "Religious Bigot" signs if he doesn't play ball.

Bring me another copper rod and a case of single malt Scotch.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I really hope not.

She's trying to save LRH PR and nail Miscavige at the same time, but all the public sees is "Stupid Scientologists playing stupid cult games"!

elwood

Patron with Honors
That little twerp rinning around all nervous is, well, giggle stuff :thumbsup:

North of $100 million to hush Debbie? Ah, what their funds buy!

I am seriously concerned for Debbie and Wayne's safety. Bodies have been found in the trunks of cars in airport parking lots over a lot less money than this. I don't know if the cult is capable of such a thing or not. I hope not.

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am seriously concerned for Debbie and Wayne's safety. Bodies have been found in the trunks of cars in airport parking lots over a lot less money than this. I don't know if the cult is capable of such a thing or not. I hope not.

I think it's too public and the church wouldn't dare, but you never know - if Miscavige is the sociopath people describe him as, you may have valid cause to worry.

I hope not though.

I'm loving her attorney! I love how every letter sent from Spencer winds up on VV! I'm loving this fight, I just wish there were more media coverage. I'd like to see it go viral. :thumbsup:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Girl on the Apollo ?
Hell, Lisa wasn't over money.
Quention wasn't over money.
Mary Sue wasn't over money.
Nibs? Maybe some bucks there.
tiny tyrants X mother in law...Flo Barret?
Old L Ron Hisself.

And God only knows how many more. Those cult people are capable of anything " for the greatest good " and not even bat an eye at doing it or giving it another thought.

And there are people who know the facts. Time for some talking.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had to head out a while ago and go pick up some fixins at one of the local grocers.

As I was driving I was thinking about the snooping that was being done on Mr Jeffrey and for some reason something hit me harder than when I had previousl thought about that lunacy and I was sitting there and I spoke out loud "They are sending PIs to snoop on the former mayor" and for some reason immediately after that I had to let out a 45 second very loud laughter follwed by a quick momentous guffaw. I did it again on the way back from the store.

It is epic! It is like Get Smart. It is like Larry Moe and Curly Joe. It is jokingly funny. It is worse than hilarious.

Sorry but if you do not find it as funny all I can say is that you would have had to have been there. You would have had to have been there in my space.

Okay carry on.

Rd00

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Girl on the Apollo ?
Hell, Lisa wasn't over money.
Quention wasn't over money.
Mary Sue wasn't over money.
Nibs? Maybe some bucks there.
tiny tyrants X mother in law...Flo Barret?
Old L Ron Hisself.

And God only knows how many more. Those cult people are capable of anything " for the greatest good " and not even bat an eye at doing it or giving it another thought.

And there are people who know the facts. Time for some talking.

True but don't think even DM is crazy enough to gun someone down with the spotlight aimed at them.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
True but don't think even DM is crazy enough to gun someone down with the spotlight aimed at them.

Who can get away with punching, slapping, choking employees?
Who can get away with putting people in a trailor with no electricity in the summer in the desert feed them slop and make them sleep on the floor?

And most everybody here can top most any revelation with a grosser one.

Please that little punk assed sociopath is way Batshit crazy.

Why do some people continue to have such trouble understanding what exactly is meant by THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN OVERT AGAINST AN SP ?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rediction:

Sooner or later this will hit the tabloids. Once Whitney Houston and the Oscars have dwindled as news items this will hit the stands for sure.

This will also give the tabloids a good amount of time to make sure they get their story straight. In this case they can even mention Tom Cruise without worry of a lawsuit because all they will be doing is quoting "allegations" made by people who have been "excommunciated" from the Church.

The question here is considering that Debbie Cook will not even have to talk to the tabloids they will publish this and we have to ask whether we can expect more letters from Spencer to Jeffrey indicating that this is going to count in the tally sheet of damages. They will probably claim it does but I can't see them getting away with a proximate cause argument that gets traced back to Debbie Cook considering how the overall media is structured and operates.

Since they are already in a straw grabbing phase I wouldn't count that possibility out.

Rd00

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debbie Cook counter sues the Church of Scientology... or:

Debbie Cook allows herself to be used as a cat's paw in Marty Rathbun's crusade against Miscavige.

Once again, Marty encourages others to take the risks (opening herself to accusations of slander, for example) when he's the one who hopes to benefit from the downfall of Miscavige. The problem with Scientology isn't all Miscavige: he's just some random thug who managed to slither to the top of the heap. Hubbardism will always encourage such people, and promote them. I expect the next leader to be no better.

I will enjoy seeing Miscavige made to give evidence, because it clearly makes him very, very uncomfortable - and it makes him look like an idiot. I look forward to it happening again... but I hope Debbie doesn't exchange former her blind faith in COB for a similar blind faith in Rathbun. I fear that he'll use her shamelessly, and tell his followers that he was the one that brought the poodle to heel. In reality, Debbie Cook's a firebreak for him.

For the 'greater good' of his group, no doubt.

Hubbardism???? Nah, I think that the word is HubTurdOlogy.

Pete