What's new

Did L. Ron Hubbard Authorize Scientologists to Murder at Least 16 People?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There's another thread that also links to the evidence that I am linking to over here.

I started a new thread because I like my thread title better. :D

Did Hubbard really authorize Scientologists to murder people?

Look at the evidence for yourself. Mike Rinder lays it all out here. Well not ALL, there are other issues he could have included as well. But what he does include has some awfully strong evidence:

Scientology Fair Game
https://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-fair-game/

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Immediately after posting that I noticed a horrific grammatical error in the thread title.

Is there a way I can edit it? Or do I need to get help from a Mod/Admin? :unsure:

Hmmm, I don't see a way. I'm just going to report myself for it. :oops:

Emma, would you please remove the letter "d" off the word 'authorized' in the thread title?

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
@Type4_PTS You can edit the thread title within 24 hours. Really. I've done it. I can't tell you exactly how without creating a new thread and poking around. Try again, including the more options bit under the edit box.

Paul

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There's another thread that also links to the evidence that I am linking to over here.

I started a new thread because I like my thread title better. :D

Look at the evidence for yourself. Mike Rinder lays it all out here. Well not ALL, there are other issues he could have included as well. But what he does include has some awfully strong evidence:

Scientology Fair Game
LOL. I had to do a double take when I read that you liked your thread title, having immediately spotted all was not well with it. Paul's right, you CAN edit it, I've done it too although it was easier with the old software I seem to recall.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
@Type4_PTS You can edit the thread title within 24 hours. Really. I've done it. I can't tell you exactly how without creating a new thread and poking around. Try again, including the more options bit under the edit box.

I also had thought you had to press the "more options" button, but that won't enable you to do it.

I figured it out. It's simple once you know how to do it. :D

You have to go to the top of the thread and click on "thread tools", and then an option will appear that says "edit title".

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
LOL. I had to do a double take when I read that you liked your thread title, having immediately spotted all was not well with it. Paul's right, you CAN edit it, I've done it too although it was easier with the old software I seem to recall.
LOL, that was embarrassing. It reminded me of some of the things said by George W. Bush.

bush.PNG

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by Type4_PTS.

Scientology Fair Game

There is no denying the intent.

I really REALLY hope the time has finally arrived for this kind of information to be exposed to the world. The next series by Leah and Mike should be interesting, to say the least.

:waiting:

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Good question. Makes you wonder.

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/09/03/us/lawyer-says-scientologists-are-seeking-to-frame-him.html

Michael J. Flynn, a Boston lawyer, was piloting a light aircraft toward South Bend, Ind., in October 1979 when its engine quit mysteriously at 8,500 feet. After making an emergency landing, he said he found several quarts of water in the fuel tank.

https://casetext.com/case/church-of-scientology-of-california-v-flynn-2
In October 1979, shortly after I rejected an offer from the Church of Scientology that is to say whoever that is to get a refund for a client which I'm going to explain to you a little bit about, I was flying up to South Bend, Indiana and my airplane engine quit after an hour and a half in the flight, and for those of you who are pilots, you know that any degree of condensation you pick up on a pre flight examination from your fuel tanks. Well I was an hour and a half into the flight and we lost power entirely and we made an emergency landing and my eleven year old son was in the plane, another lawyer and a college classmate of mine, a Vietnam Veteran, and we drained off quarts of water from my fuel tanks. And as I indicated, it was shortly after I rejected an offer that I'm going to talk to you people about.

https://people.com/archive/ministry-of-fear-vol-19-no-3/
October 1979, while Flynn was piloting his private plane on a trip to South Bend, Ind., the engine failed. According to his affidavit, Flynn made an emergency landing, and mechanics discovered that both fuel tanks had been contaminated with water. Flynn cannot prove who sabotaged the plane, but he has his suspicions.

Lest we forget.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

There was a time when I thought this man, along with his poodle Tony Bliar, (not a typo) was a nasty piece of work. Today, to me, he looks like a teddy bear.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Michael J. Flynn, a Boston lawyer, was piloting a light aircraft toward South Bend, Ind., in October 1979 when its engine quit mysteriously at 8,500 feet. After making an emergency landing, he said he found several quarts of water in the fuel tank.
I was Boston staff back at the time when Boston attorney, Michael Flynn was active in representing clients against CoS. And our entire staff was briefed by OSA back at that time. We were led to believe that Flynn was one of the most evil beings in the universe.

Had a Scientologist successfully sabotaged Flynn's plane resulting in his murder he would have received a commendation for it. LRH forbid that he be punished for it.

Now if the perpetrator been caught and caused a situation of bad public relations he could have been severely punished for causing bad public relations. CoS would throw him under the bus, cooperating with the authorities, making it look as though that person acted alone.

But in the eyes of CoS the real crime was creating bad PR, not murdering a CoS enemy.

The issues that Mike Rinder posted on his blog (linked to in the OP) explicitly forbid punishing a Scientologist who commits felonies against a person and/or his property if that person has been declared an "SP'.

An additional issue that Rinder didn't include in that particular blog post was Hubbard's essay on "Responsibility of Leaders". Hubbard's criticism of Manuela Saenz in that essay included the failure of having intelligence officers murder their enemies.

By the way, that issue was David Miscavige's favorite LRH issue! Here's is an excerpt of an interview with Jefferson Hawkins who worked at the int base during the time Miscavige was there:

The “Ethics” of Political Power: Scientology’s Worship of Ruthlessness
https://tonyortega.org/2013/11/21/t...l-power-scientologys-worship-of-ruthlessness/

excerpt.PNG

Last edited:

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
I was Boston staff back at the time when Boston attorney, Michael Flynn was active in representing clients against CoS. And our entire staff was briefed by OSA back at that time. We were led to believe that Flynn was one of the most evil beings in the universe.

Had a Scientologist successfully sabotaged Flynn's plane resulting in his murder he would have received a commendation for it. LRH forbid that he be punished for it.

Now if the perpetrator been caught and caused a situation of bad public relations he could have been severely punished for causing bad public relations. CoS would throw him under the bus, cooperating with the authorities, making it look as though that person acted alone.

But in the eyes of CoS the real crime was creating bad PR, not murdering a CoS enemy.

The issues that Mike Rinder posted on his blog (linked to in the OP) explicitly forbid punishing a Scientologist who commits felonies against a person and/or his property if that person has been declared an "SP'.

An additional issue that Rinder didn't include in that particular blog post was Hubbard's essay on "Responsibility of Leaders". Hubbard's criticism of Manuela Saenz in that essay included the failure of having intelligence officers murder their enemies.

By the way, that issue was David Miscavige's favorite LRH issue! Here's is an excerpt of an interview with Jefferson Hawkins who worked at the int base during the time Miscavige was there:

https://tonyortega.org/2013/11/21/t...l-power-scientologys-worship-of-ruthlessness/

View attachment 15505
Reminds me of this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramón_Mercader
Jaime Ramón Mercader del Río (7 February 1913[1] – 18 October 1978),[2] more commonly known as Ramón Mercader, was a Spanish communist and NKVD agent[3] who assassinated Leon Trotsky, the renowned Russian Bolshevik revolutionary, in Mexico City in August 1940 with an ice axe. He served 20 years in a Mexican prison for the murder. Joseph Stalin presented him with an Order of Lenin in absentia.
Mercader was awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union after his release in 1961. He divided his time between Cuba and the Soviet Union.

Maybe I am taking this too far but I always saw lots of similarities between Scientology and Scientologists, and the Communists. They both think that they are right and everyone else is wrong, for one thing. Taken to it's conclusion, you get things like that.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 15505
Yes, the Flynn case is highly suspicious innit?

It would be an incredibly stupid act to attempt and we should all be grateful for Flynn's skill as a pilot.

I do not support or endorse such actions Pitsy nor many of Hubbard's published writings which are capable of precipitating such conduct; actions like this reduce the church to the level of cults such as the Rajneeshis, The People's Temple and Heaven's Gate. (noting this allegation remains unproven)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>

(noting this allegation remains unproven)
Yes, that particular allegation remains unproven.

But what IS proven is his policy on how to handle "SP's" and his Ethics Orders that align with those policies.

As an example, here is an excerpt from HCOPL 18 October 1967 Issue IV "Penalties for Lower Conditions: (section on Condition of Enemy)

"May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to
or destroyed." - L. Ron Hubbard