What's new

Definition of "Wog"

Div6

Crusader
Here is a (more civilized) definition of "wog". This comes from Otto Roos's story. Otto has a number of distinctions...first "overboarded", first XII etc.

"Worthy Oriental Gentleman, a reference to jaded upper
class citizens who survive by virtue of everyone else's know how and who
could not survive on their own if they had to. Wog eventually came to
mean anyone not a Scientologist, a raw meat case etc."

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
"Upon receipt and thereafter, you will cease refering to our allies as slopes, gooks, slants and yellow bastards and afford them the respect due to the worthy oriental gentlemen that they are." - Viscount Robert Mountbatten, Commanding General South East Asia

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
If you haven't noticed, this word is currently being redefined as follows:

WOG = Worthy Occidental Gentleman

:D

Next comes all the Vedic Missionaries seeking to convert the lowly Semites to Hinduism.

Right, Vinaire? :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
If you resist them, you become them. :omg:

If you don't resist them... then you may evaluate them with self-determinism.

Is this how the great hordes of Vedic Missionaries were contained in the 10th century, during the Great Vedic Crusades?

And the during the Vedic Inquisition, which occurred in the 14th and 15th centuries?

And the great Vedic Witch Trials of the 16th and 17th century?

My question: How will we successfully resist the Vedic Gold Age of Dharma (GAD!) of the late 20th and early 21st centuries?

Vinaire

Sponsor
Is this how the great hordes of Vedic Missionaries were contained in the 10th century, during the Great Vedic Crusades?

And the during the Vedic Inquisition, which occurred in the 14th and 15th centuries?

And the great Vedic Witch Trials of the 16th and 17th century?

My question: How will we successfully resist the Vedic Gold Age of Dharma (GAD!) of the late 20th and early 21st centuries?

I think that your Semitic mind is utterly confused and unable to differentiate between Semitic and Vedic.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Vinaire also enjoys analyzing the subject of Religion from an engineering viewpoint.

You might want to analyze it from an historical perspective also.
Just my 2 cents. :)

(BTW, I am an engineer also.)