What's new

Debbie Cook Defense Fund

T

TheSneakster

Mark "Marty" Rathbun says in his latest article he has reason to believe that Debbie Cook is about to come under legal attack from David Miscavige via Kendrick Moxon.

Therefore he has established a legal defense fund for her as he did for Danny Montalvo, for which full accounting will be given, as was done for Danny Montalvo.

Please consider helping with Debbie Cook's defense.

Naturally, there will be heavy OSAbot PR against this, as there was with Danny Montalvo.

T

TheSneakster

In the above linked article Marty says: "Whether Debbie and Wayne choose to utilize the formidable array of legal talent we are assembling or not is not completely under my control."

I wonder what he will do with the collected money if D&W decline his offer?

Then ask that question - politely - on his blog, please.

Full accounting will show if any funds were unused.

I reckon some of the attorneys will want up front retainers to even discuss the case.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Per my memory and this page, the "purpose" of the GO was the establishment of the indispensability of Scientology.

Seems like we are witnessing the ongoing establishing of the indispensability of Marty Rathbun.

Paul

T

TheSneakster

Per my memory and this page, the "purpose" of the GO was the establishment of the indispensability of Scientology.

Seems like we are witnessing the ongoing establishing of the indispensability of Marty Rathbun.

Bitch that he isn't doing enough to help fight Co$.

Then when he does do something to help, bitch that he has an ulterior motive.

Uh-huh.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Bitch that he isn't doing enough to help fight Co$.

Then when he does do something to help, bitch that he has an ulterior motive.

Uh-huh.

He isn't doing enough because he has an ulterior motive. He had over 20 years to do something and did nothing. He is happy to keep the gagging order on David Mayo in place. I hope Debbie is able to go it alone and survives and moves on with her life.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul

:thumbsup:

Call me jaded, call me stupid, call me a fool…you’ll most likely be correct on a number of occasions.

However, IMO, Marty “El Ron’s Galactic Point Guard” wants the ball. He wants to post up at the top of the key, head fake then a dribble between his legs spin move and drive the lane, throw a behind the back, no-look off the glass alley-oop pass to himself, finishing with 360 in-your-face slam-dunk for his adoring fans.

If I had a heavily moderated Blog like Marty, I’d be embarrassed as Hell to pass through some of the **** suckin’, *** lickin’, “oooohhh, Mahty, whadda monster **** you have,” posts that are routinely put up there.

If you think that Marty, The OT Swinging **** put together the “Mantalvo Defense Fund” for purely altruistic reasons, there’s a bridge I know about that’s for sale and you might wanna get in on the deal before it collapses.

Hey Marty, how’s about you doing something that would really help…like putting together a “Village Voice/Tony Ortega Investigation and Research Team Fund”?

Face :)

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

Mark "Marty" Rathbun says in his latest article he has reason to believe that Debbie Cook is about to come under legal attack from David Miscavige via Kendrick Moxon.

Therefore he has established a legal defense fund for her as he did for Danny Montalvo, for which full accounting will be given, as was done for Danny Montalvo.

Naturally, there will be heavy OSAbot PR against this, as there was with Danny Montalvo.

In the above linked article Marty says: "Whether Debbie and Wayne choose to utilize the formidable array of legal talent we are assembling or not is not completely under my control."

I wonder what he will do with the collected money if D&W decline his offer?

It's a bit cheeky to ask for donations to a legal fund on behalf of Debbie and Wayne without their requesting it, stating a need for it, or agreeing to it first.

To date, there are no posts, comments, requests or even direct communications between Marty and Debbie posted on Marty's blog. It does not appear Marty has been in direct touch with Debbie at all.

Not a good look.

Cheeky - bordering on possibly deceptive solicitation of funds.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
What exactly is the "crime" of Debbie Cook? She wrote a letter informing members about her grievances. That's not illegal, is it? If she can be hauled into court for this, then this means that the US legal system is a joke.

And let's not forget that Miscavige is only following LRH tech. The purpose of a lawsuit is to harass...

T

TheSneakster

It's a bit cheeky to ask for donations to a legal fund on behalf of Debbie and Wayne without their requesting it, stating a need for it, or agreeing to it first.

Perhaps. On the other hand, could be he's trying to have something in place before the shoe drops.

Do you reckon, when Miscavige's legal truck arrives to run them over, they will refuse whatever Marty Rathbun has put in place by then ? Perhaps.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I've got an idea too Sneakster. Doesn't need any financial input.

Why don't you help Pat Broeker get out of that 'Condition of Treason' you assigned him, so that he can find some 'Traction' (acceptance) from 'The Independent Scientologists?'

Or is his damnation irrevocable?

Clarification?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
For what its worth, Debbie and her husband run a successful business and ain't hurting, and for DM to even consider having her in a postion of testifying to ANYTHING in court would be one helluva a mistake, she knows where some of the bodies are buried imho (figuratively speaking) and could make it very embarrassing for the diminutive one and co..

:drama:

T

TheSneakster

What exactly is the "crime" of Debbie Cook? She wrote a letter informing members about her grievances. That's not illegal, is it? If she can be hauled into court for this, then this means that the US legal system is a joke...

Nobody said anything about "crimes" - which would be prosecuted by the government, not by Darth Midget's minions.

It is a virtual certainty she had one or non-disclosure agreements she signed when she left staff that they would accuse her of having breached. Maybe they will accuse her of stealing their email lists, too.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps. On the other hand, could be he's trying to have something in place before the shoe drops.

Do you reckon, when Miscavige's legal truck arrives to run them over, they will refuse whatever Marty Rathbun has put in place by then ? Perhaps.

IMHO, Debbie intends to stay "Pure". Some folks are just funny that way. She aint gonna take one f'n penny from Marty and he damn well knows that...he's just spinnin' the ball on his left index finger for the home crowd and then flippin' over and his right middle finger and spinnin' it there for DM. :yes: Think about, Sneaks...you might have to make an important decision some day. :coolwink:

Face :)

Div6

Crusader
What exactly is the "crime" of Debbie Cook? She wrote a letter informing members about her grievances. That's not illegal, is it? If she can be hauled into court for this, then this means that the US legal system is a joke.

And let's not forget that Miscavige is only following LRH tech. The purpose of a lawsuit is to harass...

Violation of signed gag orders, I think is the current vector. Litigation is expensive and time consuming, as well as emotionally draining. The object here is not to "win" but to harass, and that is something un-indicted co-conspirator Kendrick Moxon does with pleasure.

Marty has even said that those gag orders will NEVER stand up in court....if it can be determined as such in even ONE district, then it might encourage others to take off the gags and start talking.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
I've got an idea too Sneakster. Doesn't need any financial input.

Why don't you help Pat Broeker get out of that 'Condition of Treason' you assigned him, so that he can find some 'Traction' (acceptance) from 'The Independent Scientologists?'

Or is his damnation irrevocable?

Clarification?

He is ignoring that thread because the proof has become too damn strong. Terril has taken over the handling.

This is what happens when you get caught up with these guys and their games. They start asking for money to fight their battles, the ones they got themselves into and ones which they tried to drag us all into in the first place and which we got out of by leaving Scientology. This is the start of the slippery slope. If she's such an upstat she can pay for her own defense fund.