What's new

Definitions of Grade Chart actions ...

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those that want an explanation of some terms.

These are what is SUPPOSED to be the grade chart. Plus some other definitions of specific rundowns (procedures) that might be given.

I should be adding more later.

If you want to know what a particular thing is, just ask. WE GIVE VERBAL TECHNOLOGY (we are such squirrels :p)

Purification Rundown (Purif): "combination of exercise, vitamins, nutrition and sauna use, which dislodges drug residues and other toxins from the fatty tissues so that these substances can then be eliminated from the body" (C of S) - considered a major stop to case-gain
Scientology Drug Rundown (Scn DRD): To handle the spiritual/mental aspects of drugs. This is done after the purification RD.
Happiness Rundown (HRD): Auditing/confessionals (I think) done to clear unhappiness. Based on the Way to Happiness. Expected End Result: Knows that one is on the Way to Happiness
False Purpose Rundown (FPRD): Auditing/confessionals done to 1) remove the charge associated with overts and withholds (basically sec checking/confessionals) and then 2) get rid of the underlying false or evil intentions causing a person to actually commit those overts/withholds. Supposed to give one resurgence of purpose and confidence in the ability to reach out.
ARC Straightwire - Auditing done to improve a person's ability to recall. Expected End Result: Knows he or she will not get any worse.
Grade 0 - processes designed to bring one to the ability to communicate to anyone on any subject
Grade 1 - processes designed to bring one to the ability to recognize problems and their causes and to make them vanish (Present time problems handled)
Grade 2 - processes designed to free one from the hostilities of life (confessionals, sec checks also)
Grade 3 - processes designed to free one from the upsets of the past and the ability to face the future (ARC breaks handled)
Grade 4 - processes designed to move one out of fixed conditions into the ability to try new things (service facsimiles handled)
New Era Dianetics (NED) - Dianetics as updated through further research - supposed to achieve the state of clear or a well and happy preclear
Expanded Dianetics - designed to bring freedom from cruel impulses and chronic unwanted conditions.
Clear Certainty Rundown (CCRD) - to verify and acknowledge the State of Clear if achieved through NED or past life, etc.
Grade 5 - Power Processing - Ability to handle power - only given to preclears that didn't go clear on NED.
Grade 5A - Power Plus Processing - Stabalizes Power - only give to preclears that didn't go clear on NED.
Grade 6 - Processes to release the whole track. Expected end result: Freedom from Dramatization. (Solo Audited) (only done by preclears that didn't go clear on NED.)
Clearing Course (Grade 7) - Processes to bring someone to clear that did not go clear on New Era Dianetics. (Solo Audited)
Sunshine Rundown (SRD) - Designed to put a polish on the state of clear, bringing a person to a point where he appreciates the new state he has achieved.

Reasonable Lady

Patron with Honors
Questions on the "New" Grade Chart

Does anyone know when and why Life Repair got dropped as a grade chart action? What is a Scn Drug Rd? Recall getting stoned? Run rep to EP?:D

RL

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Does anyone know when and why Life Repair got dropped as a grade chart action? What is a Scn Drug Rd? Recall getting stoned? Run rep to EP?:D

RL

Life Repair got renamed Introductory auditing (because some pc's came in protesting having to do it because they felt their life was in order. Therefore renamed to still reg people for it?)

Scn DRD does use recalls to audit out drugs - ie: recall a time you took/had (drug). And other flows (gave another, others to others, gave yourself).

And another step I totally forgot (how embarrassing. Some Class VI, GAT I am!!! LOL!!) that involves recalls. Then locational on current enviroment.

Oh yeah - rehab the releases on drugs. Thats right. I did not forget.

The rehabs are done before the recalls.

(Too lazy to edit. Wrote my thoughts out loud. Hope they make sense...)

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Life Repair got renamed Introductory auditing (because some pc's came in protesting having to do it because they felt their life was in order. Therefore renamed to still reg people for it?)

Scn DRD does use recalls to audit out drugs - ie: recall a time you took/had (drug). And other flows (gave another, others to others, gave yourself).

And another step I totally forgot (how embarrassing. Some Class VI, GAT I am!!! LOL!!) that involves recalls. Then locational on current enviroment.

Oh yeah - rehab the releases on drugs. Thats right. I did not forget.

The rehabs are done before the recalls.

(Too lazy to edit. Wrote my thoughts out loud. Hope they make sense...)
Don't forget the prior confusion, Bea! Recalls, yes, and then when you hit the basic, find the prior confusion! Prepcheck it.

Or am I off? That's how I'd handle it.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Don't forget the prior confusion, Bea! Recalls, yes, and then when you hit the basic, find the prior confusion! Prepcheck it.

Or am I off? That's how I'd handle it.

Nope. Sorry. They dont do that in the current version. Sorry. Maybe they did with yesterdays tech. But TODAY.... Hmmm?!?!?!

Did you get the star-rate on the newest HCOB from TODAY!!!

Well, then!!! You are committing a HIGH CRIME!! Of the HIGHEST SORT!!!!

Go get star-rated before you post another comment....

Forthwith!!!!

(Just kidding... you know how it goes. But that procedure is not in the Scn DRD I trained on - in 98-99 and again in 2004).

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Odd: what's to stop the person from running out and taking the drug again, if the prior confusion isn't addressed?

Reasonable Lady

Patron with Honors
Don't you see, then you rege them for the EXPANDED Scn Drug Rd and (after they have re done the Purif) get the prior confusions and prepcheck. You got to think like a rege, this is a business.:)

RL

By Design

Patron
Hi.

'TRs and Objectives' are listed as a single line-item on the Grade Chart. I saw Grundy's post on TRs elsewhere, but it's not clear if there is a separate set of processes called 'Objectives'. Can someone clarify?

Thanks.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hi.

'TRs and Objectives' are listed as a single line-item on the Grade Chart. I saw Grundy's post on TRs elsewhere, but it's not clear if there is a separate set of processes called 'Objectives'. Can someone clarify?

Thanks.
There are many Objective Processes, mostly described in the book Creation Of Human Ability, if I remember correctly. Only a small portion of them were included in the TRs and Objectives Course (this may have changed).

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Objective Processes are part of Grade I.

The TRs and Objectives Course may include the Upper Indoc TRs (TRs 6 to 9) but I can't say definitively since I haven't done this actual course, and can't find a description of it online.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Objective Processes are part of Grade I.

The TRs and Objectives Course may include the Upper Indoc TRs (TRs 6 to 9) but I can't say definitively since I haven't done this actual course, and can't find a description of it online.

It includes TRs 0-4 and 6-9, and several objective processes, but not all of them. PaulsRobot has been doing CCHs 1-10, Op Pro by Dup, Opening Procedure of 8-C, and S-C-S on a Body since 2006/7. :)

Paul