What's new

Debbie Cook Defense Fund

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
about two years ago I was at some org event, . In the middle of it, I saw it was turning into a reg event, and said to myself – oh shit, how do I get out of here. So I went outside and had a smoke. Thinking to myself, god dam, I’m a scientologists, and want to help, but fuck, I’m broke, and I want to do the bridge, but of course I want to help IAS, you know clear the planet. Damn I’m thinking to myself, something is not right, but I can’t put my finger on it. Some guy was there as well. I says to him, god damn, I hate this. It always turns into a reg event for money.

He turns to me and says, hey listen, if you can contribute, then go ahead. If you can’t, then utilize some power, hold your position. and don’t give any money. Just hold your position. He then walked away. I thought about it. Many thoughts, tone of thoughts at the time. I decided to hold my position. I went back in.

At the end, they tried to reg me, but I held my position.

While driving home, I realized, looking it over. Hey, I did have some power. Didn’t matter where I was on the grade chart. I stuck to Code of Honor, I stuck to holding my position. I had a win – something I intended to do, or something I intended not to do.. I was really blown out driving home, cranked the tunes on the radio. I had a win I was being OT to a certain degree, cause over thought, matter, energy , space and time.

No no no no no
:unsure:
I cried so hard, I laughed.
This is an OT ability gained. A win.

Guess that makes all ESMB'ers OT.

Besides my own “take” from interacting with El Ron, I personally knew a significant number of the other folks that have written, said and testified stuff about Hisself…some of whom were in the list of names I rattled off to you…Urq, Burden, Hana, Dincalci, Kima, Armstrong, etc. From my personal experience with these folks I hold them all to be credible and some I hold to be impeccably honest. Also, based upon my own experiences with El Ron, I find what they say to be completely plausible, “In character” for El Ron and actually not “theatrical” given what it was like to be around Hisself.

What perplexes me is you apparently are an El Ron/Marty fan. Marty never personally knew nor interacted with El Ron…Marty never had his sessions C/Sed by El Ron, his Evals passed by El Ron, wrote Tech Bulletins or PL’s for El Ron like me and many of the others of whom I speak.

But, when Marty trashes, fabricates and outright lies about all those folks Y’all “over there” lap it up, take it for the gospel and go through all manner of machinations to “Dead Agent”, marginalize and brand them as “Traitors”, “Liars”, “Sell-outs”, “Cowards”, “Punks”, etc., etc., etc.. Marty has sought to “inoculate” his flock to preclude them from coming over and taking a gander at ESMB.

ESMB has thousands upon thousands upon thousands of words about Hisself from folks that knew Hisself. There’s most assuredly more folks over here that knew El Ron than over at Marty World. There’s most assuredly more folks over here that were on the Apollo with Hisself than over at Marty World. There’s most assuredly more folks here that audited under Hisself than over at Marty World.

And yet, for some reason, Marty is “more credible”, “honest” and “real” to you than the folks over here...especially when it comes to all matters El Ron. I just don’t get it.

And, that’s my point.

Face :)

Beautifully put, Face. :clap:

As you illustrate in your apt discussion of the Rathbun followers preference for a suitable illogic in place of an unsuitable truth, there is a pronounced tendency among people generally to refuse to acknowledge accurate information which conflicts with their own preferred belief systems. This tendency has certainly been prevalent among scientologists but is in no wise confined to scientology or even a 'small subset of humanity'.

There is no stupidity to match the deliberate & 'clever' :)eyeroll:) distortion of truth by those whose 'cleverness' far outstrips their wisdom.

One of my own personal 'unconfrontable problems' is that tendency I observe around me for others to hold dearly to their imaginary beliefs in preference to demonstrable facts. Frankly it's a fact of life which often drives me to despair. :bigcry:

At least this time I hold some hope that your thoughtful remarks concerning the relative reliability of the reports from those individuals who had actual knowledge of lrh versus the deliberate distortions, misrepresentations, and persistent lies of rathbun & similar hubbard wannabe acolytes MAY have some positive effect on cutting through the obtuseness of the overly credulous.

Mark A. Baker

G

Gottabrain

Marty Rathbun asks his followers for full loyalty and allegiance to hisself. Unfortunately, this is the same mechanism the cult uses and many former members consider loyalty to others to be of paramount importance. This mechanism shuts them off from other groups or sources of information and means the dominator can now manipulate the others for his personal agenda, whatever that may be - based on their loyalty.

There is no reason at all to give allegiance to any one person than one's self. Ex's need to stay away from those sort of agreements and any such agreements need to be cancelled/broken. They only serve the manipulative dominator.

The promise or agreements with Marty have to be re-evaluated and reassessed by the Indies. They need to come to the understanding that their loyalties are first and foremost to themselves, to their rights to choose, to change their minds, to evaluate as they see necessary and to lead their own lives without being under the umbrella of someone else.

Promises or agreements made to another to support the person as a leader are not valid, as it puts these people in a perpetual position of being the effect of the decisions and priorities of another person.

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors
Which means you aren't qualified to "interpret" things that I write, regardless of whether you personally worked with Ron Hubbard, Ghandi, Jesus, Hitler, Stalin, Satan and/or God himself.

At such a time as you wish to tell me about your firsthand experiences with anyone, I will - of course - read them.

You sir are a real piece of CULT work in your attempts to hijack topics and seeking to drive wedges everywhere you can.
I am putting you on the same sec check meter in the link provided that gives the correct reading of Elwrong Blubbard, Dwarfy miscabbage and all their retarded goon squad members ... http://www.gifbin.com/reverse/982966 .

T

TheSneakster

Marty Rathbun asks his followers for full loyalty and allegiance to hisself.

Hmmmm, I've been reading and posting comments on his blog since he opened it and never yet seen Mark Rathbun make any such statements. The above is just PR positioning, Sheila.

He's just a field NOTS Auditor & C/S with a blog, a big mouth and strong opinions - and ton of firsthand experience with Darth Midget.

Many of the Indie Scientologists and even non-Indies posting comments happen to agree with much of what he says, so I suppose he could be called an Opinion Leader for some of them, but that's about it.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beautifully put, Face. :clap:

As you illustrate in your apt discussion of the Rathbun followers preference for a suitable illogic in place of an unsuitable truth, there is a pronounced tendency among people generally to refuse to acknowledge accurate information which conflicts with their own preferred belief systems. This tendency has certainly been prevalent among scientologists but is in no wise confined to scientology or even a 'small subset of humanity'.

There is no stupidity to match the deliberate & 'clever' :)eyeroll:) distortion of truth by those whose 'cleverness' far outstrips their wisdom.

One of my own personal 'unconfrontable problems' is that tendency I observe around me for others to hold dearly to their imaginary beliefs in preference to demonstrable facts. Frankly it's a fact of life which often drives me to despair. :bigcry:

At least this time I hold some hope that your thoughtful remarks concerning the relative reliability of the reports from those individuals who had actual knowledge of lrh versus the deliberate distortions, misrepresentations, and persistent lies of rathbun & similar hubbard wannabe acolytes MAY have some positive effect on cutting through the obtuseness of the overly credulous.

Mark A. Baker

Thanks MAB.:yes:

Beautifully said and I agree.:clap:

Your wonderfully accurate statement in red caused me to remember one of the biggie El Ron WTF’s I never could resolve for myself.:melodramatic:

As we all know, El Ron was prone to make sweeping statements that were, according to Hisself, accurate, exact and from Hisself’s “Research” and “Precision Analytic Methods and Mind”.

El Ron said that 2.5% of the population are SP’s. Hisself said that the ratio of DB’s to Big Beings was 18 to 1. Hisself said that DB’s were actually sort of a heavily PTS Case and that it only resolved on OT 3. He said that DB’s only worked for SP’s, consistently produced "overt products" and were near impossible to correct.

Therefore, out of a 1,000 people 25 are SP, 75 are Big Beings and 900 are DB’s. Now, if that were truly the case and those 900 would only work for SP’s, consistently produce overt products and were near impossible to correct then the entire structure, model, plan, systems and operations of the Cof$, as they existed at that time, were doomed to fail. If those numbers were true the entire approach to “Planetary Clearing” would have to be changed and organized around these “Truths”. I could see it plain as day and I could not for the life of me see why El Ron couldn’t see it. It just didn’t make any sense to me.

Based upon those “Truths”, the entire structure of Scn, the Orgs, the SO was completely wrong, in my view. My big WTF was either El Ron is wrong about these percentages and/or classification traits or Hisself didn’t see the absolute significance of them. If El Ron can’t see the importance and meaning of these numbers, then what else does Hisself not see? If these percentages and/or classifications are wrong, then what else is fundamentally wrong in the “Tech”?

My personal observations are one thing and can be refuted, denigrated or denied. But, what the man wrote is what the man wrote…it’s a fact, Jack. And, therein we find the "Angle"…just tell and sell everyone on the idea that if they’re in Scn, they’re a Big Being….except for the DB’s in the RPF, on Outer Org Staff and the SP’s that keep being found out, sometimes before and often times after they ask to leave or “blow”.

I could do a much better job of analyzing and explaining all this WTF for Y’all, but I just don’t want to spend the time laboring to lay out something that is so prima facie fallacious and telltale obvious regarding the utter stupidity I bought into for far too long.

It just breaks my heart to see folks that are intelligent and literate--and have access to a whole world of good, solid and accurate information and documentation and detailed thought and analysis re: El Ron and Scn--figuratively daily piss themselves in public. :bigcry:

End of Rant.

Face :)

PS: Damn you know how to stir me ole juices, MAB!
:coolwink:

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I've been reading and posting comments on his blog since he opened it and never yet seen Mark Rathbun make any such statements. The above is just PR positioning, Sheila. ...

No, he just trash talks those who state the unpleasant truths he doesn't want others to know.

Thank you for reminding us. :)

Mark A. Baker

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Update from Martyworld;

Debbie Cook and Wayne Baumgarten Update
Posted on January 24, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 34 Comments
While this group is still a bit amorphous to the liking of some, it is damn effective. In just about twenty-seven hours you all contributed what I predicted we would likely collect by Friday. And that figure is what I thought it would take to reverse the vector of attack from Debbie and Wayne and re-direct it back onto her tormentors.

You all acted nearly spontaneously from fourteen different States of the US and six countries.

I estimate that the amount we have to work with is about 1/20th of what Miscavige has already spent in legal fees alone in mounting his attempt to crush Debbie and Wayne. But that is one major difference between corporate scientology and Independent Scientology. The business of attempting to kill and bury truth is one heck of a lot more expensive than is the activity of purveying and nurturing truth.

Our first point of strategy is simple, taken from the Tao:

Men are born soft and supple;

dead, they are stiff and hard.

Plants are born tender and pliant;

dead, they are brittle and dry.

Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible

is a disciple of death.

Whoever is soft and yielding

is a disciple of life.

The hard and the stiff will be broken.

The soft and supple will prevail.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Holy crap! (@ above |Marty's latest) what a posturising mindless dipshit, does he reallY have any knowledge of DM's financial efforts to make such a statement? I highly doubt it.
The term 'buffoon' comes readily to mind.

Good frikken baby raptor jebus!

:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Would you need to see dox from Debs saying that she is in agreement with the fundraising being done for her.?

Either that or a personal comment from her either on this board, on Marty's blog, or her Facebook page that's she's aware of the fundraising efforts and she approves of it and doesn't.

Debbie's proven that she's a force to be reckoned with when she sent out the email.. I don't believe for one second, given her long time status at FLAG, and her many years in service to the cult, that she'd didn't recognize that her email would be leaked to the media.. despite her public denial of this.. or what Indies have claimed was the result of her sheltered existence of what happened in the world outside of Scientology.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I find it funny when Mahty uses part of the Tao to justify his behavior

It's for you Sir Captain

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 57

Rule a nation with justice.
Wage war with surprise moves.
Become master of the universe without striving.
How do I know that this is so?
Because of this!

The more laws and restrictions there are,
The poorer people become.
The sharper men's weapons,
The more trouble in the land.
The more ingenious and clever men are,
The more strange things happen.
The more rules and regulations,
The more thieves and robbers.

Therefore the sage says:
I take no action and people are reformed.
I enjoy peace and people become honest.
I do nothing and people become rich.
I have no desires and people return to the good and simple life.

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 71

Knowing ignorance is strength.
Ignoring knowledge is sickness.

If one is sick of sickness, then one is not sick.
The sage is not sick because he is sick of sickness.
Therefore he is not sick.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hmmmm, I've been reading and posting comments on his blog since he opened it and never yet seen Mark Rathbun make any such statements. The above is just PR positioning, Sheila.

<edit; derisive image>

Last edited by a moderator:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Update from Martyworld;

Debbie Cook and Wayne Baumgarten Update
Posted on January 24, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 34 Comments
While this group is still a bit amorphous to the liking of some, it is damn effective. In just about twenty-seven hours you all contributed what I predicted we would likely collect by Friday. And that figure is what I thought it would take to reverse the vector of attack from Debbie and Wayne and
re-direct it back onto her tormentors.​

You all acted nearly spontaneously from fourteen different States of the US and six countries.

I estimate that the amount we have to work with is about 1/20th of what Miscavige has already spent in legal fees alone in mounting his attempt to crush Debbie and Wayne. But that is one major difference between corporate scientology and Independent Scientology. The business of attempting to kill and bury truth is one heck of a lot more expensive than is the activity of purveying and nurturing truth.

Mahty fan

Wow - beautifull stat - Power affluence
OMFG - Miss will be terrified with such impressive amounts for attack fund

Well Done for this Debbie's found collection .

Oh, by the way, when is Debbie getting da money to redirect the attack back onto her tormentors?????

:happydance:

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
It's impressive how Rathbun goes from quoting from Hubbard's nutty, evil, and paranoid, 2 December 1969 'Intelligence Actions, Covert Intelligence Data Collection', to quoting Lao Tzu. A little bit of 'Man's Spiritual History' mixed in with Hubbard's toxic waste lunacy. Very effective mix. The marks must be swooning.

I can be addressed
But in our temples best
Address me and you address
Lord Buddha.
Address Lord Buddha
And you then address
Metteyya.

L. Ron Hubbard, from 'Hymn of Asia'

Marty's Rathbun's 'Ode to L. Ron Hubbard':

You said your legacy would be the tech
but the dictator said otherwise
and the church began its demise
and hurt came to those who would object

You said there was no hidden data line
but the dictator said he knew better
and burned all of your policy letters
and the church went into long term decline

You said the tech was timeless and free
but the dictator wanted power and cash
and made your truth a confusing hash
and status and greed replaced the state of OT

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
and thus he erased your dear Manuela [Simon Bolivar's girlfriend] from your life

You raised three fine children and one who died too soon
but the dictator wanted them forgotten too
and your progeny turned from sunshine to blue
and the many who loved you wept under a sorrowful moon

You had faith that your friends would make it come out right
but the dictator mis-used your treasure to enervate them
and black dianetics, reverse scientology internecine mayhem
and with violence did he destroy their willingness to fight

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
and though the dictator protested this fact
it was your ace in the hole that has our back
and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate