Debrief of Scientology Mandatory Class VIII Auditor Meeting

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Must not talk to an SP at a public poetry reading in a public bookstore

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/mandatory-class-viii-briefing-stork-mail/#comment-42954
Cindy says

April 7, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Minorron, Denis and Alice Pero are still drinking the Kool Aide as far as I know. Back when I was still in good standing, I went to a public poetry reading in a public bookstore and saw poet friend of mine that I hadn’t seen for a long time and I said “hi” and we were talking. Alice Pero frowned at me and said she needed to talk to me privately and to call me so she could privately talk to her. I found out why: the person I was catching up with was now a declared Special Person and Alice was doing the old FB Police hat in a public venue to try to get me to stop fraternizing with the enemy. I guess if we were both to apply the new DM Disconnection policy, both Alice and I as “good Scientologists” should have not attended the poetry reading at all so as not to speak to nor even see a Special Person. That is how we confront and shatter suppression in the cult!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Hubbard's Tech remains Standard it just keeps getting fine tuned to expedite the process of Maximumness Extractionness of Bank Accountness.

No one can argue that the results are different, the same amount of Clears are being produced now as were produced when Hubbard himself was auditing people ... 'Zero'

So lemme see if I understand this correctly. The pill-popping paranoid Navy weirdo with the rot mouth who conjured this all up didn't deliver 100% standard tech? But somehow a wheezing midget who never even graduated from high school figured it all out, and is now delivering this so-called 100% standard tech? Is that what's being communicated here?

How is one supposed to KSW if the "S" keeps changing?

The only thing "standard" in Scientology is the Double Standard...whether that's ethics, tech or admin.

Let's think of some examples...

Admin - the NOI don't get regged hard sell for Scientology...they're "hands off"

Tech - it's the non-interference zone...except that sec checks are not auditing or something like that

Ethics - you do Lowers reading about all the fucked up shit that Tom Cruise did...who gets a Freedumb "Meddle"

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
So lemme see if I understand this correctly. The pill-popping paranoid Navy weirdo with the rot mouth who conjured this all up didn't deliver 100% standard tech? But somehow a wheezing midget who never even graduated from high school figured it all out, and is now delivering this so-called 100% standard tech? Is that what's being communicated here?

How is one supposed to KSW if the "S" keeps changing?

You left out; 'and although it's 100% standard and works all the time when done exactly the way it's taught now, it will still be constantly changing, and that's going to cost ya!'

Gib

Crusader
Well, from the OP:

But we don't know if that is true.

sort of like there are millions of members.

So the person says it was an eye opener. That doesn't mean anything. It could mean people "thought, shit, I'm outa here" or
it could have meant "I guess I'll get with the program", or "I'll think about it", or, or, or, or,,,,,,,,,,,

There is absolutely no data nor follow up data. Sort of like when a person writes a "success story" on completing the L's, well what's the follow up data, did the person really expand or not. :laugh:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
But we don't know if that is true.

sort of like there are millions of members.

So the person says it was an eye opener. That doesn't mean anything. It could mean people "thought, shit, I'm outa here" or
it could have meant "I guess I'll get with the program", or "I'll think about it", or, or, or, or,,,,,,,,,,,

There is absolutely no data nor follow up data. Sort of like when a person writes a "success story" on completing the L's, well what's the follow up data, did the person really expand or not. :laugh:
I was joking.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
These Class VIII's are not stupid. You don't go through all that training to allow yourself to have some idiot contradict all that you learned ( and probably found along the way to contain a bunch of baloney as far as expected results ). They all went through GAT 1 and many probably ended up with doubts back then. On top of that, auditor training has not been fashionable or pushed in many years. Now all of a sudden....I bet most of them are not buying it. That's why they are out doing other things...

guanoloco

As-Wased
These Class VIII's are not stupid. You don't go through all that training to allow yourself to have some idiot contradict all that you learned ( and probably found along the way to contain a bunch of baloney as far as expected results ). They all went through GAT 1 and many probably ended up with doubts back then. On top of that, auditor training has not been fashionable or pushed in many years. Now all of a sudden....I bet most of them are not buying it. That's why they are out doing other things...

Here's the real stupid...they're Class VIIIs as in mega pro auditors where it's hyped you then go out and make 6 figures auditing beings to go FREE!!! It's a win/win...the only game where everyone wins.

And what has one of them been doing for the past thirty years? ....drum roll, please....

A dentist.

What's that one Ron reference where he's talking about how new Scientology is that people can't Have it or get it but if you came out with a new teeth whitening system people would go berserk? Ron was a bit critical about comparing MEST body concerns, aka teeth, with spiritual eternity in that particular reference.

This Class VIII had a choice of either setting people FREE!!! or helping people out who're dramatizing the Clam.

Stupid!!!!

Gib

Crusader
Here's the real stupid...they're Class VIIIs as in mega pro auditors where it's hyped you then go out and make 6 figures auditing beings to go FREE!!! It's a win/win...the only game where everyone wins.

And what has one of them been doing for the past thirty years? ....drum roll, please....

A dentist.

What's that one Ron reference where he's talking about how new Scientology is that people can't Have it or get it but if you came out with a new teeth whitening system people would go berserk? Ron was a bit critical about comparing MEST body concerns, aka teeth, with spiritual eternity in that particular reference.

This Class VIII had a choice of either setting people FREE!!! or helping people out who're dramatizing the Clam.

Stupid!!!!

don't forget LRon said a class 8 couldn't but help boom an org. :hysterical:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
1.Enthusiasm of auditors for auditing pcs should increase.

The beatings will continue until enthusiasm increases! DM

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
well, I made that cross in July 2012, you in 2010.

I made that cross based on the Deb Cook email, what was your source point of cross?

Since you asked . . . I arrived on the Ex board during the first weeks it was up and running in 2007.
However, I was a lurker for a few years. I had been following blownforgood on the Clambake site
and it was a easy step to head over here.

But you asked about my point of cross. As a public, I had befriended and talked to enough flag auditors
in the 80's and 90's behind closed doors to find out that they didn't really know much more than I did
about the tech or Hubbard or the end game of the bridge.

About ten years after I left, I had spare time in '06 and picked up Bent Corydon's book, Messiah or Madman,
and after that the websites were a natural progression for my insatiable curiosity. I'd say the book was it
for me.
I knew once I read it, I'd never be taken back. I made the jump. I had no plans to go back anyways
after GAT I was released in '96. I refused to pay again and I knew the game was over by that time. I was
pretty certain from what I'd seen that it was an incomplete body of work, though I had had wins and benefits personally over the years.

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Sure, why not?

Anything that Scientologists can be convinced of is good for Scientology's survival because they will pay for it.

And Scientologists can be convinced of just about ANYTHING. For example, if Hubbard had written his policy on "Exchange" to include this "5th Condition of Exchange, Scientologists would believe it and try to achieve that state.

5th Condition of Exchange: SuperExchange: "This is the best! When a being reaches the state of OT, they will be in SuperExchange with everything and everyone, including their own body. It is a scientific and verifiable fact that when a being has reached SuperExchange, their inflow and outflow is perfectly balanced. They are consuming what they produce and producing what they consume and therefore will no longer have any leftover "waste" material. Therefore, the being's MEST body will no longer have any need to urinate or defecate. This is especially good for the org's production in that they do not get DevT'd going on bathroom breaks."
[/INDENT]

I guess this would reduce the complaints of no toilet paper in the bathrooms. :eyeroll:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
well, I made that cross in July 2012, you in 2010.

I made that cross based on the Deb Cook email, what was your source point of cross?

"The idiom "Crossing the Rubicon" means to pass a point of no return,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubicon

My Rubicon was actually posting here on ESMB. I'd lurked the Boards and Critical Sites for a while but wasn't convinced by what I read there. I was, however, convinced as to the rightness of my decision by the conversation I had with my wife, Jenni, about where scientology was heading.

(Some time later I realised it was already there and had been for some time, lol.)

I Burned My Bridge on the 5th August, 2008. :)