What's new

Defensive Much?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Defensive Much?

Scientology’s newest billboard in Clearwater is an obvious admission of something everyone knows — but scientology almost never acknowledges — their reputation is horrendous. This is clearly a reaction to The Aftermath tv series and the enormous volume of media coverage over the last few years. Unlike many years previously, today’s media[.......]

Continue reading...

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Well it is a departure from the worn-out "always attack never defend hurr durr".

Which is actually a reason to worry, not celebrate. Thsi means someone on the Scn end is thinking in a non-scriptural-way. Moreover someone has provided approval to go on with this action instead of the usual tendency to blindly follow the attack doctrine. I believe creative thinking, even if rather unimaginative, is more dangerous than blind obedience to scripture.

Having said all that: Scn must be hard pressed if it is now allowing its slogan-designers to actually 'think'.

Gib

Crusader
Well it is a departure from the worn-out "always attack never defend hurr durr".

Which is actually a reason to worry, not celebrate. Thsi means someone on the Scn end is thinking in a non-scriptural-way. Moreover someone has provided approval to go on with this action instead of the usual tendency to blindly follow the attack doctrine. I believe creative thinking, even if rather unimaginative, is more dangerous than blind obedience to scripture.

Having said all that: Scn must be hard pressed if it is now allowing its slogan-designers to actually 'think'.
I have no idea what you are talking about or are tying to communicate.

First of all there is no such thing as scientology. There is first and foremost Hubbard, and now DM. There is no scientology management where they get their heads together to strategically do expansion. Never was, never will be.

I'm surprised Mike Rinder didn't pick up on the bill board slogan:

"There are two sides two every story. Our side's on Scientology.TV."

This is the same as the Ted Keople interview long ago where he explains scientology. It's all rhetoric!

Of course what's missing from the interview with DM is the fact that has anybody achieved the state of clear or OT?

I really wish Ted would have asked that question? Are you clear, are you OT? Can you prove it?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Around the 7 minute mark Miscavige flunks miserably. Koppel asks what Scientology has to offer the guy with no problems and Miscavige is trying to demonstrate a ruin repair. FLUNK.

The correct answer is Scientology is for the problem free person. It's actually to make the able more able. The fact that it fixes and repairs the broken individual is really just a byproduct. It's to raise up the guy who is already doing well.