What's new

Debbie Cook's Trial

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
But It annoys me that a cult dweeb like Mr.Rathbun and his domesticated black Ops operative can 'play me'..

I'm quite certain that the 'benign' version of Scientology will decay and become as bad as the current version.. Won't take long either.. Because as we've seen, Scientologists are pitifully incapable of making the kind of internal 'noise' that is needed to keep the organization straight.

Whatever.. It'll be fun to see what the Terror Midget does now.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Lu Lu Belle I agree about the Feds, they must have read through this board and all the others, they do know what's going on and where. I'm sure there have been investigations and possibly even infiltrations. Everything Debbie said has already been on this board. Not sure of the bog floor licking, but plenty of similar things. This is not news, shocked though the judge was and there will be plenty of shocked faces around the world from this.

Of course there's a plan afoot on this. I've totally run out of tin foil yet I can feel the conspiracy in my waters.

I wonder when TC is going to side with the 'white hats'.

Gadfly

Crusader
Time will tell, it shouldn't be too much longer. :)

It might be VERY much "longer".

The Church of Scientology has always worked in these sorts of things to DRAG THEM OUT endlessly.

I suppose it will depend on which of these two factors matters more to DM:

1. What "evidence" comes out during the trial(s), along with the negative PR that this causes the Church of Scientology.

2. Putting a head on a pike - Debbie's head, thus making a clear example that NOBODY tries to do this sort of thing to DM!

If the C of S actually "gives up" quickly, and acts as if "silencing the fallout" is more important than anything else, THEN it may be that piling on them NOW will push them over the cliff.

For the most part, I am in "watcher mode" - but I do HOPE that this causes lots of chaos that truly tears the heart out of the Church of Scientology! (not that it has any "heart")

And I hope that DM is truly a ego-driven individual with no real concern for his "religion", so that he RUNS with as much of the money as he can (leaving the Church with little to exist on).

Or that hundreds of lawsuits follow for refunds, repayments, IAS funds returned, and lawsuits of various kinds from abused ex-staff and cheated public.

or that . . . . . . :confused2:

Ah, to suddenly fall in shambles - just like the Berlin Wall. :thumbsup:

Of course, Scientology will do what it alway has has done before - PERSIST, use Tone 40, lie using PR, never give up, rally the troops with more lies, hire endless attorneys, cause antagonists endless trouble, and fight to the end . . . . . (please, sweet Jesus, have it be THEIR END).

Another large PR probem will be that ALL of it will be played out blow-by-blow on the Internet! :happydance:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I've been joyously watching the Debbie Cook Saga play out for the past 6 weeks
I've had this continuing thought that we're all being played.

Call me Tin Foil Annie, but knowing how Marty is a big Sun-Tzu and the The Art of War fan (required reading for OSA) and is toadly at WAR with DM, I can't help but feel that this is a well planned scheme by Debbie, Marty, Mike and the Big Thetans in the "Indie" community, in a major attempt to take down.DM. It's just one step in the "BIG PLAN TO END THE WAR WITH DM".

Marty has just been too loud about how Debbie wouldn't talk to him. It was just too well organized on such a short notice. Of course, Marty explains it in today's post about how it all pretty much came together because the Indies are so OT and so awesome, when in fact, my guess is that there was lots of back line planning with only the most trusted involved, because that's how Scientologists, especially ones with OSA training. roll. When I worked for OSA one of the favor quotes was "the best OP is one that is never found out about".

We are all players in Marty's game.

I'm not saying it going to happen in the next few months, but I think that this poster on WWP pretty much nailed a large part of Debbie's and Marty's plan.

Whether Debbie will be the Queen or Marty, the King is yet to be established.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...aring-update-thread.99943/page-9#post-2053134

Also, Debbie mentions being part of the "biggest cover up in Scn history" I can only imagine that this is the Lisa McPherson case and knows the true extent of DM's and the cults crimes.

What ever it is, she needs to fess up.

Debbie is doing the right thing. But don't forget she's still very indoctrinated and until she wakes up and comes to her senses and takes responsibility for her part in the evils committed on others, she's not to be counted on.

All very interesting but I saw somebody else bring that bit up in the last day or two. I'm pretty sure she's talking about the Int sitch with "The Hole"®. You could have some fun with that "The Bridge to Total Holedom", "The Hole to Happiness". But, I say that just based on her saying she didn't really see anything negative until her last 7 months, and that is a pretty big cover up that everybody's favorite scilons are all locked up in some "Lord of the Flies" nightmare. McPherson was more SOP. "We fucked up, how do we save our asses?".

There probably is planning going on over in Martyworld but I'd have to guess there was quite a bit of luck involved. Letting cameras in the court room for instance is something none of those guys could control and was devastating.

But it is impossible to say what M&M's plans really are.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
But it is impossible to say what M&M's plans really are.

True, but since they and Debbie are still very much in the Scio mindset you can count on it being incredibly diabolical and insane as only Scn can create.

Scn is so innately insane that you just can't make up this shit.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also meant to add they could have some elaborate plan to reform it all but I seriously doubt even getting rid of Davey would accomplish that. Scn's PR is an absolute nightmare and a lot of that is purely based on ron's drech.

Maybe they could stabilize things internally which wouldn't be hard to do - stop crush regging and all the nonsense ethics crap - but they're going to have a hard time getting new members. Who's really going to buy the hole thing when ron's own protege turned out to be one of the biggest douche bags in recent history? I'm sure there are always a few more suckers out there but I'd say scientology's money generating days are over, at least in comparison to what it was.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was told back in the 70's that Scientology can't expand any faster because they don't have enough auditors to handle the crush. "LRH has his foot on the brake. We desparately need more auditors."

Now that Debbie and Miscavage's management skills have gotten international press, I'm thinking that the world will clamor for FEBC training.

Stats out the roof (of my double wide)!!!

Boojuum

Anti DM Speak

It's great to observe Miscavage being attacked by Debbie, but the only way he's moving off of the COB post is voluntarily. How is that going to happen?

I'm reminded of Tojo and Hitler refusing to step down, in spite of the fact that the countries were devastated and hopelessly losing the war with citizens literally starving in the streets and the armies unable to stop invading forces.

Abdication is not part of Scientology Admin technology.

This is going to be interesting.

secretiveoldfag

I've been lurking on this forum, Why We Protest, and Marty's blog for quite some time. My time in the CoS was thankfully short, but nevertheless life changing. And not in a good way. I still have friends and acquaintances in the cult so I find watching it all unravel very interesting, not to mention enjoyable.

The reason why I finally decided to post a message is because I'm getting pretty tired of the equation put forth by the growing Independence Field which is: LRH=Good, DM=Bad. No no no no no no no...... I bet sometimes DM would love to tell these independents, "Where in the hell do you think I learned how to rule with an iron fist? Do you think I invented the RPF? Do you think I developed dead agenting, suing to harass, and fair game all on my own? No you idiots....I learned from the master!" Someone said on another thread that DM is the EP of Scientology. I think that's probably a true statement. In fact I'm sure of it.

I've watched how Marty runs his blog and I can see symptoms of a tyrant. Now he has the right to moderate his blog any way he chooses. But I've seen him rail at anyone who posts something that he doesn't deem appropriate and then ban them. And in each case I thought it was an overreaction. So I believe that if Marty, Mike R., and yes, even Debbie Cook ever came to any power....well, it wouldn't be long before you saw the same abusive traits that LRH had, and that DM has. Maybe not as extreme, but still abusive nonetheless. The "tech" calls for it.

THIS. :yes:

elwood

Patron with Honors
But It annoys me that a cult dweeb like Mr.Rathbun and his domesticated black Ops operative can 'play me'..

I'm quite certain that the 'benign' version of Scientology will decay and become as bad as the current version.. Won't take long either.. Because as we've seen, Scientologists are pitifully incapable of making the kind of internal 'noise' that is needed to keep the organization straight.

Whatever.. It'll be fun to see what the Terror Midget does now.

I don't think the CoS as an organization can survive except as a benevolent dictatorship. Hubbard's management "tech" is fundamentally flawed. Without the bullying and draconian measures used to keep the public in line (e. g. the threat of disconnection) it will all fall apart.

Gadfly

Crusader
Re: Anti DM Speak

It's great to observe Miscavage being attacked by Debbie, but the only way he's moving off of the COB post is voluntarily. How is that going to happen?

I'm reminded of Tojo and Hitler refusing to step down, in spite of the fact that the countries were devastated and hopelessly losing the war with citizens literally starving in the streets and the armies unable to stop invading forces.

Abdication is not part of Scientology Admin technology.

This is going to be interesting.

I think you hit the nail on the head. If he must, DM will go into HIDING just like Hubbard did. But, with today's hi-tech communications, he will do it far better.

He will probably find some third-world country where there is no extradition with the US, and set up camp - with computers, hi-tech communications (satellite), support staff, etc.

He will fight to the very end.

Giving Up is NOT a term or concept that over-indoctrinated Scientologists understand. Persistence, Tone 40, dedication, going A to B, making it go right despite all odds, etc.

The Church will spin DM's seclusion as a necessary aspect of "winning the war once and for all against the squirrels and planetary SPs". And strangely, some of them will accept it just as they have been buying into Scientology PR nonsense for the past many years.

These Scientology staff and public want so very much to BELIEVE. As long as the Church PR machinery provides them with any small morsel of excuse or justification for continuing along - some or many will.

Hubbard really did his job well. He knew how to create a mind-numbed ever-following lemming-like true believer. :yes:

Some people think this is something like halfway through the World Series of Scientology's demise. It may just be the second or third pitch to the fifth batter in the third inning of the FIRST game of the series. And, maybe not . . . . .

Gadfly

Crusader
I don't think the CoS as an organization can survive except as a benevolent dictatorship. Hubbard's management "tech" is fundamentally flawed. Without the bullying and draconian measures used to keep the public in line (e. g. the threat of disconnection) it will all fall apart.

"benevolent"?

Didn't you mean "malevolent"? :confused2:

You were right about the "dictatorship" part being necessary. Scientology as we know it could NEVER survive as a "democracy". But then, neither could most businesss or corporations. And really, "democracy" can't ever really work anywhere either (except possibly in very small groups of aware, enlightened and intelligent people).

secretiveoldfag

While we're being politically incorrect, I've seen some others post about not wanting to go to the extent of the "enemy of my enemy..." with Debbie Cook, or M&M.

I think there is some validity to that, but let's be brutally honest - Harry Truman was willing to break bread with Joseph Stalin when it was expedient to do so. It took a while, but eventually Communism imploded.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if everyone plays nice and cooperates to bring down the Co$, then we can all go our separate ways while Ron's Org, the Freezone, and the Indies fizzle out into nonexistence. I honestly don't think that any of those are organized enough to last beyond the deaths of some of the old timers that are still clinging to the notion of workable tech outside of the Co$.

I agree with you about the Indies fizzling out but you've forgotten one small item: a billion dollars in bank deposits. A billion is 1,000,000,000. The cash is not going to fizzle out. What do you imagine is keeping our despots-in-waiting bright-eyed and busy-tailedl? Love for LRH?

Marty has been collecting his team for some time now (add Debbie Cook to the list), and they have forgotten nothing of what they learned.

secretiveoldfag

An organization of 'auditors' doesn't have to conform to Hubbard's goals or procedures for an organization. There is no reason that an organization of people dedicated to helping each other transcend their minds has to limit itself to the proclamations of any one person, nevermind one who was a narcissistic sociopath.

Forgive me for never getting the FreeZone quite clear in my mind. Don't they all claim to use the True Tech left as his legacy to the human race by that great benefactor LRH? Now he's a narcissistic sociopath. I won't argue with that. But I don't see where it leaves Scientology.

And really I have difficulty seeing Marty and Mike as transcended minds. To me they look more like opportunistic thugs waiting in the wings for the power game to swing their way.

Jquepublic

As I've been joyously watching the Debbie Cook Saga play out for the past 6 weeks
I've had this continuing thought that we're all being played.

Call me Tin Foil Annie, but knowing how Marty is a big Sun-Tzu and the The Art of War fan (required reading for OSA) and is toadly at WAR with DM, I can't help but feel that this is a well planned scheme by Debbie, Marty, Mike and the Big Thetans in the "Indie" community, in a major attempt to take down.DM. It's just one step in the "BIG PLAN TO END THE WAR WITH DM".

Marty has just been too loud about how Debbie wouldn't talk to him. It was just too well organized on such a short notice. Of course, Marty explains it in today's post about how it all pretty much came together because the Indies are so OT and so awesome, when in fact, my guess is that there was lots of back line planning with only the most trusted involved, because that's how Scientologists, especially ones with OSA training. roll. When I worked for OSA one of the favor quotes was "the best OP is one that is never found out about".

