Debbie Cook on the RPF?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I saw a thread about this on OCMB started by Mr. Bad. Anyone have info on this? Was she really RPFed or is that a joke?

(BTW: She is a bitch. I did not like her in my dealings with her at Flag.)

Div6

Crusader
Hmmm...someone mentioned that there was a new captain shown in the latest Source mag...Beth Stilo?

Hmmm...gotta see if mine came in the mail.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
It's amazing to me that she lasted this long as Captain FSO under the current regime.

it's definitely some sort of record.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
question re RPF

All these purges, etc- it's like Stalinist Russia. But I've thought that for a long time.

I've heard many many things about Debbie Cook. Wasn't she involved with that whole Maria Pia Gardini mess?

Question-- if she's on the RPF- can she get her old post back after she's "rehabilitated"?

Or is she demoted...

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
One day you are a God of the highest order.
The next day a traitor of repelling odor.

Or maybe a traitor drenched in perfume
disguised as a God we agreed to assume?

It's all so confusing.....

For ten years they were told to obey you.
Then one day they wake to an order to slay you.

A decade of such glory though
To be the ruler of F.S.O.!

It's a lottery of madness.....

As God's we all did have our season.
Better that, than simple reason.

The Sea has taken different meanin'
I'm off to watch Pirates of the Carribean.

I am happy as a spectator.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Question-- if she's on the RPF- can she get her old post back after she's "rehabilitated"?

Or is she demoted...

Oh, she could definitely get her old post back. She may even wind up on a higher post.

A lot of times what happens is that the person gets off the RPF and, not having a post, is immediately sent on mission. These missions often result in the person being reposted somewhere else, often on a higher post than they were pre-RPF.

Or, she may simply be assigned to be posted uplines or in management or somewhere higher when she gets off.

Or, if the FSO does really badly after she's taken off post, it might be ordered to get her back on as CO. She'd get a review comm ev or a BOR (Board of Review) and she's be sprung from the RPF and put back. (I don't know how often this gets done nowdays, but it used to get done all the time when I was in.)

Seasoned uplines execs have been on and off the RPF a number of times. It doesn't really do much to hurt their "career track", to tell you the truth.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
One day you are a God of the highest order.
The next day a traitor of repelling odor.

Or maybe a traitor drenched in perfume
disguised as a God we agreed to assume?

It's all so confusing.....

For ten years they were told to obey you.
Then one day they wake to an order to slay you.

A decade of such glory though
To be the ruler of F.S.O.!

It's a lottery of madness.....

As God's we all did have our season.
Better that, than simple reason.

The Sea has taken different meanin'
I'm off to watch Pirates of the Carribean.

I am happy as a spectator.

LOL!

Nice one!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Thanks, Lulu. That's very interesting.

Actually, the last CO FSO before Debbie was Ron Norton.

He got busted and wound up uplines on the decks.

Not too long after that, IIRC, he was made the CO Gold.

So, this kind of bust can sometimes lead to a promotion. (Not the kind of promotion I would want, but I guess it is one...)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Think it may be a false alarm.

Person on OCMB who saw this in Source said that the mag said that Beth Stilo is the CO of Flag Crew.

I think Debbie is probably still on post.

Just an "MU". ;)

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
If there was a change in CO Flag Crew, what is Laurie Englehard doing now? She was CO Flag Crew in 2005, and her husband Dave was on RPF.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
If there was a change in CO Flag Crew, what is Laurie Englehard doing now? She was CO Flag Crew in 2005, and her husband Dave was on RPF.

Maybe busted.

But maybe just transferred.

Laurie has been very heavily involved in renoes projects in the past. She may be reposted or on a mission involving renoes.

(God knows there must be enough of them around...)

Little Bear Victor

Thanks guys for the info - but can anyone confirm...or deny...?:p

Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny, but I have some related information.

She was in DM's good books (it's probably a post-it note actually) at the end of 2006 and still the Captain FSO, although she was at the Int Base.

If she made some "fatal" mistake that pissed DM off, she would have ended up in the Hall (SP Room) at Int, not on the RPF. That's what DM does with the "biggies" these days.

It appeared to me DM was considering making her CO CMOI. I have the following data at hand to substantiate that assumption: Her good standing at the time, her long-term performance, and the fact that the Int Training Pool to replace the current management was run under her at Flag. She was at the Int Base and was entensively briefed by DM regarding the "criminality" of the ex-execs and the actual purpose of the Int Training Pool.

That's about all I know.

She may have fallen off the post-it note since. It's a shrinking type.

Victor

OHTEEATE

Laurie Englehard

Laurie was the Int Landlord in 1988, CO Flag Crew in 2005. Anybody have an update on her post? Has Dave, her husband finished RPF? Mike

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
Debbie Cook

Debbie Cook was at St Hill toward the end of 2006 doing the various seminars, but I haven't seen her since.

mate

Patron Meritorious
The following is a posting from Chuck Beatty on OCMB on the thread " Hot INT BASE News! Ex-Int Staffers contact me!" on July 11 2007, in a response to a query I had.
chuckbeatty wrote:
mate wrote:
chuckbeatty wrote:

DM plans to replace the "criminal" base staff, he's got some several
hundred people at Flag doing confidential training, the "Int Training
Project", to train replacements for all the people who will eventually
be offloaded from Int.

Thank you, Chuck, for a very informative posting.

Miscavige's training of replacement staff is intriguing. I imagine that they would be in their early twenties and have had no contact with old timers, they would know nothing of the scene at Int. In addition, Miscavige would need someone the head this group who is a known performer, who is familiar with the FSO, the principal income source, who has had nothing to with Int since the early '80s, and who is female and so not a threat. Could this be Debbie Cook?

Regards, your mate.

Sometimes I wish I were NOT the via, since I don't remember all the info I get, I miss some details. (It would be good if people would be willing to just be public, upfront, and answer everyone's questions for a couple weeks, each time they emerge.)

But yes, I believe Debbie Cook is indeed gonna be one of these freshly brought in exec replacements. She could easily be a future WDC FSO or higher.

yes, you got the drift exactly right, that this new crew will easily be allies of DM and on his side and agree with his views of how "criminal" the ex Int execs all were/are.

So there she is!

Regards, David.