dianetics, scientology and PTS/SP tech

L Ron Hubbard's normal condition stifles your ability to improve your delivery shrinking your ability to self-examination and seeking coaching or reaching outside of scientology for datums of comparable magnitude, there may be a better measuring stick to compare your valuable final product to.
Thus this formula is for creating self-induced swelled heads so executives have an opportunity to puncture and deflate, creating failure and cave-in.
Purpose to create dedicated idolatry conditions towards executives.

L Ron Hubbard's non-existence formula requires you to follow an other's agenda and conditions you into being wrong and caves you in. Thus creating self-induced and self-enforcing idolatry conditions, L Ron Hubbard must be right, I am messing up all the time. Thus requiring repeated use of danger and emergency conditions to make you wrong and the executives right. Activates paranoia, socio/psychopathic and/or idolatry behaviours.

When you start a new job, career what is the steps needed? to get out of non-existence?

i. Find out what you are really doing?
2. Who are you really do this for?
3. Why? What is in it for you?
4. Get the correct hatting material and hat yourself with an effective coach.
5. Who needs to know you are doing this job, work?
6. Inform everyone you know who needs your services by telling them this is what you do, and for your co-workers to send you whoever wants this service and/or whatever is needed for you to do your work.
7. Deliver fully what you promised.
8. Thank every paying customer and your co-workers for their support.
9. Pay attention to criticism, these people believe you didn't deliver what was promised and ask for others to observe you in action and work at understanding and converting their constructive feed back into improving your actions.
Repeat 1 to 4 at least once a month, repeat daily 5 and 6.
do 7 to the best of your ability and 8 within that day.
9. when criticism happens and/or a failure to obtain your valuable final product, always seek and obtain an effective coach and/or find a positive honest support group. You don't know what you don't know.

to get out of nonexistence you must find out what is needed and wanted. when you find this out you will notice what is needed and what is wanted are two very different things so you are upgraded to better off dead

Gib

Crusader
to get out of nonexistence you must find out what is needed and wanted. when you find this out you will notice what is needed and what is wanted are two very different things so you are upgraded to better off dead

I dunno, in reply to abletu comment,

every job I was hired for was because I could provide what was needed and wanted,

I figure that's why they hired me.

And if I couldn't after some time of working, I got shit canned.

But that never happened,

because I never lied on what I could provide as needed and wanted.

:confused2:

Abletu

Patron with Honors

What is needed, maintains survival and survival only, without that physically life is dead.

What is wanted is something more than mere survival, obtaining something you want creates enthusiasm, being really alive.

hydrogen, carbon -- "Matter itself, totally reactive existence" is the ideal condition of/as life wanting nothing.

Abletu

Patron with Honors

every job I was hired for was because I could provide what was needed and wanted,

But that never happened,

Totally valid for a job, when the job comes with a do-able instruction set.

Ron didn't provide a do-able instruction set, what he provide was speculation of what he thought was do-able after taking it from those who did the home work and did the job and declaring them SP if they ever whispered and/or hinted they were the source.

Thus I work to differentiate between Hubbardism, dianetics and scientology. Everything that has been, and is hated and rejected is Hubbardism.

Hubbardism is the source of cognitive dissonances.

Abletu

Patron with Honors

But that never happened,

Why were you looking for a job?

Because you needed the job to ..............

Were you desperate to get any job Yes ....... No ......

with yes .... who you are working for is a mute point.

If No .... who you are working for is worth investigating.

What is there actual product verses their advertised VFP.

When I said "what the fuck is wrong with this place!!" Church of Scn of BC

I was comparing their actual product to LRH's advertised "book one" VFP. They were not even in the same ball park.

Why because LRH substituted and abandoned book one basic (stable data) about how the engram, lock and secondary has effected mental function and the affects on you daily life and (auditing) tech with PTS/SP detection and handling tech.

Standard Psychiatry practices and Ethics Officer's practices are similar in nature and result.... If You had a choice you would absolutely never want anything to do with them.

Both practices are focused on suppressing your reality as you experience it and/or what you believe is the right thing to do. Thus their actual intention is suppressive.

Standard Psychiatry and Scientology Ethics are like drilling more holes in the bottom of a leaky boat to let the water out.

Last edited: