Debbie Cook's Trial

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
A psychiatrist, an interpol agent, and a banker are sitting at a bar. A registrar,

sitting at the end of the bar, pulls out an energy beam weapon and vaporizes

all of them. The psychiatrist, interpol agent, and banker find themselve at the

Pearly Gates. Xenu asks them to explain why they should be allowed to pass

through the gates. Okay, you guys finish it.

The psychiatrist replies, (fill in the blanks). The interpol replies (fill in the blanks).

The banker replies (fill in the blanks).

The psychiatrist replies, "You used me as a scapegoat to build phobias and twisted our actual science to build thousands of followers. I deserve to be let in."

Xenu says, "Nope. The Internet tells the truth about what you really do and I am losing followers. Downstat, flunk!"

The Interpol officer replies, "You used me as a scapegoat to build phobias and bribed most of law enforcement to get your way. I deserve to be let in."

Xenu says, "Nope. The YouTube has shown the masses of your obvious corruption and the protesters did not stop. Downstat, flunk!"

The banker walks up to Xenu, nervous about his chances after seeing the psychiatrist and the officer shot down and says, "You used me for decades in off-shore accounts, mortgage scams, money laundering, money hoarding, and you made millions in interest from me. I deserve to be....."

Before the banker could finish his plea, the psychiatrist and the Interpol officer grabbed Xenu, sec checked him for three days, showed him his SP declare, and threw him on the RPF's RPF where he was forced to bathe in Jean Nate, not sleep, and eat rice/beans for eternity with the banker as his twin.

(that's the best I could do....I over articulate everything, even jokes)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I based my statement, which I did qualify, on the existence of the external office. Never having gone there I had no reason to conclude it was in fact a shell.

Is he in fact an employee of the church, specifically OSA? Or is he on retainer with them as his sole client? Is he also Sea Org? Is Sea Org membership a requisite for OSA staff, or do they allow civies? I'd imagine that finding lawyers willing to sign up would be a real tough recruitment cycle.

Rick Moxon is an employee of the cult. He started out as an attorney in the DC area working for the cult, then started "Bowles & Moxon"" in the 80s, which was essentially OSA-Legal. I worked for them when they were in the ASHO Building at PAC.. the 2nd floor was OSA; the floor directly above OSA was Moxon's offices.

There was a special door which linked the two offices that was not available to general staff. DM later decided to centralize OSA with Moxon's offices in the HGB Building.

Moxon & Bowles later had issues over authority & control; Tim Bowles quit and went into private practice. "Bowles & Moxon" became "Moxon & Bartilson" until Laurie had a baby and chose to be a stay-at-home mom, then it became "Moxon & Kobrin". Helena has not been seen for years.. though the firm name remains the same, Moxon has been known to work closely with Ava Paquette in recent years.

Moxon is not Sea Org, nor is Helena Kobrin or Ava Paquette (though other critics have claimed this). Sea Org members live communally and do not own & reside in their own homes as do these attorneys. Rick Moxon & Helena owns homes in in Glendale & Ava resides in Arcadia (outside of Los Angeles).

Rick's wife, Carla (whom I've been told has been estranged from Rick since the death of their daughter, Stacy, at Gold Base) works for CCHR; Helena's husband works for Narconon, and Ava's husband, Paul, is an attorney for Los Angeles Department of Power & Water.

Long-time cult attorney Elliot Abelson is not a Scilon. He & his wife, Marilyn, are practicing Jews and their names have been listed as contributors to their synagogue in Brentwood.

Most of Moxon's non-attorney staff are Sea Org.

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
The psychiatrist replies, "I prescribed anti-psychotic drugs that kept hundreds of people from murdering their relatives." Xenu's eyes grow wide and he snarls, "So you helped keep the population UP! You will never pass these gates ... unless you donate ten souls to make amends." The banker steps up and declares, "Many people have deposited their souls with me over the years. I will be happy to lend some to this fine, upstanding citizen." So the psychiatrist enters the gates.

The interpol agent clears his throat, and mumbles out something about having kept lists of bad websites and putting anti-piracy warnings on DVDs. Again Xenu flies into a rage: "You helped my bitter enemies, the Scientologists, by keeping people off the internet! This will cost you thirty souls!" Again the banker steps up and offers to lend the honorable police officer the requisite capital. The interpol agent signs the loan agreement and passes through the gates.

Finally Xenu turns to the banker and remarks, with a knowing look, "I think we both know that this is just a matter of fixing the price." But the banker holds up his hand. "Not so fast. This is my own soul at stake now."

"What's it really like behind those gates, there, anyway?"

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is this odd campaign you are running that you worked in OSA and I didn't?

By what stretch of the imagination is that supposed to mean that you automatically are right when you claim that Debbie Cook cannot win her case since she does not have videotape of her time in the hole.

It's not about my "bad behavior". It's about your badly misinformed assertions that Debbie Cook cannot defeat OSA.

In case you hadn't noticed, Debbie Cook just resoundingly defeated OSA in the first round of her case and OSA went running away in disgrace & defeat.

And as far as your theory about the others not having worked for OSA like you did--Debbie Cook's lawyer didn't work for OSA either and he just kicked some OSA butt.

Look, Smurf, this myth that you keep promoting that you have some special knowledge about OSA and others don't is silly. It's not the point.

The point is that you have made a very misinformed assertion that Debbie Cook can't win because she doesn't have videotape. That is not how courts and civil litigation works. If you really have the experience you keep boasting about you would know that.

If you do know it, but promote otherwise, there is a more serious problem.

Why don't you guys just bet on it? NOBODY knows exactly what's going to happen but odds are it will be extremely entertaining.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Why don't you guys just bet on it? NOBODY knows exactly what's going to happen but odds are it will be extremely entertaining.

I have no bet. It could go either way.

My entire point is that Smurf's grandiose pronouncement that Debbie cook cannot win (without videotape) is just silly.

The reason I mentioned it at all is that I didn't want people on this board who don't know the legal system to be fooled by his extremely odd theories, rendered as fact.

Jump

Operating teatime
Rick Moxon is an employee of the cult.

Could you comment on why his daughter joined the cult? And why he continues his assistance after her [STRIKE]murder[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]suicide[/STRIKE] accident?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I will respond to you, because I've read many of your posts, and you are spot on when it comes to discussing this silly cult. I am not opposed to anyone exposing or mentioning the sleazebaggery of my past in the cult, and my experiences in OSA. I have been royally dragged through the mud for many years by hardcore OG critics.. and sometimes.. blurs the lines who the real "enemy" is....

I took exception to a critic, angry that I didn't agree with him on the evidence needed to win a civil trial, who responded with a personal dead-agenting attack, referring to a link created by Jeff Jacobsen, an OG critic who's made it quite known that he holds a permanent grudge against me for hurting people as an OSA operative, and like Scilon Joel Phillips had done with his Religious Freedom Watch site, Jacobsen is now doing with his site.

Don't you find it odd that a Scientology critic perpetrates the same behavior & actions of the cult members he's criticized for decades?

I don't know who Hellofahoax is.. and don't care.. but if I knew anything about him, I would not have engaged in personal mudslinging, using Scientology DA crap, to attack & malign him because I disagreed with something he said.

It was what it is... you get to see the true colors of people by the way they respond to differences of opinion, and try to cover it up bad behavior with rationalizations. It is what it is.. I'm not going to derail this thread further.
Allright.. Thank you! :)

Now, I can actually understand (I think) why you would consider Debbies's chances slim. I recall from my time in the Guardian's Office, that I was pretty much in awe of that (mafia) office's capabilities, and at the same time had no respect for 'WOG-Justice' which I considered quite incompetent.. I thought that the GO could run 'em around by their silly noses..

I sued the cult back then. What I wanted to happen was certainty of being deadfiled. Of course I'd like to win too, and get repaid my money. But I fully expected the GO to 'buy' their own lawyer, the Judge AND my lawyer! (I have since verified that they did or could not buy my lawyer. He is a man of great integrity.)

But times are a' changing! - By now the intire legal community will be well aware of Scientology's many frivolous lawsuits. (This because of all the media in recent years, and the continuous efforts of all us 'despicable SP's').. I think judges will have heard of Judge Swaeringer's dog, that Scientology drowned to intimidate him. And many judges and lawyers will have heard (ears burning) of Keith Henson's trails, where Scientology made fools of the courts big time.. This just to metion a few 'cases'.. There are many!

At some time judges will cease to play their game.. Judging by Scientology's late disappearing act at Debbies trials, I think that time is about now!

--*--

And now to something intirely different.. To hell with the derail! - Scientologists are, by cult policy, devious cheating and manipulating basterds.. Ex-Scientologists are thus an untrusting and supicious crowd.. Goes with the territory.

So I'm not the least surprised that some will not trust you Smurf!

But your many posts in the time I've 'known' you causes me to think you really are 'out' and on our side.

If that is so.. Why then we have an honest to 'Hubbard' former wet-work OSA punk to tell about the shenanigans! - My guess is that we would all like to hear about it.

Ok, I do know you told a lot already.. Google is your friend.. But maybe a new thread about it all?

:yes:

Cherished

True.

I once had a business associate defraud and embezzle over $3M from a business venture and I was faced with no other choice but to litigate. That cost was over $400K in legal fees over a couple years.

Finally, the weight of forensic accounting evidence was simply overwhelming against my dear business associate and his case collapsed, resulting in a judgment for over $3M.

That was many years ago. To date, the amount of dollars collected is exactly...zero.

But I do have this amazing legal document that says he owes me the money. Maybe I should frame it and put it up on the wall next to my Scientology certificates in that wing of my home reserved for the Hallowed Shrine of Incredibly Valuable Paper. LOL
The legal profession thanks you.

Cherished

At the time it happened, for some strange reason, I didn't think to write a success story. LOL

And there was 3rd party investor money in there too which I was responsible for. So it was a deadly meltdown and between the soaring legal fees, obligations and litigation, I was getting close to being mentally broken. Add to that the utter lies that the perpetrator of the fraud put in front of the court in terms of affidavits, declarations and sworn testimony and it was scary to realize how fragile the court system can be if someone is prepared to commit perjury.

Sigh, so that happened. Another colorful story to tell. LOL.
YOU WON A LAWSUIT AGAINST PEOPLE PREPARED TO LIE IN COURT WITHOUT A VIDEOTAPE?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not true. Moxon has never had a separate legal practice. Ever. He has always been in-house. He has long maintained a shell office on Wilshire Blvd (which is never open; a box on the door asks you to leave mail or messages) under the title of 'Moxon & Kobrin'.

It's no different than the West Hollywood office which Elliot Abelson has often referred his "private practice" as being at.. it's actually a private mail box.

Moxon's office is in the OSA.. 10th floor.. HGB in Hollywood.

So it's a seperate legal practice that is downstat because he never had one customer.

Kind of like that Sponge Bob Square Pants movie where Plankton who owns the Chumbucket says that he's never had one customer.

Rd00

Cherished

Great image. I actually inherited what appears to be that exact Nazi belt buckle. If so, the original reads "Gott Mit Uns" across the top -- God with us.

Maybe the new can read in Fraktur (old style German script) " 'Raus Mit Ron; In Mit DM" -- out with Ron, in with DM, or perhaps "Loyale Offiziere Mit Uns."
Xenu Mit Uns

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Rick Moxon is an employee of the cult. He started out as an attorney in the DC area working for the cult, then started "Bowles & Moxon"" in the 80s, which was essentially OSA-Legal. I worked for them when they were in the ASHO Building at PAC.. the 2nd floor was OSA; the floor directly above OSA was Moxon's offices.

There was a special door which linked the two offices that was not available to general staff. DM later decided to centralize OSA with Moxon's offices in the HGB Building.

Moxon & Bowles later had issues over authority & control; Tim Bowles quit and went into private practice. "Bowles & Moxon" became "Moxon & Bartilson" until Laurie had a baby and chose to be a stay-at-home mom, then it became "Moxon & Kobrin". Helena has not been seen for years.. though the firm name remains the same, Moxon has been known to work closely with Ava Paquette in recent years.

Moxon is not Sea Org, nor is Helena Kobrin or Ava Paquette (though other critics have claimed this). Sea Org members live communally and do not own & reside in their own homes as do these attorneys. Rick Moxon & Helena owns homes in in Glendale & Ava resides in Arcadia (outside of Los Angeles).

Rick's wife, Carla (whom I've been told has been estranged from Rick since the death of their daughter, Stacy, at Gold Base) works for CCHR; Helena's husband works for Narconon, and Ava's husband, Paul, is an attorney for Los Angeles Department of Power & Water.

Long-time cult attorney Elliot Abelson is not a Scilon. He & his wife, Marilyn, are practicing Jews and their names have been listed as contributors to their synagogue in Brentwood.

I appreciate this, Smurf. I never really did quite get the relationship of Moxon with the SO. I also didn't know his "other" office was a sham.

From what I do know, your post sounds very accurate.

Does Michael Stoller still do work for the church?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
YOU WON A LAWSUIT AGAINST PEOPLE PREPARED TO LIE IN COURT WITHOUT A VIDEOTAPE?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yes.

But, wait! That's not possible...experts said it can't happen! LOL

True story--the party that embezzled nearly $4M tried to intimidate the witnesses with a campaign of harassment that would have made OSA proud. He even engaged members of organized crime to stalk and harass and give death threats to fully terrorized people that worked for me.

The testimony in court by this individual was quite crazy, swearing under oath to entirely insane lies that they signed certain contracts under duress because I had physically intimidated them by such things as throwing sharp pencils at their eye. LOLOL. The judge ignored it, scoffing at the ridiculousness that the party was a martial arts master and quite a physical specimen...who could have destroyed several men at the same time.

What was quite amazing in this particular trial was that the judge was merciless to both sides on any unsupported claims or assertions. And equally merciless on sifting thru the inconsistencies and lack of credibility of the liars who swore to many crazy things under oath.

It is actually a fascinating story for another time/place, but the bottom line is that most within the court system are PROFESSIONALS who see right thru these type of tactics. They have seen it all and conduct themselves at a level that transcends OSA's dirty tricks. The judgments and opinions rendered in many cases against Scientology evidence that they were not only not swayed by Hubbard's, the GO's or OSAs tactics, they excoriated them in open court for all to hear.

This myth that OSA has special powers that cannot be defeated without videotape is utter bullshit. Readers should know that someone having worked for OSA does not make them an expert on the courtroom any more than someone having trained in Scientology makes them an expert on mental illness--witness one L. Ron Hubbard, the severely mentally ill guru who came from another planet to save mankind.

And I also don't have any videotape proving that Ron didn't almost get run over by a locomotive on Venus either. So sue me! LOL

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I have no bet. It could go either way. My entire point is that Smurf's grandiose pronouncement that Debbie cook cannot win (without videotape) is just silly. The reason I mentioned it at all is that I didn't want people on this board who don't know the legal system to be fooled by his extremely odd theories, rendered as fact.

You sure do love to misinterpret comments & whine, don't you? Very sad. Please grow a pair.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Allright.. Thank you! :)

Now, I can actually understand (I think) why you would consider Debbies's chances slim. I recall from my time in the Guardian's Office, that I was pretty much in awe of that (mafia) office's capabilities, and at the same time had no respect for 'WOG-Justice' which I considered quite incompetent.. I thought that the GO could run 'em around by their silly noses..

But times are a' changing! - By now the entire legal community will be well aware of Scientology's many frivolous lawsuits. (This because of all the media in recent years, and the continuous efforts of all us 'despicable SP's').. I think judges will have heard of Judge Swearinger's dog, that Scientology drowned to intimidate him. And many judges and lawyers will have heard (ears burning) of Keith Henson's trials, where Scientology made fools of the courts big time.. This just to mention a few 'cases'.. There are many!

At some time judges will cease to play their game.. Judging by Scientology's late disappearing act at Debbie's trials, I think that time is about now!

I have to disagree with you. Most judges & attorneys don't have a "dog in this fight" and are not aware of what most critics know about Scientology. The mistake you make is that because you're aware of some facts, you assume that most others are aware of it, too. You'd be amazed how many judges & attorneys know very little about Scientology, except what they hear on the news. Yes, many know that it has celebrities among it's ranks, but little else.

I've worked with other attorneys and in the courts where Scientology was mentioned and the only thing that resonated was that it was the church that Tom Cruise belonged to.

Most judges & attorneys, who don't have Scientology on their radar, could care less about it, thus the mass amount of information that has been coughed up recently in the media, has escaped them.

I hired an attorney 3 years ago for a lawsuit I filed against a former employer, who Googled my name, learned of my Scientology past, and contacted the cult and received a DA pack on me from Moxon & Abelson. It was a fucking headache with all the time & effort I spent educating my own attorney on what Scientology was all about.. not just a church that attracts celebrities.

It's this lack of knowledge & general ignorance that weighs in the cult's favor.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Does Michael Stoller still do work for the church?

I've not seen his name on any recent court documents involving the cult; it doesn't mean he's not working with them.

Mike recently had his law license suspended for a short period of time after he was sanctioned by the Bar. (Contrary to what Karen posted on Marty's blog, he was not disbarred).

Mike continues to work with Scilon attorney Bill Drescher who Marty, in his infinite wisdom, proclaimed as dead on his blog.. Marty cited the death of a different Drescher. ( You'd think as long as Marty was an exec in the cult, he'd know the actual names of the cult lawyers.)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...attorney-Bill-Drescher-die&highlight=drescher

According to Mike's Bar page, he was suspended in September 2011. The order was delayed. He became "active" again in November 2011.

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/120241