What's new

Details Of My Visit With The FBI, In 1997, to Discuss Scientology...

In 1997, I visited the FBI for the first time in Calif. The Scientology wrecking machine had been doing their usual & I was frustrated that the Cult apparently could ruin my life with impunity.

I spoke with an FBI Agent. His first question was..."Whats this about, drugs?". The FBI likes that low hanging fruit. When I replied, "Its about Scientology". He looked at me as if I had just told him I had backed into his car in the parking lot.

Long story short, this was his response..."It's hard to prove". I thought to myself...so true, & in a world with Scientology, freedom is also hard to preserve.

His next thoughts were..."Write a book & spread the word". I'm doing that. The Book is in the works, right after I codify 50 years of Scientology scams, abuse, & criminal activity. It's a big job...but I can handle it.

Veda

Sponsor
See Clearwater, Florida police detective, Ray Emmons, at 1:28 to 2:02:

[video=youtube;XW8eTe_Ank8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8eTe_Ank8[/video]

" We shopped it around to the federal people, to the state people - and the first question asked by a prosecutor was, 'Will they harass me? Will they follow me?' "

Last edited:
Thanks Veda, for posting this powerful video on the Clearwater Police Department. I think it's obvious that the CPD is bought & paid for by Scientology.

A few years back I was reading an article about Scientology infiltrating Police Departments. That article quoted a local Clearwater Judge who commented, "The Clearwater Police Department has become a private security force for Scientology".

Another quote from that article was from an attorney who had been involved in litigation against Scientology. He said "The level of criminality of Scientology is difficult to understand & hard to believe".

I'm convinced this video graphically illustrates the validity of each of these statements.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
See Clearwater, Florida police detective, Ray Emmons, at 1:28 to 2:02:

[video=youtube;XW8eTe_Ank8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8eTe_Ank8[/video]

" We shopped it around to the federal people, to the state people - and the first question asked by a prosecutor was, 'Will they harass me? Will they follow me?' "
That video is quite old.

Do the Clearwater police still behave so terribly?

Leland

Crusader
Thanks, I wasn't sure.

I thought at the chanology protests they had improved, but outside that there were still problems.

I've only protested there 3 or 4 times.....by myself, since last November. (last year...or the year before ?....have to check my notes...)

I did contact the Clearwater Police Department and lodged a complaint...and asked for an internal investigation....

I did contact a Law Firm in hopes of suing the Clearwater Police department...over some stuff that happened....but was turned down.

So IMO, yes...the CWPD still act inappropriately....

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks, I wasn't sure. I thought at the chanology protests they had improved, but outside that there were still problems.

The Clearwater Police find themselves in a difficult situation because they serve the public trust in a city populated by many Scientologists. They are forced to walk a tightrope.

To say they are "bought & paid for by Scientology" is just asinine. The CPD is no different than any other police department. Those that approach them with respect are going to find they are receptive to investigating complaints versus those that take an accusatory, more volatile approach.

Darth Xander is a great example. He's constantly flying to Clearwater from the Chicago area to solo protest at FLAG & one day he was arrested for trespass. Alex, an attorney himself, challenged the arrest with the CPD in a respectful & professional manner, and the charges were dropped. The arresting officer later received a written reprimand & forced to undergo more training. (This is not a slap on the hand; to the contrary, written reprimands remain in the officer's personnel file and it affects future raises & promotions).

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...for-trespassing-at-Flag-in-Clearwater-March-8

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...aniel%20Heredia.pdf+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Consider getting in touch with that asinine (your word) CWF Judge & let us Know how that works out.

The truth can be stranger than fiction, & sometimes more painful. It may not be for everyone.
Obscuring & invalidating the truth can be the purpose of some.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Got it, Smurf. So what Scientology did to Lisa Mcpherson in Clearwater, Florida...was that kind & loving care at the hands of the Scientology Mecca of Technical Perfection?

You are evidence that "haters are going to hate," regardless.

My response was to comments about the CPD's current relationship with, if any, to the cuit, not what happened 20 years ago.. :duh:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

My response was to comments about the CPD's current relationship with, if any, to the cuit, not what happened 20 years ago.. :duh:

Of all the things you might have said in response, the one you chose was positively... diplomatic!
Kudos to you, my friend. :clap:

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks, I wasn't sure.

I thought at the chanology protests they had improved, but outside that there were still problems.
Darth Xander was recently successful having an arrest reviewed. But the officer did act on Scientology's word in the first place in handcuffing Xander and taking him for a ride.

BunnySkull

The Clearwater Police find themselves in a difficult situation because they serve the public trust in a city populated by many Scientologists. They are forced to walk a tightrope.

To say they are "bought & paid for by Scientology" is just asinine. The CPD is no different than any other police department. Those that approach them with respect are going to find they are receptive to investigating complaints versus those that take an accusatory, more volatile approach.

It's not asinine, at times it has been true but even today Scientology paying handsomely both off-duty CPD and the LAPD officers as "private security" for their buildings and at events does buy them quite a bit of "goodwill" and leverage within the department. If it didn't you can bet your ass the cult wouldn't do it, they have plenty of SO slaves who can do security free of charge.

Cops love the extra dough they make moonlighting easy gigs for private companies, and the cult is a particularly sweet cash cow for them. It causes a definite conflict of interest for the police officers who develop business relationships with the cult and then when on-duty they are called to respond to issues at cult facilities. I promise you if a cop XYZ didn't behave in a manner the cult liked when he was on-duty and called to handle a matter at Flag, cop XYZ would find his extra income moonlighting for the cult drying up toot sweet. A cop who went the extra mile to harass a legal protest or found some way to arrest a critic for some ridiculous cause would probably be set for years getting sweet gigs at Flag events. Working as private security also allows SO personnel to get to know the cops and develop a personal relationship with them, making it easier for cops to "see things their way" when issues arise that necessitate LEO to respond.

Thanks for your input, Smurf. I accept your criticism. I have decided that your asinine observation (asinine being your word) may be the way for myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, to go.

I did watch the video...twice. It comes down to a choice. Who am I to believe, You, or my lying eyes? I have decided to go with You. It looks like, myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, are just asinine, lying eyed, haters.

All I can say is: "I accept Your criticism & hope You can have it your way, Smurf". Let's just keep it pleasant. I hope this Helps. Feel better?

The truth may not be for everyone, just ask any Scientology Cult Manipulated Criminal.

I really did get a great laugh out of You & Your friends replies. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thanks for your input. I accept your criticism. I have decided that your asinine observation (asinine being your word) may be the way for myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, to go.

I did watch the video...twice. It comes down to a choice. Who am I to believe, You, or my lying eyes. I have decided to go with You. It looks like, myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, are just asinine, lying eyed, haters.

All I can say is: "I accept Your criticism & hope You can have it your way, Smurf".
The truth may not be for everyone.

Seriously? This is how you want to interact with your fellow Posters here? :confused2:
I'd dial it down a notch if I were you but that's just my opinion. :carryon:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for your input. I accept your criticism. I have decided that your asinine observation (asinine being your word) may be the way for myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, to go.

I did watch the video...twice. It comes down to a choice. Who am I to believe, You, or my lying eyes. I have decided to go with You. It looks like, myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, are just asinine, lying eyed, haters.

All I can say is: "I accept Your criticism & hope You can have it your way, Smurf".
The truth may not be for everyone.
Dear Harriassed, assuming you're a man, maybe you could get a friend to use some of these on your ass?

nads-for-men-body-wax-strips.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, Smurf. I accept your criticism. I have decided that your asinine observation (asinine being your word) may be the way for myself, the Judge, the Clearwater Mayor, & the CPD Detective, to go.

The truth may not be for everyone, just ask any Scientology Cult Manipulated Criminal.

Sorry, but when I see posts like this (unless I wrote it) I figure the writer is on an ego trip.

This board is to discuss views, not to chop up people who simply do not share your opinion (again, unless it's me doing it).

The fact that you're afraid to hear other views than your own assertions makes your posts suspect.

The Anabaptist Jacques

rich

What ! Smurfy I thought you hated ME the most! :sadsigh: