Debbie Cook

He-man

Hero extraordinary
She looks different from the flag pictures. Hope she will come out and tell her story someday, and go to the police and turn herself in.

zenman

Patron
i cant reach debbie on face book,say not there.
i was at flag many years and have a? for debbie could you let me know
how to reach her.
thank you zenman

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Hmmm, I too wonder if she is out. She is friends on facebook with several people very much "In" as far as I know. Would love to hear if anyone hears from her. Could it be that she and Wayne were allowed to route out and didn't blow like was rumored??

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
If any of DM's goons are posting and posing as someone other than themselves, someone will smell them coming from miles away, no doubt!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
She's not on facebook any more - at least not by the link provided...

Oh, never mind - found her. That link doesn't work but it does if you put her entire name in there. "Debbie Cook Baumgarten" not just "Debbie Baumgarten".

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
We had a thread a while back about Debbie and Wayne leaving the CofS.
Try the Search function. AFAIK they're out but "laying low".

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Services

Debbie would know better than most, that doing services after leaving the Sea Org, under any circumstances, is futile. Flag is the bottleneck, and their execs are under instructions to treat Ex-Sea Org as DBs until they rejoin.
So, laying low, rebuilding and recovering is a great idea. I'll bet she reads a few boards, as well. The temptation to figure out what really happened is too great. Hi, Debbie.

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
When this thread first started the other day I checked Debbie out on facebook and could see who her friends were. I just checked again today and could only see our mutual friends. She changed her settings for some reason in the last few days. Either she does read here or someone tipped her off that her facebook account was being talked about, so she made her settings more private.

If she did blow and it was known why would someone like Tony Falcaro, who I think is OT 8 and LA org staff be friends with her on facebook? I'd friend request her but I have never had a comm line with her so I doubt she would add me. Maybe she blew and made a deal with the cult, if they leave her alone she won't talk? All speculation, but I'd love to hear her side of things.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Decompression

It has been 4 years since I left the Sea Org, and I am finally winding down from decompression, bad dreams/nightmares. Can you imagine what decades of being Captain FSO is like to decompress from? I think she will do what she is going to do in her own time and her own way. Debbie has been out a while, and is probably just getting her bearings. Changing her settings on Facebook isn't going to make it any harder to find out who her friends are. Someone told her to tighten it up, is all. Besides, who cares who her friends are? I just wanted to see if she had surfaced AT ALL, and was a little surprised how easy it was to find her. She looks healthier without all that makeup she always had to wear as "Captain FSO". She had a limp last time I saw her, I don't know what from, I heard a rumor about arthritis or something. That was 2005.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had Debbie as my intern sup when I was at Flag and I also had the privilege of auditing Wayne while I was there. I later had a friendship with Wayne when he was posted to AOSH ANZO for a while - I valued what little time I could spend with him.

They are both lovely, caring beings and I wish them well with whatever they are now doing.

I'm sure the pressures of being in the SO over those many years forced them to do things they would never had contemplated anywhere else - just like I did as a staff member and I'm sure we all have done in our "work" for the cult. So I for one hold nothing personal against them - I'd have to hate myself as well if I did.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I had Debbie as my intern sup when I was at Flag and I also had the privilege of auditing Wayne while I was there. I later had a friendship with Wayne when he was posted to AOSH ANZO for a while - I valued what little time I could spend with him.

They are both lovely, caring beings and I wish them well with whatever they are now doing.

I'm sure the pressures of being in the SO over those many years forced them to do things they would never had contemplated anywhere else - just like I did as a staff member and I'm sure we all have done in our "work" for the cult. So I for one hold nothing personal against them - I'd have to hate myself as well if I did.
Your words are wise. :thumbsup:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
When this thread first started the other day I checked Debbie out on facebook and could see who her friends were. I just checked again today and could only see our mutual friends. She changed her settings for some reason in the last few days. Either she does read here or someone tipped her off that her facebook account was being talked about, so she made her settings more private.

If she did blow and it was known why would someone like Tony Falcaro, who I think is OT 8 and LA org staff be friends with her on facebook? I'd friend request her but I have never had a comm line with her so I doubt she would add me. Maybe she blew and made a deal with the cult, if they leave her alone she won't talk? All speculation, but I'd love to hear her side of things.

I don't think she's blown. I think she's very much a scientologist , if one goes by the friends on her list besides Tony Falcaro .

Some Friends of Debbie Cook Baumgarten:

Debbie Kagan Murray Los Angeles, CA ( Ex GO and OSA)
Paula Paiewonsky Los Angeles, CA
Jean Brasel
Robin Mandel Shereshevsky Los Angeles, CA
Sal Rinella New York, NY
Ray Hemphill
Shelly Bauer Tampa Bay, FL

Looks like she made her profile only accessable via her Friends lists, but she's up there.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Marty posted more info on his blog about Debbie:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/the-fall-of-debbie-cook-the-final-purges-part-3/

Someone posted this comment:

OLD CUFF // January 27, 2010

I was told by a personal friend that Debbie called her about 3 weeks ago asking her to come to work with her and the infamous Bennetta Slaughter in S. Florida as an ad salesperson for a new business she and Bennetta are starting together.

My friend refused, having been abused and cheated by Bennetta (along with many, many of her former employees).

If you don’t know who Bennetta Slaughter is, she is the former owner of AMC Publishing in Clearwater, and was the employer of Lisa McPherson at the time of her death. Bennetta is a buddy of DM, (who gave her the post of ED of ASI, which she turned into a huge, overt-product mess).

Briefly, Bennetta is a female mini-DM who was very intimately involved in contributing to the psychotic break that led to the death of Lisa. (I would be happy to supply details, if anyone is interested).

Apparently, Debbie is still pretty PTS if this is the kind of company she keeps.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marty responded with this:

A number of comments about Bennetta have been made in response to the Final Purges Part 3 post. There are a couple of truths and near truths touched on that I can shed some light on:

a) Lisa McPherson did wind up on DM’s lines because of the political clout Bennetta exercised on FSO lines. Precisely how she executed that I do not know. Tom Devocht, Don Jason, and Debbie Cook might be able to fill those details in. But, the result was that the Mother of all Squirrels put into motion the spin Lisa never recovered from and was prevented from recovering from (covered in posts on this blog and St Pete Times interview videos at Tampabay.com).

b) Bennetta resisted having Lisa stay at her home for her Introspection RD. However, she did not have to fight it ultimately because the decision to bring Lisa to the FH was made by FLB RTC Reps Rikki Jensen and Angie Trent. One factor that lead to that decision was that they were concerned Lisa was PTS to Bennetta. Another factor was that Angie wanted to closely control the cycle. Since she had been reporting on Lisa’s auditing directly to DM for several months, she knew that if she did not handle and then report DM would have had her head upon news Lisa had gone type 3.

c) Someone noted Bennetta is probably reporting to DM on Debbie Cook and her husband by virtue of being engaged in business dealings with them. I would say that is a virtual certainty since I am privy to strong evidence that Bennetta was attempting to befriend and spy on an even higher level former SO exec than Debbie just a few short months ago.

This is all further evidence of the frailty of DM’s crumbling kingdom. For some time it has been largely held together by mutual out ruds covering for his continuous overts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another posted this:

Been There // January 28, 2010

Bennetta Slaughter, now there’s a blast from the past. I thought Benetta was the ED of Applied Scholastics Spanish Lake in Missouri. Where, incidentally, she was exiled after not one but two huge PR flaps in Clearwater.

The first was the infamous Lisa McPherson fiasco. Although I have no proof of this, I always believed that Bennetta used her clout to have Lisa kept at the Fort Harrison after Lisa’s psychotic break. The last place on earth to house a Type III is Flag. Numerous Type III Flag public were always housed off-base and usually in a secluded area.

Why Lisa was at the Fort Harrison and who in God’s name would have approved such a thing is the central mystery of that whole debacle. But Bennetta was so intimately connected to Lisa and so entwined in Flag politics I have to think she had a hand in persuading Alain Kartuzinski (the CS) and the Captain FSO to keep Lisa in the FH.

The second Bennetta Slaughter PR fiasco occurred after Reed Slatkin hit the fan. So many high profile Flag public were either net creditors (meaning they had lost everything when Reed’s Ponzi scheme collapsed) or net debtors (meaning they made money and had to pay it back by court-order of the Trustee) that Flag was in the cross-hairs of the Feds big-time (and ultimately had to pay the Trustee millions of dollars or face severe public and government scrutiny).

Bennetta was running damage control for Flag and tried to bully the net creditors into “taking responsibility” and not joining in any class action suits in an attempt to recover a portion of their losses.

Her face ended up on the SlatkinFraud website along with other publicity about her shady dealings and the next thing you know. . . poof! Bennetta leaves her five million dollar home, her husband and business in Clearwater and resurfaces in Spanish Lakes.

She disappeared from the Clearwater scene so fast I had to think someone wanted to get her out of town before anymore harm was done to the C of S by her blunders.

Now she’s starting a business in South FL with Debbie Cook? What a small and weird world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
A little bit of investigation reveals:

According to her Wiki, Bennetta is the CEO of 24Seven Media and living in Memphis, TN, though the company is not registered in Tennessee. Her blog says she's moving to Texas.

"My new company is 24Seven Media, established Oct 2009 and we are in ramp up right now. Once again, the business model is new, and unique. Our new home will be Austin, TX. And starting in 2010 I will have a new challenge. This website will tell the new story."

http://bennettaslaughterblog.com/

http://24sevenmedia.com/

http://www.facebook.com/people/Bennetta-Slaughter/1805395461

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennetta_Slaughter

What's interesting is that even though her company is not registered with state of Texas, Bennetta is marketing her company at exhibitions there:

http://m.a2zinc.net/ExhibitorHome.aspx?DISPLAY=PROFILE&EventID=896&BoothID=152365

http://events.jspargo.com/nlc09/public/booth.aspx?BoothID=152365

http://www.linkedin.com/in/bennettaslaughter

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Bennetta and Marketing/PR?

"We are the powerhouse marketing machine that shredded the box. "

Um. Yeah :)

Zinj