What's new

Denise Brennan – Just another chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just to let you all know that Denise is going in for surgery on August 5 and hopes to have time to catch up with a lot of people while she's recovering. So if anyone wants to call her or drop her a line, this would be a really good time.

Much love,
Purple

:thankyou: Purple, :blowkiss:

I have have been wondering how Denise is going. :hug:

I will keep my fingers, toes & whatever else I can find crossed, (could be painful lol ), so everything goes well.

I have really missed both you & Denise :bighug:

Please pass on these to Denise when you next speak with her, from me.

:heartflower:

:coolwink:

Purple Rain

Crusader
:thankyou: Purple, :blowkiss:

I have have been wondering how Denise is going. :hug:

I will keep my fingers, toes & whatever else I can find crossed, (could be painful lol ), so everything goes well.

I have really missed both you & Denise :bighug:

Please pass on these to Denise when you next speak with her, from me.

I will certainly do that, Jenni. Unfortunately, I will be travelling during the operation, but am trusting that all will go well. I was hoping to be there in case she needed me after the surgery, but that is impossible now. Still, I will talk to her as soon as I can. If anything bad happened to her I truly wonder how I would cope. Sometimes I wonder how I managed the first fifty years of my life without her. So I am holding my breath because it's an operation, but it will be great for her to have this surgery so I am excited about it also.

I miss you, too, and am hoping we can catch up while I'm there. I just had to get away from my current living situation for a while. It isn't healthy for my self-esteem in so many ways, or my peace of mind. I am excited about studying again, although I am not looking forward to the stress of it.

In other news, my ESMB friend Lori has finally talked me into meeting one of her friends on a blind date. Gaaaah! Plus I told my ex about that, so I am feeling like my life is starting to move forward in baby steps. I look at where I was a year ago, where I failed every subject from the pain and the grief, after never failing a subject before, and I think I have come a long way. Your love helped with that along with so many others here.

Huge love and hugs to you. The world always feels like a much better place knowing you're in it.

Much love,
Purple
xoxox-->infinity and one!

:heartbeat::love8::love2:

jenni with an eye

I will certainly do that, Jenni. Unfortunately, I will be travelling during the operation, but am trusting that all will go well. I was hoping to be there in case she needed me after the surgery, but that is impossible now. Still, I will talk to her as soon as I can. If anything bad happened to her I truly wonder how I would cope. Sometimes I wonder how I managed the first fifty years of my life without her. So I am holding my breath because it's an operation, but it will be great for her to have this surgery so I am excited about it also.

I miss you, too, and am hoping we can catch up while I'm there. I just had to get away from my current living situation for a while. It isn't healthy for my self-esteem in so many ways, or my peace of mind. I am excited about studying again, although I am not looking forward to the stress of it.

In other news, my ESMB friend Lori has finally talked me into meeting one of her friends on a blind date. Gaaaah! Plus I told my ex about that, so I am feeling like my life is starting to move forward in baby steps. I look at where I was a year ago, where I failed every subject from the pain and the grief, after never failing a subject before, and I think I have come a long way. Your love helped with that along with so many others here.

Huge love and hugs to you. The world always feels like a much better place knowing you're in it.

Much love,
Purple
xoxox-->infinity and one!

:heartbeat::love8::love2:

:yes: Denise is one of those special people that only if WE are very lucky we are able to call them friends & have them as an important part of our lives.

I'm sure everything will go well for you on this next adventure, & that is certainly what I wish for you. :)

ditto back atcha, special hugs coming your way.

:bighug:

:blowkiss:

:coolwink: Xxxx

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
I spoke to Denise this morning. The surgery went well and she sounded in good spirits. Should be home in the next day or so !

Purple Rain

Crusader
I spoke to Denise this morning. The surgery went well and she sounded in good spirits. Should be home in the next day or so !

Thank you so much for doing that!

I got an email from her yesterday, and she's actually having a bit of a tough time at the moment and is feeling a bit down. I kind of wish I was there. She's seeing the doctor again, soon, though, and is hoping to be much better within a week.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you so much for doing that!

I got an email from her yesterday, and she's actually having a bit of a tough time at the moment and is feeling a bit down. I kind of wish I was there. She's seeing the doctor again, soon, though, and is hoping to be much better within a week.

Thanks for letting us know Purple. Really appreciate it.

Time to send some flowers and perfume to Denise. With love for you Denise.

Wisteria04.jpg

Wisteria03.jpg

Perfume.jpg

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just to let you all know that Denise is going in for surgery on August 5 and hopes to have time to catch up with a lot of people while she's recovering. So if anyone wants to call her or drop her a line, this would be a really good time.

Much love,
Purple
OMG, you mean THE surgery? Denise, you GO girl! :happydance:

Helena

jenni with an eye

For Denise hoping this may brighten your day :bighug:

Purple Rain

Crusader
This is the way I see Denise:

Roald+Dahl+quote+If+you+have+good+thoughts+look+lovely+sunbeams+literature+nikki+joy+art+journal+page.jpg

And here's a little fairy gathering to help you feel better, and to welcome you home to yourself! :happydance:

midsummer-eve.jpg

Good thoughts do truly shine out of her face like sunbeams! Thank you, Sweetness! And thank you, too, Jenni with an eye! I'm sure she can feel all the love. It's amazing what she can feel.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pray/Postulate/Hope/Manifest For Denise

Dear All,

I am sorry to report that I phoned Denise at 8:00 AM Tuesday morning (two hours ago) and she said she was in "severe pain" and "waiting for 911" to come and take her to the hospital. She sounded like she was in real trouble.

She didn't go into details (no time for a nice chat!) but her recent hospitalizations were not for the surgery I had originally thought. :no:

I'm certain I speak for all of us when I say we hope you get better real soon, Denise.

Helena

EDIT: That's 8:00 AM Tuesday morning, EDT (her time zone).

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Best thoughts for a full recover soon Denise.
May you get good care and everything go fine for you to come back home soon!

:flowers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.