What's new

Dennie Nobbe arrest

MissJones

Patron
Dennis Nobbe (Miami cash cow)was arrested in August 2015- something to do with workman's comp violations. His mug shot is on line. I can't find any other info. Anyone know anything? His mug shot was sorta cute...like a kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar...rather than the normal, creepy kind :O)
Also...something else that I found weird. His wife, Chris/Christina/Shattuck/Nobbe was 'big' in FaceBk, using it to find people and get them back on-lines.She had hundreds of friends listed on there. Then, she vanished from there completely and started a "LRH"school in Miami- the New Village Academy. She uses her maiden name on it(Shattuck)....probably because the Chris Nobbe name has such horrible PR with WISE and Scientology connections all over the internet? Her bio on her school site is all a huge fabrication too.If parents knew her true 2D history they wouldn't let their kids in her school.
I have never met Dennis, but I hope he doesn't get stuck with everything. Chris has been an equal partner. The whole mess smells like one of her major screw-ups. I bet she has already sent him divorce papers.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Dennis Nobbe (Miami cash cow)was arrested in August 2015- something to do with workman's comp violations. His mug shot is on line. I can't find any other info. Anyone know anything? His mug shot was sorta cute...like a kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar...rather than the normal, creepy kind :O)
Also...something else that I found weird. His wife, Chris/Christina/Shattuck/Nobbe was 'big' in FaceBk, using it to find people and get them back on-lines.She had hundreds of friends listed on there. Then, she vanished from there completely and started a "LRH"school in Miami- the New Village Academy. She uses her maiden name on it(Shattuck)....probably because the Chris Nobbe name has such horrible PR with WISE and Scientology connections all over the internet? Her bio on her school site is all a huge fabrication too.If parents knew her true 2D history they wouldn't let their kids in her school.
I have never met Dennis, but I hope he doesn't get stuck with everything. Chris has been an equal partner. The whole mess smells like one of her major screw-ups. I bet she has already sent him divorce papers.

[STRIKE] Please post a link to where ever you got your information from. I could find nothing about Nobbe being arrested in August 2015, nor any mugshot in his name. [/STRIKE]

OK. I found it. Sorry about that. Looks like he failed to pay money in.
Full Name
DENNIS CARL NOBBE
Booked By

Miami-Dade County Corrections
Booked Date

Aug. 07, 2015

Race:W

Height:6' 4"

Weight:265 Lbs

Eyes:BLU

Hair:MIX

Charges: • WORKMANS COMPENSATION/FAILURE TO SECURE PAYMENT
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/fl-mdc/2015-08-07/dennis-carl-nobbe-122676536

Back in 2012-2013, her was in the news and things were posted on the forum about his company and him but nothing about workers comp per se. Google keywords "Dennis Nobbe" Scientology , or just Dennis Nobbe and you can see many things, including posts made on this forum about his company being sued for discrimination.

The only thing I saw related to Labor issues is a case mentioned regarding not paying minimum wages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro Corrales and Harold Pequero, individually and on behalf of
others similarly situated v. Better World Transport, LLC, a
Florida Profit Corporation, Dynamic Medical Services, Inc., a
Florida Profit Corporation, and Dennis C. Nobbe, individually,
Case No. 1:14-cv-21793-UU (S.D. Fla., May 15, 2014) alleges that
the Defendants failed to pay the Plaintiffs minimum wage as
required by the Fair Labor Standards Act and the Florida
Constitution.

Better World Transport, LLC and Dynamic Medical Services, Inc.
were incorporated in Florida and are headquartered in Miami-Dade
County, Florida. Dennis C. Nobbe is the registered agent,
officer, director, manager, or owner of Better World.

http://www.bankrupt.com/CAR_Public/140603.mbx

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
He has had quite a number of problems with the state of FL but they looked cleared up ( note the (REL) next to state items below. but the IRS is currently putting a lien on his home for several of these violations:
26 U.S. Code § 6672 - Failure to collect and pay over tax, or attempt to evade or defeat tax
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6672

Just search him here, last name first, nothing else but the captcha and click search.
https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/public-records/StandardSearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

3 pages of recorded documents like deeds and such. Last page lists and links to copies of the documents listed below

2013 R 310733 AMO 4/19/2013 28591 / 4078
NOBBE DENNIS &W (D)
DEUTSCHE BNK NATL TRUST CO TRU
2013 R 582532 FTL 7/25/2013 28740 / 1778 13347.55
NOBBE DENNIS C (R)
INTERNAL REV SERV
2014 R 143143 REL 2/26/2014 29044 / 3833
NOBBE DENNIS C (R)
INTERNAL REV SERV
2014 R 191231 REL 3/17/2014 29069 / 1101
NOBBE DENNIS (R)
STATE OF FLA
2014 R 191231 REL 3/17/2014 29069 / 1101 S00000000116
NOBBE DENNIS (R)
STATE OF FLA
2014 R 230084 QCD 3/31/2014 29089 / 1278 85/540 LOT 8
NOBBE DENNIS C (D)
SW40 LLC
2014 R 445135 FTL 6/23/2014 29202 / 1568 67826.18
NOBBE DENNIS C (R)
INTERNAL REV SERV
2014 R 611492 FTL 9/3/2014 29293 / 1072
NOBBE DENNIS C (R)
INTERNAL REV SERV
2015 R 85003 CVP 2/9/2015 29495 / 633 14024471CC05 ODIS
NOBBE DENNIS (R)
DENT A MED INC
2015 R 103219 FTL 2/18/2015 29504 / 2302
NOBBE DENNIS C (R)
INTERNAL REV SERV
2015 R 505004 LIS 8/6/2015 29727 / 765 99/390 5 LOT 29 2015-017813-CA-01 LISP
NOBBE DENNIS (R)
DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST CO TRU
2015 R 505004 LIS 8/6/2015 29727 / 765 99/390 5 LOT 29 2015-017813-CA-01 LISP
NOBBE DENNIS C (R)
DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST CO TRU

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Link to arrest sheet with mug shot here: http://jail.com/arrest-records/dennis-nobbe-12131119

JB

Lone Star

Crusader
All he needs to do is tell them he's a Scientologist and the charges will drop like flies.

Why yes, I am cynical.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for the update Miss Jones.

My anecdote is perhaps not really relevant, maybe only reflects my own prejudices....but I noticed that the Shattuck clan
went around the org barefoot when I was there and that Lisa Shattuck/Witt's feet were permanently black. The black went deep into the callous, so there was no way to even bleach it off. It would require sanding and then never again to go barefoot that way. But to me it reflected also not bathing and general lack of hygiene. And it did really gross me out then. My prejudice is that I have a hard time trusting people or looking up to or listening to people who don't bathe and take care of themselves or at least try. It seems to have been common in several families, not just the Shattucks, to be quite unkempt and filthy. Well cleanliness is next to godliness....so filth is next to....?

Just sayin'.

RogerB

Crusader
Heh, looks like standard Scio KSW tech practice to me . . . break all the laws of decency and of worker rights and don't pay any taxes or other business operating expenses, etc., . . .

Waddiya want from the man, he's a Scio!!

:duh::roflmao:

R

Leland

Crusader
Heh, looks like standard Scio KSW tech practice to me . . . break all the laws of decency and of worker rights and don't pay any taxes or other business operating expenses, etc., . . .

Waddiya want from the man, he's a Scio!!

:duh::roflmao:

R

Makes me realize I have to contact the IRS and Social Security and make sure all those Cult companies I worked for actually paid the various withholding taxes....

(or did they give the money to the Cult instead...?)

:confused2:

MissJones

Patron

My anecdote is perhaps not really relevant, maybe only reflects my own prejudices....but I noticed that the Shattuck clan
went around the org barefoot when I was there and that Lisa Shattuck/Witt's feet were permanently black. The black went deep into the callous, so there was no way to even bleach it off. It would require sanding and then never again to go barefoot that way. But to me it reflected also not bathing and general lack of hygiene. And it did really gross me out then. My prejudice is that I have a hard time trusting people or looking up to or listening to people who don't bathe and take care of themselves or at least try. It seems to have been common in several families, not just the Shattucks, to be quite unkempt and filthy. Well cleanliness is next to godliness....so filth is next to....?

Just sayin'.

Most of the org kids suffered from neglect. Look how little importance was put on the children...the nannies were always people who failed at more than one post before they were demoted to the 'nursery'. I remember one guy who was in charge of a room packed with babies- he had failed miserably all over the Org Bd before being put in charge of the org's infants. He left the babies alone and ran home and slaughtered his entire collection of hamsters (his bedroom closet was stacked with hamsters in cages). Lisa was staff C/S at the time..she musta known the kinda whack job they had watching the babies.... a person doesn't go from normal to hamster carnage overnight.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Most of the org kids suffered from neglect. Look how little importance was put on the children...the nannies were always people who failed at more than one post before they were demoted to the 'nursery'. I remember one guy who was in charge of a room packed with babies- he had failed miserably all over the Org Bd before being put in charge of the org's infants. He left the babies alone and ran home and slaughtered his entire collection of hamsters (his bedroom closet was stacked with hamsters in cages). Lisa was staff C/S at the time..she musta known the kinda whack job they had watching the babies.... a person doesn't go from normal to hamster carnage overnight.

Yes, neglect was chronic and endemic among children of staff.

A friend of mine noticed that the daughter of a staff member was functionally illiterate. Staff member's response was "No big deal, she's just going to join the Sea Org anyway", or words to that effect.

MissJones

Patron
Yes, neglect was chronic and endemic among children of staff.

A friend of mine noticed that the daughter of a staff member was functionally illiterate. Staff member's response was "No big deal, she's just going to join the Sea Org anyway", or words to that effect.

I heard this again & again from Applied Scholastic-type schools in Clearwater. They were simply prepping the kids so they would be able to do their staff status training at Flag....but parents were told when they signed their kids up that they would be college prepared upon graduation. TOTAL bullshit. All the children were considered fodder for the S.O.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I heard this again & again from Applied Scholastic-type schools in Clearwater. They were simply prepping the kids so they would be able to do their staff status training at Flag....but parents were told when they signed their kids up that they would be college prepared upon graduation. TOTAL bullshit. All the children were considered fodder for the S.O.

That was the standard operating basis: drain the finances of the parents, and then take the kids for SO. As I said on other threads, the realization that they would want my kids was the major inducement for me to walk away in the 1990's. I didn't let my kids NEAR the org past toddler stage.

After a while, I started thinking to myself that not wanting my kids involved was a reason for perhaps my not being involved either.

MissJones

Patron
That was the standard operating basis: drain the finances of the parents, and then take the kids for SO. As I said on other threads, the realization that they would want my kids was the major inducement for me to walk away in the 1990's. I didn't let my kids NEAR the org past toddler stage.

After a while, I started thinking to myself that not wanting my kids involved was a reason for perhaps my not being involved either.

The exact same thing happened to me. I kept my kids out 100%. It's hard when a lot of your family is on lines. A juggling act.

MissJones

Patron

Just sayin'.

Her sister, Chris, was beyond filthy in her personal habits. Places she lived had to be fumigated. Reports went through me about her being evicted for being filthy....she didn't bother to even use the trash cans...instead, throwing used feminine hygiene products and soiled underwear under her bed. The reports were enough to make me gag. Heap all her insane 2D crap on top of that...so why is SHE running a school for little children? It's criminal to have someone like her anywhere near children.
The way someone takes care of their space and body is a reflection of their mental health.