What's new

Denise Brennan

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Re: Denise Brennan – Just another chat thread

Alot of the media pundits have been unusually cruel with Jenner's change.. alot of it fueled by his being a part of the Kardashian reality show. Dr. Phil's taking alot of heat for his disgusting tongue-in-cheek response. BTW, Bruce is 65, not 80.

[video=youtube;57Et4fBIZps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Et4fBIZps[/video]

http://www.inquisitr.com/2039269/dr...der-journey-to-reintroduce-himself-as-a-woman

Denise found alot of happiness in her life change. That's all that matters. Fuck the bigots that don't agree.

Hear, hear.

I'm pleased that Denise found a lot of peace for herself with us here and I feel pretty privileged to have known her in the short time we had.

As a crowd, we have our issues, but most of us are pretty good people too.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Well, it's been a year without your physical presence in my world. Just thank you for never leaving me and staying so close to me and watching over me. Whenever I close my eyes I can still feel the softness of your embrace and the kindness of your words like a gentle rain to my soul. I love you so much. Thank you for coming into my world.

[video=youtube;oLbG1HmfBIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLbG1HmfBIk[/video]

Glenda

Crusader

From my garden, for Denise. Loving you sister, fiercely, always.

01Camelia02-1.jpg

10Freesia004-1.jpg

04Camelia01-1.jpg

06Spring02-2.jpg

03Poly-1.jpg

08Forgetmeknot-1.jpg

07Jonquil01-1.jpg

11.jpg

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron

I really miss Denise :rose:

I miss the way Denise would share her stories.

I miss the easy way we used to all chat on this thread inspired & encouraged by Denise.

Purple Rain

Crusader

From my garden, for Denise. Loving you sister, fiercely, always.

01Camelia02-1.jpg

10Freesia004-1.jpg

04Camelia01-1.jpg

06Spring02-2.jpg

03Poly-1.jpg

08Forgetmeknot-1.jpg

07Jonquil01-1.jpg

11.jpg

Oh, Glenda, she would have loved those pictures! What a beautiful garden you must have. Thanks also for your special remembrance of her last night. That would have really touched her I know.

:heartflower:

I miss the easy way we used to all chat on this thread inspired & encouraged by Denise.

She loved this thread so much and all of the people who posted on it. She would always read me things people posted on it if she saw them first, and she'd often have tears in her eyes. Or I'd hear her crying and wander into her room to see what was the matter and somebody would have posted something beautiful here. It was such a beautiful space. I like to think she is still watching over her thread, after all, she expects her wizard to read it one day. Her daughter did try to find him, and they found his email address, but it was no longer current. Love you all,as I know she did too. She would have cried reading these posts.

:love8::love8::love8::love8:

Glenda

Crusader

I think I know exactly what you mean Jenni. :yes:

Last night I remembered some of the moments shared on this thread. Who can forget the banter that was exchanged about the kitchen table "incident"?

Or the hysterical "how to make margaritas" instructional video?

Or the inspiring warmth and love that Denise gave us?

Or the way she put together concepts that were so powerful I'd sit here feeling blessed to be in the presence someone so truly beautiful and gloriously unique.

Denise was one in a million. She relentlessly loved, and poured her kindness into the world. And funny, over and over she made me laugh until my sides hurt. And cry, she had this way of making me cry cleansing tears. She somehow brought a gentle calming influence to things which roared and raged.

She was, for me, the essence of feminine energy. A stunning combination of a powerfully loving heart and sharp intellect - and all the magic that can bring to the world.

One of the sisters - our sister. :rose:

Glenda

Crusader

It is with Purple Rain’s blessing, and great sadness, that I write this. Earlier this week her darling daughter, Scarlett, passed away. She is in the loving arms of our beautiful Denise.

My deepest condolences to Estelle and her family. I am struggling to find words. I am here for you. I love you.

[video=youtube;CqjFePGk-GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=CqjFePGk-GE[/video]

Scarlett02-2.jpg

Denise, we find solace knowing you will take good care of her. We love you, forever.

PicMonkey%20Collage-2%20400x400.jpg

PicMonkey%20Collage-1%20700x700%20400x400.jpg

Rest in Peace darling sweet Scarlett Elizabeth May (June 1999 – October 2015).

Scarlett10-1.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader

It is with Purple Rain’s blessing, and great sadness, that I write this. Earlier this week her darling daughter, Scarlett, passed away. She is in the loving arms of our beautiful Denise.

My deepest condolences to Estelle and her family. I am struggling to find words. I am here for you. I love you.

[video=youtube;CqjFePGk-GE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=CqjFePGk-GE[/video]

Scarlett02-2.jpg

Denise, we find solace knowing you will take good care of her. We love you, forever.

PicMonkey%20Collage-2%20400x400.jpg

PicMonkey%20Collage-1%20700x700%20400x400.jpg

Rest in Peace darling sweet Scarlett Elizabeth May (June 1999 – October 2015).

Scarlett10-1.jpg

Thank you so much for that post, Glenda. This brings me a lot of comfort. <3

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is no pain more far-reaching and deeper than losing a child. Scarlett was only 16. A 16 year old !
My heart and prayers go out to you at this most difficult time.
RIP Scarlett

funeral.jpg.png

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader

My most soulful thoughts for you, Purple. As was said, she is now in the loving embrace of the Fae and Denise.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Aw jeez...
So sorry to hear that.
Hope you will be OK Purple.

JustSheila

Crusader

Purple Rain, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter Scarlett's passing away. (Separate PM to you.) My deepest condolences to you for your loss. :bigcry:

May your darling Scarlett be dancing and singing joyously in a valley of flowers in Paradise, stroking a bird on her finger, surrounded by complete love by the Father above and all those we have ever loved who are no longer with us.

jesus-and-child.jpg
jesus.jpg

cropped-girl-surrounded-rapeseed-flowers-14038230.jpg

Attachments

• cute+barefoot+dancing+girl,+floral+crown.jpg
    cute+barefoot+dancing+girl,+floral+crown.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious

Purple Rain, I am so, so sorry to read of the death of your beloved daughter. Please accept my condolences on your loss. You have my deepest sympathy.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss PR.

Stratty xxx

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm very sorry for your loss, Estelle.

:rose: My deepest condolences to you and your family.

May Scarlett rest in peace.