What's new

Diana Hubbard-Horwich and me

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Honestly...I hope All Y'all ain't gettin' tired of yours truly making Posts saying, "Well, I made some Posts about that a few years ago and here's a Link to some of those Posts." :unsure:

I'm just trying to be helpful where I can be about the Drama of Scn History I, by happenstance, was a first row observer to and can remember some of. :coolwink:

I was not an Scn Historically significant Persona...I was a "Gump" that just happened to be in a few right places at a few right times. :yes:

Face:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0BeEHXjXIM

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Well, I'm opening up my private photo archive and posting a few shots you may not have see before.

These are mostly from the "Cowboy era," 1978-80. The first one is probably New Year's Eve 1980,
taken just six weeks before LRH skedaddled for the last time never to be seen again publicly.

New Year's 1980

1980-600R.jpg
Summer 1979

Arthur-2-800.jpg
1978?

1978-800R.jpg

Maybe these photos will inspire another post from Face. :whistling:

Hope so. :wink2:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Honestly...I hope All Y'all ain't gettin' tired of yours truly making Posts saying, "Well, I made some Posts about that a few years ago and here's a Link to some of those Posts." :unsure:

I'm just trying to be helpful where I can be about the Drama of Scn History I, by happenstance, was a first row observer to and can remember some of. :coolwink:

I was not an Scn Historically significant Persona...I was a "Gump" that just happened to be in a few right places at a few right times. :yes:

Your presence and posts are always welcome. Hoax has a framed picture of you hanging in the foyer of the Church of Hoaxology in your honor. Okay, I made that bit up about the picture, but you get the picture, right?

:)

Gib

Crusader

not at all, Face. I look forward to them. I too was a Gump. :yes:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your presence and posts are always welcome. Hoax has a framed picture of you hanging in the foyer of the Church of Hoaxology in your honor. Okay, I made that bit up about the picture, but you get the picture, right?

:)

Sorry to disappoint you, but that framed picture was burned by Billy Blowdown during a particularly cold winter.

Still, we all want afaceinthecrowd to continue posting.

If it makes you feel any better face, Billy burnt the toilet paper first and the frame was a last resort.

Source is source, after all.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I like so much when face tells those stories - even when he just put links to his older posts.

I could spend nights to read Faces stories, take and observations about those times I hadn't knew.

Frankly, we are priviledged to have you among us ( old timers ) and I am sincerely 100X grateful for those insightful descriptions that allowed the me to understand who was Hisself and his ''fruits'', through your eyes perceptions, understanding and sharp critical mind.... This became an essential reading to allow connecting the dots with missing parts, now unveiled, and to heal from the Guru's sickness. Thanks so much!

:hug:

edit: + you are such a talented writer...that keeping us desperately waiting for the next chapter was almost a torture...lol

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like so much when face tells those stories - even when he just put links to his older posts.

I could spend nights to read Faces stories, take and observations about those times I hadn't knew.

Franky, we are priviledged to have you among us ( old timers ) and I am sincerely 100X grateful for those insightful descriptions that allowed the me to understand who was Hisself and his ''fruits'', through your eyes perceptions, understanding and sharp critical mind.... This became an essential reading to allow connecting the dots with missing parts, now unveiled, and heal from the Guru's sickness. Thanks so much!

:hug:

edit: + you are such a talented writer...that keeping us desperately waiting for the next chapter was almost a torture...lol

I wish there was a "Grateful" emoticon on ESMB that I could click for your most kind and thoughtful Post, Lotus. :yes:

:arose:

Glenda

Crusader
I don't mean any disrespect to any fellow Members and apologize for being cheeky...But...I've been following this Thread derail in hopes that it will eventually lead to the answer to the age old question:

How many Angels can dance on the head of a pin?

Face:blush:

PS: One of the common elements shared by the Cof$, FZ and Indy Scn is that there is absolutely no way to know what is truly what about nuthin, noway, nohow. :coolwink:

Dear Face,
How are you? It has been too long since we last touched base. I hope all is going well in your world. :)

There are no angels dancing on heads of pins in this video but there are some sashaying monkeys. I hope this helps move towards answering the age old question. Probably not, but the monkeys are very very cute. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjgoi2LY-A

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Face,
How are you? It has been too long since we last touched base. I hope all is going well in your world. :)

There are no angels dancing on heads of pins in this video but there are some sashaying monkeys. I hope this helps move towards answering the age old question. Probably not, but the monkeys are very very cute. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjgoi2LY-A

Yes, far too long, Dearest Glenda. All is well in my little world. :yes:

Thanks for the Vid...I LUV Mewnkies. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muq1smaVCQ

Last edited:

ethercat

Cat in flight
This thread is about Diana Hubbard - is she in the freezone? No? Then the posts about the freezone don't belong in this thread.

They're moving to the freezone thread that M3375 moved the others to.