What's new

Did anyone else just get this email from the Whitehouse?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: This pisses me off.

I think the key word is "procurement"

Wonder how much Davey Fucking Miscavige donated to Obama's PAC fund to get this buried?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

The White House has more important things to do, such as shipping guns to Mexico as part of operation "Fast and Furious," for the purpose of backing one drug cartel over the other ... perhaps the cartel that launders dope money thru Goldman Sachs ... and for the purpose of blaming legitimate and innocent gun dealers here in the US, as part of a campaign to get more restrictive anti-gun laws passed, so people here are less likely to be armed when the tyranny here is totally clamped down and openly so.

The federal govt. is increasingly corrupt and has been for quite some time. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if the Cof$ has some serious dirt on the govt. that it is using as leverage. At the same time, it may also be possible that the Cof$, specifically OSA, has been co-opted by some intel agency of the govt. such as the CIA and therefore the govt. will not mess with one of its own intel assets. Considering the convoluted world of intel, it is possible that both scenarios are operative at the same time. It boils down to individual operatives and who is more deeply penetrated.

The Cof$ is doomed regardless. Time is on the side of the ex's/critics/anon/public in general/internet. Better it should die without the help of govt. lest a precident is set.

Pete

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Obama already released his long form birth certificate and outed his illegal Kenyan uncle. How much worse can they dig up on him?

Graham Berry

Patron with Honors
We need to discuss, deliberate and debate our next moves. My own initial reaction is that we move on to lobbying the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee (regarding the IRS fraud and enurement issues), and the House and Senate Judiciary Committees (regarding the DoJ and FBI issues). We could also try an immediate email campaign to the White House, DoJ and certain Senators and Representatives.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
scn inflitrated the gov't, it would be beyond naive to think the gov't, in kind, has not deeply infiltrated and compromised every layer of scn including their precious OSA.

And those dummies haven't figured it out. They may never. LOL !

No wonder their house is collapsing from the inside out.

.. OH, who got davie boy into Scotch Whiskey ?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Obama already released his long form birth certificate and outed his illegal Kenyan uncle. How much worse can they dig up on him?

You didn't study the issue too deeply. That long form BC was completely debunked by the alternative media. It was not only a complete fabrication, it was an amateurish job at that. The file that was released showed multiple layers, then there was the business of the issuance number not matching official records, and finally there is the other major question ... if they had his long form BC all along, why not release it from the start? No, the long delay, the stalling, the court fights, etc. alone would have destroyed the credibility of the long form BC even if it was a perfect CIA Rembrant of a forgery, which it wasn't.

There is always more dirt to be dug up, and it doesn't have to be on Obama personally, either.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
We need to discuss, deliberate and debate our next moves. My own initial reaction is that we move on to lobbying the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee (regarding the IRS fraud and enurement issues), and the House and Senate Judiciary Committees (regarding the DoJ and FBI issues). We could also try an immediate email campaign to the White House, DoJ and certain Senators and Representatives.

IRS fraud and manurement issues? About the only organization out there that can out lie, out cheat, and out steal the Cof$ is the IRS. How about the IRS issuing some public statements explaining exactly what does and what does not incur liability for income tax, and doing so in plain language?

As far as govt. getting involved ... that will happen around the time that some hotshot redge over at flag cons the favorite relative or friend of a Congressman or Senator out of a few hundred grand.

Pete

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
tom20cruise6.jpg

There is something to think about.

The days of sending Tom Cruise to the White House to whisper in the ear of the Administration is OVER

They would not DARE use Tom Cruise as a photo op to Politicians while peddling Miscavige's lines.

We are down to 1 year left for Presidential re-election. Too much scruntiny.

Too many hard knocks to Tom Cruise's career.

I sincerely believe the usage of Scientology celebs for Political clout is DEAD.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
IRS fraud and manurement issues? About the only organization out there that can out lie, out cheat, and out steal the Cof$ is the IRS. How about the IRS issuing some public statements explaining exactly what does and what does not incur liability for income tax, and doing so in plain language?

As far as govt. getting involved ... that will happen around the time that some hotshot redge over at flag cons the favorite relative or friend of a Congressman or Senator out of a few hundred grand.

Pete
Or molests his little boy... Maybe, in todays climate, those are the kind of issues that will get the most mileage! Spill the beans if you know something that is true and can be proven. There were lots of staff with sexual "issues" back in the '70's, so it can't just be 2 celebrities...

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
I got the email too and I think they're saying "we're not saying anything". Who knows the ways governments work. I sure don't. It might be they're unwilling to "compromise an investigation" and then again it might be they consider this a low priority against all the other woes the US is currently up against. I hope it's the former but I won't be surprised if it's the latter.

:thumbsup: I think that's the way -- this plus continuing national media exposure.

Div6

Crusader

My private view was that it would be naive to believe there would be any action or statement on this from the WH. For a couple of reasons: Obama has some close links to Farrakhan; Eric Holder has some close links to Farrakahn; and the Pols have been on a long term trend to "empower" religious communities through various funding mechanisms for years.

Going to Congress? Good luck with that. I think the only way to bring this to a head is via the courts. Let the Indie Scngsts start claiming tax deductions for Indie "services" (Not on a 'fixed donation schedule", but just what they have given to others for "Scn Services".) If the IRS dis-allows them, then you have a HUGE "Establishment Clause" issue, which would go I'm sure to the Supreme Court.

Unfortunately, it would cost upwards of $1 million to take it through the courts and up the ladder. It is the only route, I see though, that would impinge enough to make any kind of difference.

freethinker

Sponsor
I got it, but the important question is, did Tony Ortega get it?

I think it would be a good idea to get the official White House comment not to comment into the media, you know, just so it won't be forgotten about.:biggrin:

Perhaps Joe Childs of the SP times should be informed as well.:coolwink:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Or molests his little boy... Maybe, in todays climate, those are the kind of issues that will get the most mileage! Spill the beans if you know something that is true and can be proven. There were lots of staff with sexual "issues" back in the '70's, so it can't just be 2 celebrities...

Uhm.... Karen did file a report about a little boy getting molested.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
tom20cruise6.jpg

There is something to think about.

The days of sending Tom Cruise to the White House to whisper in the ear of the Administration is OVER

They would not DARE use Tom Cruise as a photo op to Politicians while peddling Miscavige's lines.

We are down to 1 year left for Presidential re-election. Too much scruntiny.

Too many hard knocks to Tom Cruise's career.

I sincerely believe the usage of Scientology celebs for Political clout is DEAD.
Looks like someone is trying to bum a cigar....

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Official "Response" from our Government to the Petition

I got this e-mail

Why We Can't Comment on this Petition about the Church of Scientology

Thank you for signing the petition "EXAMINE THE GOVERNMENT'S FAILURE TO INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY CRIME, FRAUD AND ABUSE." We appreciate your participation in the We the People platform on WhiteHouse.gov.

The We the People Terms of Participation explain that "the White House may decline to address certain procurement, law enforcement, adjudicatory, or similar matters properly within the jurisdiction of federal departments or agencies, federal courts, or state and local government." The Department of Justice is charged with investigating federal crimes and enforcing federal criminal laws. Accordingly, the White House declines to comment on the specific law enforcement matter raised in this petition.

Check out this response on We the People.

Stay Connected

Stay connected to the White House by signing up for periodic email updates from President Obama and other senior administration officials.

I am underwhelmed. It appears we have the best government money can buy.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks like someone is trying to bum a cigar....

Good one! Meanwhile, one of the great unaswered questions for the history books ... after Bill Clinton's ... ahem ... very unusual and unorthodox choice of a cigar humidor ... I wonder who's mouth he stuck that cigar in, and, more importantly, how it smoked. BTW ... shortly after that whole thing with the cigar ... some clever entrepeneur set up a cigar store website called "Monica's Humidor" and had a proprietary cigar band put on his brand of cigars that had a smiling charicature of Monica Blewinsky.

Pete

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
I got the email and was very confused by it. The White House houses the top of the Executive branch, which includes the FBI, Attorney General, etc. If the White House has a policy of not commenting on what its departments are doing, then who can ever get a meaningful comment other than "that's a bad idea and we are not going to pursue it"? I am truly in the dark on this. Are the only issues to be commented on the ones that ask Obama to do something personally?