We are all players in Marty's game.

I'm not saying it going to happen in the next few months, but I think that this poster on WWP pretty much nailed a large part of Debbie's and Marty's plan.

Whether Debbie will be the Queen or Marty, the King is yet to be established.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...aring-update-thread.99943/page-9#post-2053134

Also, Debbie mentions being part of the "biggest cover up in Scn history" I can only imagine that this is the Lisa McPherson case and knows the true extent of DM's and the cults crimes.

What ever it is, she needs to fess up.

Debbie is doing the right thing. But don't forget she's still very indoctrinated and until she wakes up and comes to her senses and takes responsibility for her part in the evils committed on others, she's not to be counted on.

I agree with most of your post, I mentioned previously that I felt Marty and Mike were too quick to deny any contact with Debbie when the stage was being set. I go back and forth on whether or not Debbie actually was planning this with Marty though. She requested her letter be taken down, for example - Tony O complied. Mark Rathbun didn't.I found that eyebrow raising. Of all people who should be sensitive to the potential shitstorm that email if published would cause for Debbie, he should have taken steps to protect her interests and he did the exact opposite. She made reference in a letter to the church that she felt it was "Marty and the Independents" that worked so hard to get her letter into the hands of the media. She was spot on with that observation, btw - they worked night and day to get that letter out and known. I think it may have almost backfired on Marty though and that Debbie was ready to strike out without him or his help and handle the matter as privately as she could, and that's when he started telling people to stay away from Debbie. She wasn't firmly on board with the plan.

Right now I think Debbie was railroaded into making a stand, by M&M. But I reserve the right to change my mind as more info emerges! :D

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Well, Pooks, you pulled me right in to going to that thread on WWP. I try to stay away from that place. :p

One of the gems I encountered:

I sent Debbie a $100. Hell, I'll pay that to watch two monkeys fuck.

:biggrin:

Some people are so easy - hell, I wouldn't pay over $35 - $40 for that.

:hysterical:

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
It might be VERY much "longer".

The Church of Scientology has always worked in these sorts of things to DRAG THEM OUT endlessly.

I suppose it will depend on which of these two factors matters more to DM:

1. What "evidence" comes out during the trial(s), along with the negative PR that this causes the Church of Scientology.

2. Putting a head on a pike - Debbie's head, thus making a clear example that NOBODY tries to do this sort of thing to DM!

If the C of S actually "gives up" quickly, and acts as if "silencing the fallout" is more important than anything else, THEN it may be that piling on them NOW will push them over the cliff.

For the most part, I am in "watcher mode" - but I do HOPE that this causes lots of chaos that truly tears the heart out of the Church of Scientology! (not that it has any "heart")

And I hope that DM is truly a ego-driven individual with no real concern for his "religion", so that he RUNS with as much of the money as he can (leaving the Church with little to exist on).

Or that hundreds of lawsuits follow for refunds, repayments, IAS funds returned, and lawsuits of various kinds from abused ex-staff and cheated public.

or that . . . . . . :confused2:

Ah, to suddenly fall in shambles - just like the Berlin Wall. :thumbsup:

Of course, Scientology will do what it alway has has done before - PERSIST, use Tone 40, lie using PR, never give up, rally the troops with more lies, hire endless attorneys, cause antagonists endless trouble, and fight to the end . . . . . (please, sweet Jesus, have it be THEIR END).

Another large PR probem will be that ALL of it will be played out blow-by-blow on the Internet! :happydance:

Absolutely agree. Don't let's all get too giddy. A preliminary victory, OK. Stunning, yes.

But be prepared for DM's counter-punch. Desparate times call for desparate measures. There is power and a billion dollar empire at stake which he will cling to like the villain in a B movie.

If I were Debbie I would be VERY tight on security. We want no 'fatal accidents' such as occurred with so many during the Clinton administration. And we all know the church has no qualms about taking it to the limit going back 40 plus years. And if I were Marty I would SHUT UP about who is helping to pull this off - what a dumbshit.

This episode is electrifying to me and very entertaining but is IS real life and a very high stakes game with serious ramifications. I won't feel like we've won until I can talk openly with my daughter with full agreement and without fear of disconnection about 'the rise and fall of the hubbardism' and Int Base is an open to the public monument with signs up detailing its' chilling past like those at Auschwitz.