What's new

dianetics, scientology and PTS/SP tech

Abletu

Patron with Honors
In several posts above you slam lrh for his bogus PTS/SP garbage, then you say this.

Make up your mind.

The tech that works to improve physical, emotional and/or spiritual conditions are mankind's, and is fully owned by those who use that tech.

L. Ron Hubbard under the label of dianetics and scientology convinced the world this workable tech requires no god, worship and/or kiss someone's ass a number of times a day.

Then through PTS/SP tech he creates and insinuates with a self-enforcing continuous loop to treat L. Ron Hubbard, himself as a God, "bible thump" his every word, and kiss his ass with conspicuous flair.

I realized after withdrawing for two days, my words attitude and emotion are smashed together and I am sending mixed messages.

Read my posts on workable ethics formulas.

Last edited:

Abletu

Patron with Honors
You have clearly put some good thought into these formulas, Abletu. I congratulate you.

However, you miss one point of over-riding importance. The formulas as written by LRH are a mish-mash in that some are only applicable to the first dynamic (e.g. Treason, Enemy, Doubt) while others, as written, shift attention over into the third dynamic.

It should have been painfully obvious to LRH and anyone else that there is absolutely no point in trying to get a person's ethics in on an organizational third dynamic . . . (oxymoron there BTW, since one person cannot possibly "get another's ethics in". Ethics can only be done by oneself out of one's own decency and good sense) . . . until one has gotten ethics in on the first dynamic, as a starter. No person who is out-ethics on the first dynamic will ever be ethical on any other. It simply cannot be done. At best he will be an unwilling slave to some moral code, and that itself is a grossly unethical thing to do.

So while you have presented some interesting ideas here, I suggest you thrash this out some more.

Or PM me and we can chase this interesting topic further between us.

I am working on this, I am blogging corrections and straightening out the formulas under "Abletu" ethics

Formulae can be useful. I had heard the phrase "formulaic thinking" and then about 2 weeks ago I had a moment of insight where I saw formulaic thinking in action. - or at least, that's what i think I saw.

I think scientology is HUGE on formulaic thinking. Look for the formula, look for the axiom; they can be used to control life, round it up and use the formulae and axioms to predict and control the next bits of life that present themselves.

Axiomese is a dialect of scientologese, and formulese is a variation of it.

Here is some formulese.

The mind is an object which can be controlled by axioms.
Life is basically a subject of a set of formulese statements.
Man is subject to the principles within axioms only so long as the axiomese is Ronaxiomese.
Axiomese and formulese are the basis of all existence.

Abletu

Patron with Honors

Formulae can be useful. I had heard the phrase "formulaic thinking" and then about 2 weeks ago I had a moment of insight where I saw formulaic thinking in action. - or at least, that's what i think I saw.

I think scientology is HUGE on formulaic thinking. Look for the formula, look for the axiom; they can be used to control life, round it up and use the formulae and axioms to predict and control the next bits of life that present themselves.

Axiomese is a dialect of scientologese, and formulese is a variation of it.

Here is some formulese.

The mind is an object which can be controlled by axioms.
Life is basically a subject of a set of formulese statements.
Man is subject to the principles within axioms only so long as the axiomese is Ronaxiomese.
Axiomese and formulese are the basis of all existence.

Yes formulas for steel, gas, CO2 E=MCsquared, all formulas that make the world go round, and cars, fridges, stoves and electricity possible.

I get the sense that LRH made any life formulas anathema to study or use.

Control, start change stop is for MEST.

Life itself is in control meaning controlling MEST or MEST is controlling their life.

Knowing where you are going helps, what steps do you take to find your direction?

Whatever they are, that is your formula for direction in your life.

It may be completely in your head, you do follow a set of steps, and judgements that verify those steps are done or not done.

Ron used formulas to control life, you can only set life free to control itself and their destiny.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
@Abletu
Do you think that it is possible to live an easy life - a life without any strange formulas which rule your life ?

Abletu

Patron with Honors
@Abletu

Do you think that it is possible to live an easy life - a life without any strange formulas which rule your life ?

What I keep hearing is ethics formulas are to create exterior source Rule your LIfe, exterior source control your life, Exterior source control your existence, someone else is pushing buttons and/or pulling the strings.

L Ron Hubbaard's used his ethics formulas to rule your life, to control every waking moment with the intention of keeping you in a idolatry, an obedient blind follower.

Now listen and compare Hubbardism to Earl Nightingale, "Lead the field," ten ideas if practiced will ensure you will never get lost as to what to do next for the rest of your life.

When you go to university, you study calculus, a mathematical formulas that reduces or eliminates mountains of mathematical details otherwise needed.

When you learn Chemistry or physics you learn formulas and formulas, why because you want to understand the physical universe.

The only place science has not entered with scientific precision is life itself. This was Ron's published intention, it was not his actual intention. Learn to listen and really experience the difference.

The first use of this kind of material is to control others. We hate with a visceral passion being controlled period.

When you directly control another you turn that person into MEST.

What is needed and only needed by formulas is how to keep you free, totally free from anyone's control completely and yet know with certainty the result will be an in-ethics person.

Ron never believed his own Dianetics:MSMH would do what it professed it could, because he wrote it as speculative fiction.

In-ethics just means how to obtain and maintain a self-actuated positive, fully alive, happy existence, within a force based universe, how to be successful, how to survive, how to live successfully within a marriage, group, mankind, eco-systems and this universe.

L Ron Hubbard's ethics formulas encourage and maintains reactively driven pushbutton and pulling your strings behaviour effective. L Ron Hubbard saw a populations of monsters.

What I keep hearing is ethics formulas are to create exterior source Rule your LIfe, exterior source control your life, Exterior source control your existence, someone else is pushing buttons and/or pulling the strings.

Each ethics formula must, set you in the direction of being fully and totally free, with predictable acceptable activities and understandable promises held in common, towards actual self-actuated responsible civilized behaviour.

Ethics formulas must render reactively driven pushbutton and/or pulling your strings behaviour ineffective.

The ethics formulas I wrote and/or found as Ethics does set you totally free. In-ethics means "actual self-actuated respond-able responsible civilized behaviour."

http://www.forum.exscn.net/blog.php?13372832-Abletu&blogcategoryid=35

The Tech will save us from terrorism :
:screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:

Infowars.com
April 15, 2013

AllAboutSuppression says:

April 15, 2013 at 7:03 pm
Written in 1967 by Mr. Hubbard.
“The basic thing man won’t or can’t confront is EVIL.”
Complexity follows the Non-Confront. Which is why we are in the ship plugging holes, baiing out water as fast as possible. As Alex and all guests repeatedly state. We have psychopaths and Nut-Jobs in-charge, in vast positions of power and influence and all are seeking to DESTROY. You, me, our families, themselves – their madness has no bounds.
It is all available for study and comprehension within the Suppress Person course. Can be bought or done online for FREE.
Remember. Knowledge is the sword that will serve us all the best.
Once armed with the ability to KNOW, SPOT and PIN POINT the Suppression. Eliminating it from one’s life is that much easier to do. And life becomes that much better for doing so.
Get educated on the Science of Suppression and Suppressive Persons – so this evil can be once and for all. Eradicated from our lives.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
The Tech will save us from terrorism :
:screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:

Infowars.com
April 15, 2013

AllAboutSuppression says:

April 15, 2013 at 7:03 pm
Written in 1967 by Mr. Hubbard.
“The basic thing man won’t or can’t confront is EVIL.”
Complexity follows the Non-Confront. Which is why we are in the ship plugging holes, baiing out water as fast as possible. As Alex and all guests repeatedly state. We have psychopaths and Nut-Jobs in-charge, in vast positions of power and influence and all are seeking to DESTROY. You, me, our families, themselves – their madness has no bounds.
It is all available for study and comprehension within the Suppress Person course. Can be bought or done online for FREE.
Remember. Knowledge is the sword that will serve us all the best.
Once armed with the ability to KNOW, SPOT and PIN POINT the Suppression. Eliminating it from one’s life is that much easier to do. And life becomes that much better for doing so.
Get educated on the Science of Suppression and Suppressive Persons – so this evil can be once and for all. Eradicated from our lives.

The basic thing man won't or can't confront is owning their total involvement in having been that evil, been a party to creating evil and having enthusiastically practiced being the evil they now can't or won't confront.

Jesus said "Remove the log out of your own eye first."

Once armed with the ability to KNOW, SPOT and PIN POINT your total involvement in actively/reactively pulling into present time evil you were/are actively creating.... one's life will be much easier and freer.

This action of "Removing the log out of my own eye first." is quite liberating.

Then it is possible to be a scientologist and/or an effective dianetic auditor.

A active church going scientologist could do a pilot project on

then you as as individuals and as groups will be willingly to dump the psycho DM and his cronies.

The basic thing man won't or can't confront is owning their total involvement in having been that evil, been a party to creating evil and having enthusiastically practiced being the evil they now can't or won't confront.

Jesus said "Remove the log out of your own eye first."

Once armed with the ability to KNOW, SPOT and PIN POINT your total involvement in actively/reactively pulling into present time evil you were/are actively creating.... one's life will be much easier and freer.

This action of "Removing the log out of my own eye first." is quite liberating.

Then it is possible to be a scientologist and/or an effective dianetic auditor.

A active church going scientologist could do a pilot project on

then you as as individuals and as groups will be willingly to dump the psycho DM and his cronies.

Have you read the book Let's Sell These People A Piece Of Blue Sky?

Exactly what log did Charles Manson have?

or The Branch Davidians?

or Peoples Temple?

or The Rajneesh?

Saying someone "pulled" evil in or anything "in" is a method of creating guilt about ones' past
and making them believe they were "bad people" before joining/discovering the Church.

Abletu

Patron with Honors

or The Branch Davidians?

or Peoples Temple?

or The Rajneesh?

Saying someone "pulled" evil in or anything "in" is a method of creating guilt about ones' past
and making them believe they were "bad people" before joining/discovering the Church.

a person willing to give his life to bettering the world, to creating and leaving for the next generation a better place to live is not in this category as the insane, the suppressive person.

DM is a socio/psychopath who can't and won't face his own evil.

I have dealt with insane, people who would plan a murder so they could improve their government perks. Who would kill without conscience and/or thought of consequences. Who would willingly plan killing their own mother on an e-meter with a floating needle.

actual scientology and dianetics does deal with this level of insanity, only after you first get the fucking log out of your own fucking eyes, so you can take the sliver out of your neighbours.

Because an ex-scientologist sees the phoney shit continually happening around him in the church and speaks out is because he knows deep inside the purpose and aims of scientology and dianetics have gone to hell in a hand-basket.

When it is an overt act to correct what is obviously insane and/or to call Ron a self-auditing nut case.

and its an survival act and in-ethics to insist that his right is perfect, when the results obtained are shit is fucking nuts.

I have walked through human manufactured economic disparities only self-willed suicidal blindness could create.

Thus I introduced the concept pyglassypiss, wearing one and/or more coloured glass, a continuously self-willed suicide road into oblivion.

A person willing to be a scientologist is hooked because he or she has been sold and believes betterment is possible.

For the insane like MD and his cronies to obtain control indicates how insane Ron's in-ethics road actual is.

My hat is off to those courageous enough to stand up and speak their truth.

a person willing to give his life to bettering the world, to creating and leaving for the next generation a better place to live is not in this category as the insane, the suppressive person.

DM is a socio/psychopath who can't and won't face his own evil.

I have dealt with insane, people who would plan a murder so they could improve their government perks. Who would kill without conscience and/or thought of consequences. Who would willingly plan killing their own mother on an e-meter with a floating needle.

actual scientology and dianetics does deal with this level of insanity, only after you first get the fucking log out of your own fucking eyes, so you can take the sliver out of your neighbours.

Because an ex-scientologist sees the phoney shit continually happening around him in the church and speaks out is because he knows deep inside the purpose and aims of scientology and dianetics have gone to hell in a hand-basket.

When it is an overt act to correct what is obviously insane and/or to call Ron a self-auditing nut case.

and its an survival act and in-ethics to insist that his right is perfect, when the results obtained are shit is fucking nuts.

I have walked through human manufactured economic disparities only self-willed suicidal blindness could create.

Thus I introduced the concept pyglassypiss, wearing one and/or more coloured glass, a continuously self-willed suicide road into oblivion.

A person willing to be a scientologist is hooked because he or she has been sold and believes betterment is possible.

For the insane like MD and his cronies to obtain control indicates how insane Ron's in-ethics road actual is.

My hat is off to those courageous enough to stand up and speak their truth.

Great, you got that off your chest:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Given you are still taken to believe in Hubbard swill , how about you "ack" my "comm" and then answer my question.

Also , in what capacity have you dealt with the insane?

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Great, you got that off your chest:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Given you are still taken to believe in Hubbard swill , how about you "ack" my "comm" and then answer my question.

Also , in what capacity have you dealt with the insane?

My sister was a psych patient, went through the whole gambit,

Creating and using a 2 WC safe environment and doing a simple locational assist I handled what the psychs said was incurable. approximately 30 minutes.

my first wife was a psychiatrically certified paranoid schizophrenic, on psychiatric drugs, I fall in love with her, it is interesting what reactive driven love can create and bind.

I was looking for answers because I loved her, I believed at the time, mental illness was the result of mis-alignment of mind, body and spirit. I just didn't have a clue what source drove and/or caused the condition.

I was performing locational processing, fundamentals 2 WC and trying time travel solutions. I was looking for answers.

I don't buy religion, idolatry, Jesus will save me, nor God as a solution, Scientific explanations based on predictable results only, fuck the authoritative book thumping blind obedience crap. If I can't get a desired result its crap, and a lot of LRH's rhetoric is total crap.

Dianetics followed the discovery path I was on, everything I did, except the concept "engram" moments of long or short duration, awareness disconnections containing pain.

and when I looked for The engram, in this case, a lock, she was on psych drugs, heavy case, I found it, and it fit the bill, the desired results happened.

My access to mental patients was easily obtainable through my first wife who was required by law to maintain contact with psychiatry. I used this conduit to talk to psychiatrists and patients.

I was already talking scientology's concept about body,mind and spirit to psychiatrists, the head Nova Scotia institutional psychiatrist who used and favoured shock and drug treatment on my first wife....

quit and opened his own private consultation business never to practice any violent forms of psychiatric treatment again after I explained mental illness is like a person in a nightmare were waking up didn't make the nightmare stop. That violent treatment could only contribute to the illness, add extra fears and force more withdrawal from reality.

I did most of the work years before dianetics and scientology, that is why I said "What the fuck is wrong with this place (scientology church) the second time I entered it.

I was fully blown out ready to learn more, with real enthusiasm, I new this is the place for me, I finally found someone on the same wave length, L. Ron Hubbard and me are on the same page.

Biggest mistake I ever made was believing Ron and me were on the same page.

"Ron and I are on the same page" really sank in deep, to be so fucking wrong, is really tough on the ego, That took 35 years for me to face.

Fooled once is a learning opportunity, twice is an indication I'm on a self-willed-generated idolatry suicide road.

Abletu

Patron with Honors

or The Branch Davidians?

or Peoples Temple?

or The Rajneesh?

for the above people to create such volumes of horror, they need people supporting and admiring their illogical assumptions and reasoning.

Living with illogical axioms, people will never recognize the danger nor report the danger nor insist in putting this danger in a rubber room.

focusing on removing evil itself, is like drilling more holes in the bottom of a leaky boat to let out the water.

People living with illogical axioms will find people (the above) who will validate their illogical axioms. This is what I meant by "pulling in" .... its validators the follower wants.

this is nothing to do with guilt and/or being wrong, this is about validating their brand of right and/or what is real and true for them after being continuously invalidated by their own cognitive dissonances.

Thus LRH's illogical axioms, are validators for book thumping followers. To accept the invalidators as being right without valid datum (boat) you drowned, or cave-in. Ron's illogical axioms requires valid axioms to prevent caving-in, or a complete rejection of everything LRH related.

Abletu

Patron with Honors
Affinity ...... ?

axiom 25 is a scale of attitude .....

Scientology dictionary

the feeling of love or liking ....

a coincidence of location and beingness ..

Now take affinity scale refers to the individual's relationship with other people.

Now compare to unrelated definition

A car is a motorized mobile metal enclosed space with seats...

What is wrong with the above definitions of affinity and car..?

Affinity and car are as clear as mud, completely useless for learning what is actually communicated without first knowing what actually exists.

What I do ....

ignore
LRH's written and verbal diarrhea and study his intentions ....

He was trying to communicate three components are required to obtain "an understanding" really ....?

There is an intense focus on the tone scale...

Does the definition of tone refer to... personal (self), group and/or species'.. physical.. mental.. and/or spiritual..

behaviour..? Vibes..? expectations..? and/or intentions..?

The tone of the individual, group and/or species creates/motivates the volume and quality of "an understanding" that is possible between another individual, group and/or species.

interesting.. the volume and/or quality of tone can be different for/from every individual, group and/or species.

Okay.. so why..?
LRH.. did you throw in the word affinity..? a coincidence of location and beingness ..?

One component of a floating needle/TA is the pre-clear experiencing a coincidence of location and beingness or affinity with the subject discussed.

so.. affinity has little to do with daily living.. and everything to do with desired auditing EP interesting.