What's new

Debbie's lawyer looking for help from Dave's victims

If anyone is going near M&Ms office, could you pick up a copy of their battleplan for me?

Thanks.

ML
OSA's OSA IC CAPT
Everywhere

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I have a bpc driven zeal to see the c of s reverse engineered and uninstalled from earth culture and its harmful nature fully exposed and effects remedied. This would include the perpetrators of all the criminal acts committed by the church doing the appropriate jail time.

The hell of it is I have an arbitrary on this - a close family member who is a true believer. To restore us to a full relationship will require the above to occur. Time is a factor and I'd like it to happen before I get too old - and I'm already a member of the over the hill gang.

So don't anyone take offense at my posts if they seem a little petulant (insolent or rude in speech or behavior) because I want this Cof$ down NOW and anyone who is 'out' and has the dirt on the Cof$ and is not spilling the beans effectively on it stands between me and a completed family.

Not counting the trolls, we're all on the same team here.

Jus' sayin' :yes:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
As far as I know, all of the people that had to sign a release were videoed/recorded. I am pretty sure that was the case on mine. I think it was recorded. I am curious if these could be produced to see.

I know in mine I was not happy to sign anything. I did it to get out. That was the only way they would let me go.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I have a bpc driven zeal to see the c of s reverse engineered and uninstalled from earth culture and its harmful nature fully exposed and effects remedied. This would include the perpetrators of all the criminal acts committed by the church doing the appropriate jail time.

The hell of it is I have an arbitrary on this - a close family member who is a true believer. To restore us to a full relationship will require the above to occur. Time is a factor and I'd like it to happen before I get too old - and I'm already a member of the over the hill gang.

So don't anyone take offense at my posts if they seem a little petulant (insolent or rude in speech or behavior) because I want this Cof$ down NOW and anyone who is 'out' and has the dirt on the Cof$ and is not spilling the beans effectively on it stands between me and a completed family.

^^that. I'm willing to break bread with anyone to get my friend out.

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron

I should make this same post, though my family isn't in, I still have people that I love there. I get defensive, a little aggressive and sometimes have to step away and think through it to make sure my reactions aren't some cult trigger. It's such a volatile subject for all of us, each for our own very personal and often painful reasons.

You're right - we all are on the same team. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier in our exchange over Marty. I tend to have a knee jerk reaction to seeing him bashed because I immediately feel suspicious of the source - not because I'm a huge fan but because good grief, he's busting his ass right now to take out Miscavige and so I don't want him slammed by the very people who WANT Miscavige taken out. It almost without fail makes me think OSA OSA OSA and I see red. :omg:

I'll try to temper my reactions though, because I think this is a great group of people and don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I can avoid it.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I should make this same post, though my family isn't in, I still have people that I love there. I get defensive, a little aggressive and sometimes have to step away and think through it to make sure my reactions aren't some cult trigger. It's such a volatile subject for all of us, each for our own very personal and often painful reasons.

You're right - we all are on the same team. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier in our exchange over Marty. I tend to have a knee jerk reaction to seeing him bashed because I immediately feel suspicious of the source - not because I'm a huge fan but because good grief, he's busting his ass right now to take out Miscavige and so I don't want him slammed by the very people who WANT Miscavige taken out. It almost without fail makes me think OSA OSA OSA and I see red. :omg:

I'll try to temper my reactions though, because I think this is a great group of people and don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I can avoid it.

And its people like you that make it great! :rose: You make a valid point!

It's amazing how perceptive we can be, and in communication, even over the internet!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
As far as I know, all of the people that had to sign a release were videoed/recorded. I am pretty sure that was the case on mine. I think it was recorded. I am curious if these could be produced to see.

I know in mine I was not happy to sign anything. I did it to get out. That was the only way they would let me go.

You gonna give Jeffrey a jingle about that? Cause that's one way to get it produced and judging by your "member since" date that may be contemporaneous with Debbie's contract.