What's new

Debbie Cook Defense Fund

Mirele

Patron
^^^ Yes.. But he won't back off, is my guess.. He's doing this to sabotage her.. Quite devious too!

:yes:

Yeah, looks like in at least three ways that I can see (all of which have been mentioned, but bear repeating):

* He's trying to force her to get in comm with him, which is something she doesn't want, because it makes her look bad to Scientologists still in Little Napoleon's meatgrinder.

* Little Napoleon's lawyers are going to eat this up, because it just shows that Yes, Debbie Cook Was/Has Been/Is Working For Marty Rathbun. (Marty needs to understand that he could be dragged into this legally and the cultie attorneys are smart enough to figure out how to do it.)

* Debbie's now the "beneficiary" (even though she hasn't at this point accepted or even acknowledged its existence) of a "fund" that will not be refunded. Her name is now associated with something that could turn out to be used for something that she's absolutely dead-set against.

Sabotage. Yeah, I think Marty's trying to play a devious game here, starting with trying to get Debbie to get in comm with him, and then, destroying her in various ways if she doesn't work with him.

Ms. Cook, if you're reading this, my suggestion would be to have your attorney send Marty a cease and desist immediately. Even if you want/need/desire a legal fund, this isn't the way to go about it and if it were ME, I'd be pissed off if someone was raising money in my name. Not legal advice--just my personal opinion.

(oh, and by the way, I am not a newbie, I just don't post.)

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Marty wants to help Marty.
This is also a perfect way for him to see which of his followers will step in line when he demands it.

martyrathbun09 | January 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm |

Not quite. We are putting the defense (offense) together now, and paying for it. This message alone in today’s post was worth 50K in defense impact. Anything unused can be returned. But, the chances of that are slim.

So Marty, the first 50k in donations will go directly into your pocket for the value of having posted on your blog the need for defense fund donations.

Nice

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
martyrathbun09 | January 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm |

Not quite. We are putting the defense (offense) together now, and paying for it. This message alone in today’s post was worth 50K in defense impact. Anything unused can be returned. But, the chances of that are slim.

So Marty, the first 50k in donations will go directly into your pocket for the value of having posted on your blog the need for defense fund donations.

Nice

After now 3 years plus of seeing scientology statistics I have learned this. Take what ever is stated and divide it by 100 to get a rough estimation of what actually happened.

Try with any "stat" and you'll see it's one of those things that fits.

I figure 20 suckers were parted with their money. The question really is, beyond expressing disbelief at what point are we individually responsible for sheltering others from their naivete. I think my 2 posts on this thread indemnifies me :)

As to my question to sneakster being asinine, perhaps it was but then I'm not the one proxy asking for donations to a sham defense fund.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
KFrancis | January 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Reply
The things I believe in A.D. 2012

1. That LRH is actually our greatest friend, that he left this earth with the full intention to come back and that he intends to clear this planet.

2. I believe that LRH considers all auditors his personal friends and allies in the effort to clear this planet.

3. I believe that LRH considers Ms. Debbie Cook his friend and would not want her harmed, suppressed, declared, diminished, stopped pressured, followed or in any way ruined.

4. I believe that LRH’s heart weeps to see what has happened to his friends and the technology that he handed over to us for safe keeping and application.

5. I believe that LRH knows exactly what is going on here and in Scientology today and knows exactly who is doing it and already has a plan in place to correct the scene and restore Scientology.

6. I believe that since LRH departed in 1986 he has never once taken his eye off of our planet and his home for even a minute.

7. I believe that things may get much worse before they get better but that they will get better.

8. I believe that January 1st 2012 will be remembered as the day when the tide turned and that an auditor said “no more” and Ms. Debbie Cook will be remembered for taking a stand.

9. I believe when the betrayal is fully recognized and understood that the pain will be unimaginable for some but that we will pass through it as a group and that it will open the door for the healing to begin.

10. I believe that the actual Golden Age of Tech. took place on this earth from 1950 until roughly 1982. That LRH presided over this age at St. Hill and any other location where he was actually present and on the line.

11. I believe LRH has been in progress for his return and that he will be returning with a group of ethical and fully trained OT’s that share his vision, know all about earth cases and intend to clear this planet and sector.

12. I believe that LRH and these OT’s will be entirely unimpeded by the small time games played down here on earth and world clearing will begin immediately with LRH’s original tech. fully in and on source.

13. I believe earth will be the site of an unbelievable renaissance and will be lead by LRH , OT’s and all Scientologists who wish to join.

14. I believe many will immediately recognize that it is LRH and that the Org’s will see a boom like never before and that they will be a joy to be in and support.

15. I believe we are going to make it to unimaginable OT states of being!

Comedy gold. BTW, it's not 2012, it's 62 A.D (after Dianetics)

Here are the things I believe in 2012

I believe that the Republican nomination contest will be almost as entertaining as the demise of all things Scientology.

I believe that beer is proof that God exists.

I believe that Germany will win the Euro this summer

I believe that my car will make it through the bi-annual inspection (it has to!)

I believe that this rock will make it past 12/12/2012 (never trust a Mayan)

I believe that Hubbard will not return, unless he manages to con the devil into suspending the "Hotel California policy"

I believe that the 1% will continue to scew over the 99%

I believe that TV erodes human intelligence

I believe that cats hide behind a social veneer

I believe that a few suckers will actually "like" this incoherent claptrap :)

Oh yeah, I also believe that Marty Rathbun should work for a living. That might give him an idea how terrible it is to be conned out of your hard-earned dollars.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Hubbo was the drama queen wasn't she?

What's interesting about this quote is that it may shed some light on Marty Rathbun's state of mind. Here he is quoting Hubbard from a highly confidential issue, one of those that does not even have Hubbard's name on it - the "wink, wink" variety of LRH instruction treasured by "inner circle" Scientologists, but denied to "wogs," and not usually mentioned to rank and filers, except that the ideas sometimes filter down to rank and filers.

For example, a wide eyed rosy cheeked rank and filer will read the 'Management Dictionary', and will find the term "public relations" listed and defined, but if he looks for the word, "Intelligence," he will find nothing listed. That's because, except for a few benign-sounding issues, some issues on "filing," etc., and the boring "Data Series," Scientology "Intelligence Tech" is confidential, and is not acknowledged as even existing.

So this is an additional indication of Marty's apparent intent to "educate" his followers (the new "Friends of RON" Scientologists) to a level comparable to high level "Public Relations-Intelligence Officers," who can interact with the "wog world," and its "SPs," without becoming disoriented, and can do things such as own a computer, and have complete access to the Internet, without becoming overwhelmed by the "entheta." There has always been a portion on the Scientology membership that operated at this level and, apparently, Marty envisions his followers as a new breed of sophisticated "unenturbulatable" super-Scientologists.

At this level, of course, amongst other things, one would be expected to have both excellent PR and (covert) Intelligence skills, for example, one could be charming and exude "ARC," while maintaining eye contact and also lying (TR-L), and the same "pack" (course) from which Marty Rathbun took this 2 December 1969 issue also contains TR-L.

Which leads to the other point: Marty Rathbun is obviously reading this stuff, and taking it very seriously and, like a good (super) Scientologist, applying it.

So what is he applying? In this same issue, Hubbard gives some of the basics for how to run a covert operation and defined 'covert operation':

"Essentially, a covert operation is intended to embarrass, discredit or overthrow or remove an actual or possible opponent."

In short, Marty Rathbun appears to be in a "conspiratorial" state of mind, and is so engulfed in Hubbard's "tight conspiracy" dreck, that he even uses a piece of it as an inspirational message to his followers on his blog.

He's so excited about using "LRH data," that he appears to be using Hubbard's Colt 45 to shoot himself in his Scientological On-Source foot.

I haven't yet read the rest if this thread, or looked again at Marty's Blog, so I don't know the most recent news on this situation, whether anyone at MartyWorld has advised him - publicly, in a way that is allowed onto his blog - that what he is doing may hurt Debbie Cook, etc.

Of course, he must know, or something else is going on.

Very weird.

Hey, Sneakster, you started this thread, why don't you hurry over to MartyWorld and advise him - you know, be a good (super) Scientologist yourself - and give Marty some valuable "Intel." Or at least ask him, what the heck is he doing?

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am late on this thread-(page 6 now) but I must write this.....
Scientology IS very money pyramid scam (all that we against them...)
but what Marty is doing is PHENOMENAL (as they say it on Martys)
he is "doing it " against THEM and THEM and THEM and ......
just keep on money rolling.....
from now , on.....Marty you are the BOY(man) when it comes about $$$....:thumbsup::coolwink:

forgot to mention that cult publish names of donors,but Marty dont need to.....

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have evidently overlooked, failed to take note of, or perhaps unfairly discounted most of your 25,000 words. My Bad. :duh:

Have you ever read the Shooting Stars Thread? There are lots of posts there with my “Ron Stories”. You are free to discount them as there are no "Dox", just my recollections from actual events and I’m a natterboard punk wannabe.

The below nasty spin on what I wrote to Mirele, is what I am giving you hard time about. And only that.

I thought you were being snide yourself…you do realize that you are snide sometimes...as am I. I didn’t realize that you have “track” with Mirele. My miss take...I apologize…no harm, no foul.

I have specifically disclaimed being a lawyer in virtually every post where I have made an7 statements related to the law. There is a search engine for this board and you can check, if you wish.

Never thought you claimed to be a Lawyer…your just rendering your opinion on an open board…as am I. However, I’ve read enough of Marty’s stuff to know that he, like El Ron, sees himself as quite the expert on just about every subject. I guess it goes with the territory of being the bestest auditor on the planet and an OT. I don’t need to go do a search on you…I take you at your word.

At such a time as you see me claiming to have personally known or even met anybody on that list, feel free to challenge me on it. I never have yet, so what's your point ?

Thanks for asking what my point is…I’ll quit beating around the bush and making “Nasty Spin” posts. Here’s my point:

You seem to me to be a pretty intelligent guy and apparently have read quite a bit of what’s on the net. There’s a whole bunch of stuff here, and elsewhere, that are firsthand accounts from folks that actually knew and interacted with El Ron. The overwhelming preponderance of these firsthand accounts do not paint a very good picture of the man, or the “Tech”.

Besides my own “take” from interacting with El Ron, I personally knew a significant number of the other folks that have written, said and testified stuff about Hisself…some of whom were in the list of names I rattled off to you…Urq, Burden, Hana, Dincalci, Kima, Armstrong, etc. From my personal experience with these folks I hold them all to be credible and some I hold to be impeccably honest. Also, based upon my own experiences with El Ron, I find what they say to be completely plausible, “In character” for El Ron and actually not “theatrical” given what it was like to be around Hisself.

What perplexes me is you apparently are an El Ron/Marty fan. Marty never personally knew nor interacted with El Ron…Marty never had his sessions C/Sed by El Ron, his Evals passed by El Ron, wrote Tech Bulletins or PL’s for El Ron like me and many of the others of whom I speak.

But, when Marty trashes, fabricates and outright lies about all those folks Y’all “over there” lap it up, take it for the gospel and go through all manner of machinations to “Dead Agent”, marginalize and brand them as “Traitors”, “Liars”, “Sell-outs”, “Cowards”, “Punks”, etc., etc., etc.. Marty has sought to “inoculate” his flock to preclude them from coming over and taking a gander at ESMB.

ESMB has thousands upon thousands upon thousands of words about Hisself from folks that knew Hisself. There’s most assuredly more folks over here that knew El Ron than over at Marty World. There’s most assuredly more folks over here that were on the Apollo with Hisself than over at Marty World. There’s most assuredly more folks here that audited under Hisself than over at Marty World.

And yet, for some reason, Marty is “more credible”, “honest” and “real” to you than the folks over here...especially when it comes to all matters El Ron. I just don’t get it.

And, that’s my point.

I'm sure I will lose any pissing contest with The 2000 Year Old Man:

Luv it, Sneaks…thanks a bunch…an all-time classic!!!

Face :)

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Between that list and the Thetans on my mirror thread, I've learned more things about Scientology this week than I would have ever imagined. Damn but I am going to have some questions the next time I am asked if I want to take a stress test.
love it ..... this is all about this.......

I am on page 9,and so many likes that I give already......:happydance:

MattD

Patron with Honors
snip

Marty never personally knew nor interacted with El Ron…Marty never had his sessions C/Sed by El Ron, his Evals passed by El Ron, wrote Tech Bulletins or PL’s for El Ron like me and many of the others of whom I speak.

But, when Marty trashes, fabricates and outright lies about all those folks Y’all “over there” lap it up, take it for the gospel and go through all manner of machinations to “Dead Agent”, marginalize and brand them as “Traitors”, “Liars”, “Sell-outs”, “Cowards”, “Punks”, etc., etc., etc.. Marty has sought to “inoculate” his flock to preclude them from coming over and taking a gander at ESMB.

ESMB has thousands upon thousands upon thousands of words about Hisself from folks that knew Hisself. There’s most assuredly more folks over here that knew El Ron than over at Marty World. There’s most assuredly more folks over here that were on the Apollo with Hisself than over at Marty World. There’s most assuredly more folks here that audited under Hisself than over at Marty World.

And yet, for some reason, Marty is “more credible”, “honest” and “real” to you than the folks over here...especially when it comes to all matters El Ron. I just don’t get it.

And, that’s my point.[/SIZE][/FONT]

A very good valid and worthy of consideration point it is.

Just as in the church, Marty asks his followers to suspend questioning and personal knowingness in favor of authority. Just as in the church people are told who to listen to and who to avoid. All in the "cause" of greater freedom?

That is a dangerous path. It IS expedient, but usually ends in grief.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Between that list and the Thetans on my mirror thread, I've learned more things about Scientology this week than I would have ever imagined. Damn but I am going to have some questions the next time I am asked if I want to take a stress test.

Thank you for your suckcess story. Now would you want others. Now would you want others to have similar gains as yours?

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Michael (Sneakster),

I find it in poor taste and offensive that you would post an advertisement for Marty on an Ex Scientologist Message Board, whatever the cause. But, then, you are not an Ex Scientologist , are you? And Marty is a self aggrandizing glory hound just like Ron was.

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Have you ever read the Shooting Stars Thread? There are lots of posts there with my “Ron Stories”. [FONT="Tahoma"]You are free to discount them as there are Dox, just my recollections from actual events and I’m a natterboard punk wannabe.

I thought you were being snide yourself…you do realize that you are snide sometimes...as am I. I didn’t realize that you have “track” with Mirele. My miss take...I apologize…no harm, no foul.

Never thought you claimed to be a Lawyer…your just rendering your opinion on an open board…as am I. However, I’ve read enough of Marty’s stuff to know that he, like El Ron, sees himself as quite the expert on just about every subject. I guess it goes with the territory of being the bestest auditor on the planet and an OT. I don’t need to go do a search on you…I take you at your word.

Thanks for asking what my point is…I’ll quit beating around the bush and making “Nasty Spin” posts. Here’s my point:

You seem to me to be a pretty intelligent guy and apparently have read quite a bit of what’s on the net. There’s a whole bunch of stuff here, and elsewhere, that are firsthand accounts from folks that actually knew and interacted with El Ron. The overwhelming preponderance of these firsthand accounts do not paint a very good picture of the man, or the “Tech”.

Besides my own “take” from interacting with El Ron, I personally knew a significant number of the other folks that have written, said and testified stuff about Hisself…some of whom were in the list of names I rattled off to you…Urq, Burden, Hana, Dincalci, Kima, Armstrong, etc. From my personal experience with these folks I hold them all to be credible and some I hold to be impeccably honest. Also, based upon my own experiences with El Ron, I find what they say to be completely plausible, “In character” for El Ron and actually not “theatrical” given what it was like to be around Hisself.

What perplexes me is you apparently are an El Ron/Marty fan. Marty never personally knew nor interacted with El Ron…Marty never had his sessions C/Sed by El Ron, his Evals passed by El Ron, wrote Tech Bulletins or PL’s for El Ron like me and many of the others of whom I speak.

And, that’s my point.

Luv it, Sneaks…thanks a bunch…an all-time classic!!!

Come on Face, don't you know logic is a serious downer.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Face, I'm not sure that 'Marty fan' is quite the right description. I'm thinking more like 'Remote Extension.'

Veda

Sponsor
Just visited MartyWorld, and I did see one rather meek inquiry about the fund raising, but none about its possible negative repercussions.

A typical response, this from "Raul":

"In this group we help those who fight for Truth, LRH and Real Scientology, whether or not they have assigned themselves to this group"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2l4bz1FT8U

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

And, that’s my point.

:bravo:
:thewave:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Just visited MartyWorld, and I did see one rather meek inquiry about the fund raising, but none about its possible negative repercussions.

A typical response, this from "Raul":

"In this group we help those who fight for Truth, LRH and Real Scientology, whether or not they have assigned themselves to this group"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2l4bz1FT8U

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It's not easy being part of a race of superhuman beings that have come to Earth to save it. At least they have a strong organization. . .

IAM​

Intergalactic Association of Mudballclearers.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That's what I think this is about. It's just my personal and not a legal opinion, but I do believe that Debbie Cook has steadfastly refused to get into comm with Marty, and Marty's doing this to flush her out. That said, it is also my opinion that what Marty is doing could put Debbie into a world of legal hurt. He needs to back off, refund all the monies he's collected so far and wait for Debbie to say she needs help.

I contributed a small amount to the Daniel Montalvo fund. I would have liked a better accounting of the monies, but given that it was only ~$10K and given how expensive legal representation is and how easy it is to chew through $10K in legal costs just by breathing, I cut Marty slack. But this is a totally different situation. There's no immediate danger (i.e., a filed lawsuit, subpoenas flying, etc.) and the beneficiary of the legal fund is not even in contact with the person collecting the money. This is quite a different scenario than Montalvo.

I've given my solution to the situation, and it is expressed in two words: Back Off. Marty needs to Back Off. That Is All.

Excellent post.

As I understand it, you work professionally in the legal arena and are familiar with the protocols and regulatory controls of "legal representation".

I will point out to persons who have not had much experience hiring lawyers that there is customary paperwork which is executed at the very beginning of a lawyer-client relationship being established. An engagement letter/agreement is signed which is a contract with stipulated agreements, performance requirements and fiduciary duties.

One doesn't just hand a lawyer some money and have them work on behalf of a third party.

If Marty is paying attorneys, then HE is the client. The lawyer(s) do not represent Debbie Cook.

I might have missed it, but in everything I read on Marty's blog he has not disclosed this to the parties that he is raising funds from.

Lawyers are, therefore, working for HIS benefit and that is their sole duty. Imagine Marty going to a doctor and paying them to diagnose & prescribe medical treatment for Debbie Cook if she was not a participant?

Absurd.

All of this falls under the category of L. Ron Hubbard's technology of "willingness to invade the space of others" in order to be effective. It is one of the very worst and most obvious traits of a Scientologist--their arrogant certitude that they own you, your life and your assets and the inevitable stream of demands and orders they give you about what you are required to do with same.

Horrible people, these KSW Scientologists. They talk about "granting beingness" and "freedom" but in practice a real scientologist is an obsessive control freak who enforces solutions that don't work and usually make the situation far worse than if they had never appeared to "salvage" you in the first place.

end of rant :hattip:

Last edited: