What's new

Debbie Cook Defense Fund Part 2

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
OK so we have three Debbie cook related posts on Marty's blog;

Post 1:

Debbie Cook and Wayne Baumgarten Update
Posted on January 24, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 56 Comments
While this group is still a bit amorphous to the liking of some, it is damn effective. In just about twenty-seven hours you all contributed what I predicted we would likely collect by Friday. And that figure is what I thought it would take to reverse the vector of attack from Debbie and Wayne and re-direct it back onto her tormentors.

You all acted nearly spontaneously from fourteen different States of the US and six countries.

I estimate that the amount we have to work with is about 1/20th of what Miscavige has already spent in legal fees alone in mounting his attempt to crush Debbie and Wayne. But that is one major difference between corporate scientology and Independent Scientology. The business of attempting to kill and bury truth is one heck of a lot more expensive than is the activity of purveying and nurturing truth.

Our first point of strategy is simple, taken from the Tao:

Men are born soft and supple;

dead, they are stiff and hard.

Plants are born tender and pliant;

dead, they are brittle and dry.

Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible

is a disciple of death.

Whoever is soft and yielding

is a disciple of life.

The hard and the stiff will be broken.

The soft and supple will prevail.

Now we have this sequence of events;

1. Debbie posts email on online Scientologists using policy to support her criticism of management

2. After a few weeks have passed Marty asked us not to contact Debbie (after initially supporting her) as he believes that she has doubts on being 'in' or 'out'.

3. Marty swiftly follows this up by asking for money for a defense fund for Debbie that she has neither asked for nor indicated that she yet needs. This is after recommending that we disconnect for our own benefit. There is no evidence to back this up other than his 'hidden data line'. Reaction to his post apparently is worth $50,000 alone. No proof of this.

(People donate money with a guarantee that they will not get it back)

4. Marty rapidly follows this up with a post stating that Miscavige has been thwarted. Thwarted against what? No evidence of an impending battle in the first place! The imaginary battle has been thwarted? Who thwarted what we ask?

We have absolutely no proof that anything happened other than people parted with their money to fund this mystery.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
moneca ryane | January 24, 2012 at 8:22 pm | Reply
Zale & I happy to contribute. Please keep informed if more is needed.

Bend with the wind and you will never break.

Resist the wind and snap like a twig.

Being like a Gumby is both fun and rewarding.

LO | January 24, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Reply
Still fighting with paypal that the money goes out. But will make it at the end!
Seems I have different accounts there and can’t remember them !

Bodil | January 24, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Reply
My husband’s and my check’s in the mail.

What a brilliant pre-emptive strike. It is going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Here are some responses. Bodil, I would like to ask you, but I can't because I will get blocked, is 'what pre-emptive strike?'

Victoria | January 24, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Reply
Does Debbie WANT our help? Did I miss that part?

LDW | January 24, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Reply
My wife and I deal regularly with drug addicts who do not initially “want” our help. But by the end of the program they realize it was only their reactive mind and its aberrant cravings that resisted.

Bending like a willow

What a comparison! Victoria might not want to ask such questions again as LDW is not the only one to weigh in on her. Since when was Debbie like a drug addict?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Prediction of future events. . . when Marty sends out a donation solicitation to all ESMB members:

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun
Dear ESMB Member,
Over the past two years I have, unbeknownst to you, been personally funding and managing a team of attorneys in order to safeguard ESMB from attacks by COB. You did not realize it but COB had you in his crosshairs and several times you were only moments away from being shut down forever, had it not been for my intervention on your behalf. I will detail all this in my third book (pre-order now and get an investment value signed copy). This has cost me a fortune but I am not asking for repayment. All I request is that should you want to keep your website running smoothly in the future that you will need my expert legal team's continuing help. As such, we ask a modest donation in order to meet the $25,000 per month lawyer's fees. If you value your freedom of speech this is the time to show the conviction of your belief. ML, Marty (ESMB's Greatest Friend).

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Would be interesting to know how much of the Wrathbunny's unsolicited defense funding might be coming [indirectly or otherwise] from Cof$/IA$ coffers.

One point of reference being a mention in one of the SP TImes/Tampa BTs Truth Rundown series where a Cof$/Miscavige "operative" was sent in on one of the Gillhams (Terri) to finance flying her and her husband down to Australia and purchasing a horse ranch property down there to ensure she was out of the country and unavailable to potentially be subpoenaed as a witness in the McPherson proceedings.

In this case, the goal being to [further] embroil Debbie in Wrathbunny's murky defense fund machinations in her name and force/manufacture an apparent connection. Whether he (Wrathbunny) would be a knowing recipient of such funds ... well :shrug:. Probably just tinfoil-hattery, but still, nothing would surprise me in the spai-vs-spai, sleeping with the enemy nonsense they so love.

Last edited:

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors
Marty might feel his position and status endangered by Debbie. See, he had it all planned out and now Debbie messes everything up with her e-mail. So, he tries to reassert his "authority" by attempting to force Debbie on his side (and make some money in the process).

Ironically, DM apparently did not initiate a major action against Debbie, but Marty did. IMHO, Debbie is no real threat to DM. Those who remained true believers after the recent events (Basics, excessive fundraising, Golden Age of Real Estate etc.) will believe just about anything DM says, so they are almost immune to such attempts.

But Debbie is a real threat to Marty, as she is probably more suitable to be a leader than he ever will be. And I am sure Marty will come up with new ideas to contain this threat.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
This one is really, really weird. Somethin just don't smell right.

I'm starting to lean towards the idea that Marty and Debbie are working together. Given his past, Marty could never front the cult, and nor could his henchmen, but Debbie could. There seems little doubt that the Indie Dependents were heavily involved in pooning Scilons with Debbie's email, even though BlackRob turned up here trying to make it look like an Anon effort (that thread was binned on WWP in short order, as was the attempt to mock Scilons on Facebook). It was well after that pooning went out to the magical "12,000" that Marty stepped in with his "back off" instructions as per the previous posts. Something is definitely afoot. But, yeah, so far we are only seeing the fin above water and, for sure, it smells fishy all right.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Curious about some of the Ethics handling at higher levels.

If a higher up, either public or staff, have to do the Liability Formula, does part of the handling where one has to deliver an effective blow to the enemy, bring about a requirement or "suggestion" that one sabotage known elements that are not in good standing?

Bah, why am I eventhinking this. They would consider an post to Cook's Facebook page that cuts her down fit to be "deliver an effective blow to the enemy".

Or would they go so far as requiring a person in Liability to take a trip with the Squirellbusters to Debbie Cook's business or home?

I am only familiar with all the Class IV tricks of the trade.

Rd00

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Curious about some of the Ethics handling at higher levels.

If a higher up, either public or staff, have to do the Liability Formula, does part of the handling where one has to deliver an effective blow to the enemy, bring about a requirement or "suggestion" that one sabotage known elements that are not in good standing?

Bah, why am I eventhinking this. They would consider an post to Cook's Facebook page that cuts her down fit to be "deliver an effective blow to the enemy".

Or would they go so far as requiring a person in Liability to take a trip with the Squirellbusters to Debbie Cook's business or home?

I am only familiar with all the Class IV tricks of the trade.

Rd00

ANSWER: It's Scientology. They will do anything, anytime, anywhere with anyone that they think they can get away with. And if it doesn't work they will do anything, anytime, anywhere with anyone (else) they can blame for it.

It's a game of hypnotist bullies versus hypnotized victims. The trick is that the hypnotist-bully (staff/management) tries to convince the hypnotized-victim (parishioner) that they are helping them to break the hypnotic spell of (other) evil hypnotists. And the hypnotized-victim must pay mightily for this service, evidence VGIs and write success stories to get the hypnotist-bully to leave them alone.

Like I say, it's Scientology and the only real cognition is: "I really gotta get outta here!"

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Scientology's most fundamental fundamental: all human brings are basically stupid.

Wrong Hubbard, Marty. Not anymore.

cadet

Patron
Scientology's most fundamental fundamental: all human brings are basically stupid.

Wrong Hubbard, Marty. Not anymore.

I think your sig quote nails it:

Scientology, Cosmetic Psychotherapy for the Self-Obsessed. A Boobjob for your mind, Botox for your brain.

The silicone is starting to leak.

SirRalliart

Patron with Honors
Sorry, Ms. Cook, I maxed out my CCs for you in the 90s. I'm taking a break from that kind of "charity" for a decade or two. I think I'll give to something that is truly benevolent, like Wounded Warriors or something...

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry, Ms. Cook, I maxed out my CCs for you in the 90s. I'm taking a break from that kind of "charity" for a decade or two. I think I'll give to something that is truly benevolent, like Wounded Warriors or something...

I guess one of man's inalienable rights is to be stupid and so she will get donations but due to the fact that she probably helped bankrupt numerous people, and her lovely "church" almost bankrupted me, I think I'll haver to pass this time.

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
I guess one of man's inalienable rights is to be stupid and so she will get donations but due to the fact that she probably helped bankrupt numerous people, and her lovely "church" almost bankrupted me, I think I'll haver to pass this time.

Fair enough.

Me, I find that one of the benefits of being declared is that I now have disposable income! :thumbsup:

cadet

Patron
Re: Debbie Crook Defense Fund Part 2

Don't forget that she got outlandish bonuses herself every time she bankrupted someone and that she was given money to stay quiet when she left. Now she wants more money?

Sweet plan.

I, as an undeclared SP, who wishes to see the COS ripped apart and LRH's name filed permanently in the sewers of history, wish to donate money to Debbie Cook,
friend, and champion of L. Ron Hubbard.

I understand that Debbie doesn't want anything to do with the likes of me, and would not want the COS Ethics officers, or OSA to think that she agreed in anyway to recieve money from me. In fact she would probably give them info, if she had it, to help with their OPs to destroy me utterly.

Still.....I love Debbie. She is my new hope that something good and wonderful is going to happen. She's my mini-cult leader-hope. I feel warm.:) She embodies some of my deepest hopes for justice and righteousness.

I am a bit passive-agressive though, (just a touch :) ) so if that bitch doesn't get up in that court room and drag DM to hell (just because she wants to make sure LRHs lovely teck doesn't get dirtied in the attempt).....well FUCK HER!! That's the absolute LAST TIME I am going to believe a cult Queen, even those I manufature myself. AND!! I want the COS crimes exposed! And OSA named, shamed, and blamed in court. And a bit of digging into the Lisa McPherson case...please god.
If not...FUCK DEBBIE and the LRH policy letter she rode in on! And I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

I'm positive though. The universe will deliver :no: