What's new

Debbie Cook is back on the internet.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cook Profitability Services:

http://lookup.t-mobile.com/web.php?...ofitabilityservices.com/&ut=nxd&ep=nxd&rank=1

http://debbiecookbaumgarten.com/

Found this from 2011 (had not seen it before): http://debbiecookbaumgarten.blogspot.com/

She is back on FB:

10455285_342240852594161_1401208768319831544_n.jpg

Debbie Baumgarten

I am glad she is doing good - She sure looks better.

I wish she would talk and not stop until the cult is shut down.

“A man is as dead as he can’t communicate. He is as alive as he can communicate.” - LRH - Dianetics 55!
Posted by Debbie Cook Baumgarten at 5:57 PM

TALK Debbie - TALK!!

freethinker

Sponsor
She took a check over the truth, that's why she looks better. She got her Quid Pro Quo. You will not hear her say a word about Scientology again.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
She took a check over the truth, that's why she looks better. She got her Quid Pro Quo. You will not hear her say a word about Scientology again.

Is it possible to be at peace, knowing you took someone's IRA account, life savings, mortgage payments in exchange for silence? I wonder if she thinks about Maria Pia Gardini - who she bilked millions out of?

That is disgusting and she should give the money to that family and anyone else she fleeced whilst being the Captain at the Fraud Scam Base.

freethinker

Sponsor
She would have to have a conscience first. Debbie took money from people for decades without a thought to their survival. Debbie is looking after Debbie as she always has. For her to take a check is just another cycle to her. She never stopped being a Scientologist as I know it, she just stopped being one of Dave's minions.

Is it possible to be at peace, knowing you took someone's IRA account, life savings, mortgage payments in exchange for silence? I wonder if she thinks about Maria Pia Gardini - who she bilked millions out of?

That is disgusting and she should give the money to that family and anyone else she fleeced whilst being the Captain at the Fraud Scam Base.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I read earlier today that she lives in Austin now and no longer has her own company but works for someone else. Her Facebook page is new and she does look a lot better. I wouldn't be surprised if she started talking again. Her original email did a lot of damage.

BunnySkull

Guess CoS hush money settlement checks don't go as far as they used too...

Budget travel and child like paintings are ok for awhile, but I guess the old gal missed suckering in dentists and chiropractors for their dough via shady marketing schemes and cookie cutter websites. (These schemes usually use cheap tech labor in India to build websites, which the middle men (like Cook) then promote and sell to their services as "web builders/SEO experts" to the less tech savvy small business owners. She's basically just continuing the CoS tradition, but I guess now she can just take their money without also trying to recruit them into a cult - so that's an improvement.

She just must keep he fingers crossed that these suckers won't go online and discover they can get the same service without grossly overpaying a fomer SO exec who spent decades sucking every last penny from the captive audience at Flag selling pipe dreams and false hopes.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Budget travel and child like paintings are ok for awhile, but I guess the old gal missed suckering in dentists and chiropractors for their dough via shady marketing schemes and cookie cutter websites. (These schemes usually use cheap tech labor in India to build websites, which the middle men (like Cook) then promote and sell to their services as "web builders/SEO experts" to the less tech savvy small business owners. She's basically just continuing the CoS tradition, but I guess now she can just take their money without also trying to recruit them into a cult - so that's an improvement.

She just must keep he fingers crossed that these suckers won't go online and discover they can get the same service without grossly overpaying a fomer SO exec who spent decades sucking every last penny from the captive audience at Flag selling pipe dreams and false hopes.

She may not look at the internet - that implant runs deep - so she doesn't think anyone else does.

Do tell BunnySkull - how do I get one of these websites...seriously - I need one. I really would like to know. :wink2:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

She may not look at the internet - that implant runs deep - so she doesn't think anyone else does.

Do tell BunnySkull - how do I get one of these websites...seriously - I need one. I really would like to know. :wink2:

BunnySkull

[WIKI][/WIKI]

Plenty of options - to just use a easy site builder with templates: http://www.top10bestwebsitebuilders.com/

If you want to work with a designer to do a highly customize site or have something very specific you need: http://hireafreelancer.com

If you need a site to sell things shopify.com is good and wordpress has a good ecommerce platform too.

Many more options, google is your friend to find many different service and honest reviews on the end product.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess we can keep having this argument so here goes -

Debbie did lots of bad shit - no argument.

She copped a lot of shit in return - no-one deserves the Hole, not even Deputy Malignant. Debbie was left broken, physically and mentally.

Her email did MAJOR damage to the cult and I believe it's still a major source of grief for the Runt Usuper.:thumbsup:

She finally got bought off but she'd already taken a lot of shit from the cult and still kept going - I'm sure she could've bailed earlier and gotten a reasonable amount but she didn't. She got international coverage and it was clear she was someone who'd been tortured under DM's rule.

I personally believe that Debbie deserves the "blood money" she got - she stood up very publicly and took on DM. She had a gruelling Fair Game campaign waged against her whilst she was physically VERY ill and I don't blame her for bailing once the price was right and she'd done just about all the damage she could do. What she copped for doing what she did was horrific. And I doubt that many folk realise that.

You may disagree with me.:biggrin:

I'm glad to see that she's looking well and is probably continuing on the road out that we all travel. Hell, look where Marty and Mike have come to, and Steve Hall. There were a lot of folk here that were bitching that they'd not changed and were going to be in lock-step with Hubbardspew for Eternity.
:omg:
Give her a chance and she may surprise us all.:yes:

8-8008

Patron with Honors
She would have to have a conscience first. Debbie took money from people for decades without a thought to their survival. Debbie is looking after Debbie as she always has. For her to take a check is just another cycle to her. She never stopped being a Scientologist as I know it, she just stopped being one of Dave's minions.

Well If she is doing well, Great for her. Life goes on. I met her few times. She is a great person. True she took money from people who may be in trouble financially.... Well the auditor who audited those person did agree with that too. Those public, most probably, did have to run their PTPs about it.... SOOOOO the auditor knew about it. The receptionist knew about it too as it was mentionned at staff meeting. blablablabla...

Voilà ! that said, I am going back to work. :)

tetloj

She copped a lot of shit in return - no-one deserves the Hole, not even Deputy Malignant. Debbie was left broken, physically and mentally.

Her email did MAJOR damage to the cult and I believe it's still a major source of grief for the Runt Usuper.:thumbsup:

She finally got bought off but she'd already taken a lot of shit from the cult and still kept going - I'm sure she could've bailed earlier and gotten a reasonable amount but she didn't. She got international coverage and it was clear she was someone who'd been tortured under DM's rule.

I personally believe that Debbie deserves the "blood money" she got

Ray Jeffrey got a cut of that blood money too, and is probably using this to help bank roll Mosey's action.

Terril park

Sponsor

I personally believe that Debbie deserves the "blood money" she got - she stood up very publicly and took on DM. She had a gruelling Fair Game campaign waged against her whilst she was physically VERY ill and I don't blame her for bailing once the price was right and she'd done just about all the damage she could do. What she copped for doing what she did was horrific. And I doubt that many folk realise that.

You may disagree with me.:biggrin:

I'm glad to see that she's looking well and is probably continuing on the road out that we all travel. Hell, look where Marty and Mike have come to, and Steve Hall. There were a lot of folk here that were bitching that they'd not changed and were going to be in lock-step with Hubbardspew for Eternity.
:omg:
Give her a chance and she may surprise us all.:yes:

Don't forget her description of what she went through in the hole is a matter of court record and will be permanently on the internet. Note that here quite a few people have
said it was her e-mail that prompted them to leave COS. The likelyhood is that there is a very large number who left and don't post here. She is as responsible as anyone for empty orgs. Perhaps more than anyone.

Jump

Operating teatime
Don't forget her description of what she went through in the hole is a matter of court record and will be permanently on the internet. Note that here quite a few people have
said it was her e-mail that prompted them to leave COS. The likelyhood is that there is a very large number who left and don't post here. She is as responsible as anyone for empty orgs. Perhaps more than anyone.

Links pls ? ... the lurker might be interested

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, Scoots above is quite right and correct.

I find it a little disappointing, even not nice, some of the criticism and labels being leveled at her.

Yes, she did the job she did while CO at Flag . . . we all acted to do the job asked of us, even if only as FSMs, while in and we did it because at the time we believed it was right.

It is a little disingenuous to be nasty towards her for doing what she and we believed to be right when "wearing our hats" while in.

We, of course, are smarter now and are right to see the tragedy of the cult and its evil . . . but we should not be nasty to those who are still coming to the truth.

We should be grateful they have seen the light and welcome them to the club of "outies" and "exies."

And Debbie, as Scoots points out, has performed stellar service in the cause of blowing the whistle on the evil of the cult and helping to bring an end to it.

R

Yes, Scoots above is quite right and correct.

I find it a little disappointing, even not nice, some of the criticism and labels being leveled at her.

Yes, she did the job she did while CO at Flag . . . we all acted to do the job asked of us, even if only as FSMs, while in and we did it because at the time we believed it was right.

It is a little disingenuous to be nasty towards her for doing what she and we believed to be right when "wearing our hats" while in.

We, of course, are smarter now and are right to see the tragedy of the cult and its evil . . . but we should not be nasty to those who are still coming to the truth.

We should be grateful they have seen the light and welcome them to the club of "outies" and "exies."

And Debbie, as Scoots points out, has performed stellar service in the cause of blowing the whistle on the evil of the cult and helping to bring an end to it.

R

Re-identifying as a cult member to think about the rights and wrongs about cult member activities in the past is only one perspective. It has it's limitations. If people cannot be nasty about nasty business, because they identify with it, then it could be that they need to "drill" acting and reacting and responding as a "normal" person, not as someone that they were in their past, or as someone they could have theoretically been in their past.

An example of over identifying with past identity in connection with the cult is when everyone in the cult is "off the hook" for everything because "it could have been me doing that" or because "I used to go along with those ideas". --everybody in there is "off the hook - except DM and LRH.

If 'someone' thinks Debbie Cook is an effing bitch, is she not a bitch because the someone used to be like that but isn't now? Or is it that she is an EB, and the 'someone' used to be an EB too?

Scoots might be right - I don't know, but it seems healthy to me that even if he is, at least some people have very negative responses to very negative shit - even if it was in the past.

Leland

Crusader
Great video, I've seen it before. In the news report....one of the last things said, is a report that the CofS replies that Debbie is just a bitter defrocked apostate.

I just wanted to point out that "defrocked" is a Christian term, and that defrocked can be added to the list of Christian terms that the C of S likes to throw around....all the time, as part of their religious cloaking campaign.

C of S is now, even promoting the new supre powha building in Clearwater....as a Cathedral. If you can believe that.

:eyeroll:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Great video, I've seen it before. In the news report....one of the last things said, is a report that the CofS replies that Debbie is just a bitter defrocked apostate.

I just wanted to point out that "defrocked" is a Christian term, and that defrocked can be added to the list of Christian terms that the C of S likes to throw around....all the time, as part of their religious cloaking campaign.

C of S is now, even promoting the new supre powha building in Clearwater....as a Cathedral. If you can believe that.

:eyeroll:

Apparently they did not word clear "cathedral"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral

A cathedral (French cathédrale from Latin. cathedra, "seat" from the Greek kathedra (καθέδρα), seat, bench, from kata "down" + hedra seat, base, chair) is a Christian church which contains the seat of a bishop,[1] thus serving as the central church of a diocese, conference, or episcopate.[2] The counterpart term for such a church in German is Dom from Latin domus ecclesiae or domus episcopalis; also Italian Duomo, Dutch Domkerk and cognates in many other European languages. Churches with the function of "cathedral" are specific to those Christian denominations with an episcopal hierarchy, such as the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox, and some Lutheran and Methodist churches.[2] Church buildings embodying the functions of a cathedral first appear in Italy, Gaul, Spain and North Africa in the 4th century, but cathedrals did not become universal within the Western Catholic Church until the 12th century, by which time they had developed architectural forms, institutional structures and legal identities distinct from parish churches, monastic churches and episcopal residences.

BunnySkull

Hell, look where Marty and Mike have come to, and Steve Hall. There were a lot of folk here that were bitching that they'd not changed and were going to be in lock-step with Hubbardspew for Eternity

O Rly? Do tell!

I obviously know about Mike & Marty's evolution but I thought Steve was still the hard liner of the bunch. I remember him having a falling out and being quite nasty with Marty when Marty began writing about flaws with the tech & Hubbard about two years ago. Seemed he was torn between the KSW crew and the more liberal indies. (Though he did reject the nuts at Milestone 2 elevating him to a "founder" and using his name to promote the group, he still seemed to have some overall agreement with them.)

I'd like an update on Steve, he seemed to go quiet and drop off the radar (as least as far as I could tell).