What's new

Debbie Cook Moves to Baja, California (Mexico)

elwood

Patron with Honors
Even though I wish she would have stayed for the fight, the fact that she cowered out makes me feel the same than you, Dave B.

I, too, donated to Debbie's legal fund. However, I never expected her to do any more than make an effprt to get the cult off her back. She was not our personal army.

Anonycat

Crusader
I, too, donated to Debbie's legal fund. However, I never expected her to do any more than make an effprt to get the cult off her back. She was not our personal army.

Just days before she was handled, she told me she had a legal bill over $50,000. I think whoever was in a position to make her an offer she couldn't refuse would win.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
http://waynebaumgarten.com/2012/10/hola-amigos
03-Windy-Day.jpg

Paul

Which one's Debbie?

Lone Star

Crusader
Business as usual.

"Hey everyone! We're winning!"

Scientologists are always winning.

Because they use the "tech".

Ron's "tech".

The same "tech" that they used to terrorize others and now terrorizes them.

It's a win. Really!

Yes!!! Everyone is WINNING! Take it away Carlos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvBFoCAQ3lU

Oh....don't forget Charlie...He's Winning too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg&feature=fvwrel

I bet Slappy wonders how they let Charlie get away. :duh:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just days before she was handled, she told me she had a legal bill over $50,000. I think whoever was in a position to make her an offer she couldn't refuse would win.

But according to Blubbard she is supposed to Deliver a blow to the enemy "Despite personal danger....."

She should at least admit that she does not think that the tech works becasue if she believed that it did work she would apply the proper condition. She is applying the condiition that says run away and hide then print PR.

But Scientologists have a way of doing whatever saves their skin then spinning and Justifying things enough to make it seem like they followed the tech and that they are winning and that Hubbard is great.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
02-Wayne-Chillin-on-the-Deck.jpg

I had a quick look at the quarantine restrictions (for Guadeloupe/US/Mexico) and that doesn't seem to be why they're not in the US as travel is pretty much unrestricted as long as rabies vaccination certs are produced (I mean for the four legged woofer).

The dog looks at home but Wayne and Debbie look like visitors to me ... perhaps they just dropped in to see some people and posted the pics purely to stick it to short-arse. I'd do that in their position but if I was going to bother I'd at least use some decent 'I'm so happy and relaxed' props to make it appear genuine, perhaps they've they lost the urge to create and play ...

You get that.

:whistling:

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Like most people, I knew very little about Guadalupe. After Debbie was exiled there, I began reading about it, mostly through a blog of a young woman who wrote in depth about the details of the culture and daily life there.

It's a very insular, strange place, not open to foreigners -- especially middle aged ones -- even when your French is good. Finding a good place to live can be difficult also, and getting the least little thing done can be frustrating. They'll be much better off in Baha with the other gringos.:hifive:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Like most people, I knew very little about Guadalupe. After Debbie was exiled there, I began reading about it, mostly through a blog of a young woman who wrote in depth about the details of the culture and daily life there.

It's a very insular, strange place, not open to foreigners -- especially middle aged ones -- even when your French is good. Finding a good place to live can be difficult also, and getting the least little thing done can be frustrating. They'll be much better off in Baha with the other gringos.:hifive:

well yeah but then why did our intrepid duo of dunces go to Guadeloupe in the first place? it's not like Debbie had any connection to it.

Well with this level of intellect and planning they may not last long.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
well yeah but then Why did our intrepid duo of dunces go to Guadeloupe in the first place? it's not like Debbie had any connection to it.

Well with this level of intellect and planning they may not last long.

Fairly reasonable guess: Because her settlement agreement stipulated that she had to go to a remote offshore location for a period of _____ months, all expenses paid, in order to....

Keep them off the "lines" of authors writing books, reporters writing articles, Indies writing blogs, Anons writing tweets, Exes writing posts on ESMB and cult Members writing checks to the COS. .

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Fairly reasonable guess: Because her settlement agreement stipulated that she had to go to a remote offshore location for a period of _____ months, all expenses paid, in order to....

Keep them off the "lines" of authors writing books, reporters writing articles, Indies writing blogs, Anons writing tweets, Exes writing posts on ESMB and cult Members writing checks to the COS. .

I doubt they got to pick the place. This was decided for them, I'm sure.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
For fans only*!!!! of the Wayne and Debbie Reality Show.

(*Disclaimer: click on another link immediately if this is gonna upset you.) :confused2:

Updates on what the royal couple has been up to in Mehico recently.

"I often walk down in the beach in the morning."

Morning-Walk4.jpg

"I don’t ever get sick of sitting on the deck and
watching the sun go down in Baja California."

baja-california-sunset-4.jpg

"Well the Baja 1000 started on the 15th of November and since
it was close by I went to watch the start of the race in Ensenada."

baja-1000-Image-17.jpg

More new photos here: http://waynebaumgarten.com/

:eyeroll:

I guess they post their everyday life online so we look at it. Right?

:biggrin:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
A friend ran a truck in the Baja 1000. Real production with teams along the way with spares for repairs. Takes a small army to support a serious race effort.

Way too involved for me with semitruck loads of stuff & people spread out all over the place !

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I guess they post their everyday life online so we look at it. Right?
:biggrin:

I like the idea that that they do this, rather than just disappear, "quietly, without sorrow." Maybe some of Debbie's friends at Flag will want to look and see what she's up to -- people who know she used to work ridiculous hours selling it.

I also like that they appreciate sunsets, nature, the water -- simple things rather than "the tech."

Since Debbie doesn't say why they chose a truly odd place like Guadalupe, it can be pretty much assumed Miscavige chose it -- for a period -- and this place may even be in the options of places they were allowed to choose from, after that period was up.

The whole thing is a huge sign that Miscavige has a lot to hide, that he would do this for them or to them. Just think, pre-Internet, all these figures would have just disappeared.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nah!:no:

This says to all those out there who've got personal dirt on Herr DwarfenFuhrer but have been bought off with NDOs:

"See? - get into court/media somehow and threaten to spill the beans on the Toxic Little Gnome and you too could be living in luxury for the rest of your life." :yes:

This is beautifully aimed at the Tommy Davises of this world.:happydance:

And it doesn't violate any NDO as it has "nothing" to do with the cult nor Debbie and Wayne's history in it.:hysterical:

But it sure shows them "flourishing and prospering in the face of Suppression.":dieslaughing:

And anything that gives Tiny Fists of Fury that sort of recurring nightmare is OK with me.:thumbsup:

Tick, tock, Davey Boy. :roflmao: