What's new

Did you receive auditing from Marty in Texas?

AryaZ

Seeking truth and retribution
Good question, at the end of the day only he would know.

Did he promote it as such though? If he did and you have evidence of it, you'd have a case I suppose.

Thanks. But I'm not looking for a case. I'm just listing the people who lied to me and others while they were in the church and continued to lie after they left and became "Whistleblowers".

AryaZ

Actually, at the end of the day, those who received auditing from Marty at Casablanca, can report what happened during their sessions.

AryaZ is not the first person I've heard report a highly 'non-standard' session with Marty Rathbun.

Hopefully others can report what they experienced in a Marty Rathbun session, too. No one here cares if it wasn't 100% standard or "squirrel".

Just WHAT WAS THIS GUY DOING?

And yes, Marty positioned himself as 100% standard tech. He was in RTC, remember?

"No one here cares if it wasn't 100% standard or "squirrel""

ABSOLUTEY X
Actually, at the end of the day, those who received auditing from Marty at Casablanca, can report what happened during their sessions.

AryaZ is not the first person I've heard report a highly 'non-standard' session with Marty Rathbun.

Hopefully others can report what they experienced in a Marty Rathbun session, too. No one here cares if it wasn't 100% standard or "squirrel".

Just WHAT WAS THIS GUY DOING?

And yes, Marty positioned himself as 100% standard tech. He was in RTC, remember?

EXACTLY!

AryaZ

q Good question at the end of the day only he would know.

Did he promote it as such though? If he did and you have evidence of it, you'd have a case I suppose.

Thanks. But I'm not looking for a case. I'm just seeing that the former high ranking sea org members are still running scams.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thanks. But I'm not looking for a case. I'm just seeing that the former high ranking sea org members are still running scams.
Sure
They are the commanding elite of the entity running the religious scam..as it was intended from the very beginning.

They are Ron's loyal officer!

We know it..we've been there, done that!
And de left, bled, escaped jupon discovery it des not a church, nor a religion but a cruel mafia.

Edited to add: more would have escaped if they weren't held captive since they are victims of abuses and certainly long term trauma.

Last edited: