What's new

Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

I am cross-posting the following from Marty's blog for only one reason. Independent Scientology is further differentiating itself from the corporate Church of Scientology by endorsing and offering the ORIGINAL OT levels. For the TL;DR crowd, the key quotations in the following cross-post are:
LRH’s original, never canceled, OT Levels are; OT I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

One can do Audited NOTs (New OT V), Solo NOTs (New OT VII) and then can do the original OT levels and have it all, just as LRH intended.

One could just do the original OT levels but, after starting on my NOTs, I see that it is best for me to do NOTs first.

The original OT levels are only being delivered in the Independent field.
“Free and Able” at http://www.freeandable.com/ and “The Association of Professional Independent Scientologists” at http://internationalfreezone.net/ have lists of dependable independent auditors. Some of these deliver the original OT levels. One could even go to the first Independent Advanced Organization in Haifa Israel.
The Independent Scientologists are thereby not only accusing DM of squirreling, but of: (1) depriving Scientologists of the Original OT Levels; (2) of preventing people from doing the Original OT Levels," just as LRH intended"; and, therefore (3) preventing Scientologists from obtaining, and depriving Scientologists of, the Full Power of OT!

In other words, Independent Scientology is forcefully arguing that the only place to get pure, unadulterated, non-squirrelled Scientology, the only place to get all of the OT levels "just as LRH intended," and the full benefit of OT, is Independent Scientology!

Scientology Is Working
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/
Scientology Is Working

Posted on November 2, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 31 Comments
Phil Bruemmer, author of An Idle Scientology Org Story, has a new true story to tell. It is one worth reading. Enjoy.

2012-10-31

Phil’s corner

I returned this week from a 12 day trip to sunny Italy.

It was sunny, except for one day, while I was there but I notice it rained for a few days after I left!

I really wouldn’t have cared if it rained every day while I was there because I wasn’t there as a tourist. I went there to begin my auditing on NOTs (New Era Dianetics for OTs or “New OT V”).

OT V is what the Church of Scientology calls Audited NOTs, since David Miscavige and RTC altered the Bridge and dropped out the original OT levels.

LRH’s original, never canceled, OT Levels are; OT I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

One can do Audited NOTs (New OT V), Solo NOTs (New OT VII) and then can do the original OT levels and have it all, just as LRH intended.

One could just do the original OT levels but, after starting on my NOTs, I see that it is best for me to do NOTs first.

The original OT levels are only being delivered in the Independent field.

“Free and Able” at http://www.freeandable.com/ and “The Association of Professional Independent Scientologists” at http://internationalfreezone.net/ have lists of dependable independent auditors. Some of these deliver the original OT levels.

O
ne could even go to the first Independent Advanced Organization in Haifa Israel.

My auditor on NOTs is Claudio Lugli, an Independent Class IX in Brescia Italy. Claudio helped to open the AO in Israel.

Claudio and his wife can handle from beginning of the Bridge through NOTs. Claudio can C/S solo NOTs.

He is expert at repairing the bad auditing and bad solo NOTs from the church.

I received very standard auditing there and I felt completely safe and cared for.

The prices are less than ½ what one would pay to have a robotic Class IX audit them at some “AO” (Advanced Org – the Church of Scientology organization that is supposed to deliver the OT levels).

I was started on my service immediately.

I didn’t waste a minute on any unnecessary, added inapplicable sec check. I am maybe ½ the way on the audited NOTs.

I hit a win that we just couldn’t audit over so I’m at a rest point until I’m ready to continue.

The personal gains on this level have been as great as, or greater than, all of my earlier auditing actions combined. Yes, I could only do this level after having done all the earlier auditing on the Grade Chart, but the gains at this level are tremendous.

The NOTs tech is incredible. LRH came up with some amazingly simple handlings for some very, very complex case situations.

I experienced some very pleasant, and surprising “de-aberration”. I can say that I am more of an OT now.

I am also more of a Scientologist.

I also have a greater understanding of the magnitude of the betrayal of the loyal Scientologists over the past 30 years, and of the betrayal of the peoples of Earth.

We can laugh about, and curse, COB and RTC and the “Church”, but we also should really confront and grasp just what has been done and what has resulted in our lives and, really, with the lives and futures of every being that is caught up in the machinations on this planet.

The past 30 years could have been used to bring our civilization towards a better scene than exists today. Instead, there has been decades of less and less application of the philosophy of Scientology.

Scientology and LRH’s name have been blackened, by David Miscavige, to the point where people who could be on the road to freedom avoid Scientology like the plague, and one cannot get straight Scientology in the organizations which were established for the purpose of delivering standard technology to the peoples of Earth.

Mark this; Scientology is a workable technology which could be used to improve people’s lives and create a better future for all mankind.

What sort of evil creatures would destroy people’s hopes by lying and altering the workable technology so that it no longer works?

What sort of spiritual pervert would gain pleasure from destroying a technology which could save people and then laugh about it and continue to do the same and even worse?

Is all the money on this tiny planet really worth giving up a better eternity for? I rediscovered Scientology in the Independent Scientology field.

I have found real Scientologists who are dedicated to applying Scientology to help people.

The Independents are gaining ground and Scientology will continue and it will spread, because one can’t bury the truth forever.

I think 30 years of lies, deceit and treachery is 30 years too long.

Miscavige and his minions tried to bury the truth, but the truth is now burying them.

What Miscavige has really accomplished is to make a lot of money and shut the door on his own salvation.

He has also created a movement of very well trained, dedicated and experienced Independent

Scientologists who just will not give up.

I don’t think he intended that, but that’s what he did. Thanks Dave!

You can’t bury the truth and you can’t kill a thetan.

Phil Bruemmer
Class VI Auditor & C/S
[email protected]

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Another passage that might resonate with corporate Scientologists:
I didn’t waste a minute on any unnecessary, added inapplicable sec check. I am maybe ½ the way on the audited NOTs.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
More support for the Original OT Levels in Independent Scientology.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237727

roy4021 | November 2, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Reply

Hi Phil, and hearty congratulations on starting Ned For OTs! You deserve it so much after all these years. And you are very correct about the original OT levels, and LRH’s intention never to “cancel” the originals. NOTs will reveal much to those who work to receive it, and even more to those who work to receive and deliver it. The original OT Levels enable a Thetan to regain his native powers and perceptions and should be done by anyone after completing NOTs. And they are available, very available here in the Indy field. Also I’m sure you would agree that inactive auditors should be encourage to brush up on their skills and get in the chair. We’re going to need you all here shortly. Again Phil, does my heart good to see you doing so well.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237716

idealgoal | November 2, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Reply

Thanks Phil for your testimony, especially about the different between the the upper Bridge of Scientology Inc. and original LRH’s, and to share your wins
icon_smile.gif
M.L.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237690

Li'll bit of stuff | November 2, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Reply

Wow Phil, real deje vous with original Scn, just as
we expected it would continue, so many years ago.
Your testimony shows clearly, those times are back
with us again! Totally Standard, the only way it can
ever work! Enjoy the rest of your magnificent climb
into the OT Levels.
Calvin,
Durban, South Africa

Gadfly

Crusader
Interestingly, the "original OT levels" IV-VI didn't work back in the 1970s. Why would they "work" now? :duh:

Read the claimed abilities and what you do on these amazing levels.

Here we go again . . . . more promises and claims that fail to materialize.

As I recall, old OT VII is now OT III Expanded (about improving intention). Generally one "finishes OT III", then does OT III EXP, and then with "improved laser intention", does MORE OT III . . . . . :confused2:

Them BTs just never seem to fully go away! :duh: :ohmy: :omg: :unsure: :lol:

Attachments

• ot_promo14_15.jpg
    ot_promo14_15.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,459
  • ot_promo6_7.jpg
    ot_promo6_7.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 222
  • ot_promo16_17.jpg
    ot_promo16_17.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 198
  • ot_promo18_19.jpg
    ot_promo18_19.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 187
  • ot_promo1.jpg
    ot_promo1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 174
  • ot_promo8_9.jpg
    ot_promo8_9.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 157

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Interestingly, the "original OT levels" IV-VI didn't work back in the 1970s. Why would they "work" now? :duh:
I suspect the answer is implied in the following quotation:
One can do Audited NOTs (New OT V), Solo NOTs (New OT VII)
and then can do the original OT levels and have it all, just as LRH intended.
My guess is that the answer is, or will be, that Audited NOTS (New OT V) and Solo NOTs (New OT VII) were designed by LRH to serve as an undercut. That Ron discovered that the Original OT Levels simply presented too steep of gradient for most people, and thus he introduced Audited NOTS (New OT V) and Solo NOTs (New OT VII) as an undercut.

DM of course, in his efforts to squirrel Scientology and deprive people of the benefits of Scientology
, CANCELLED the Original OT Levels
when that was NEVER Ron's intention, thereby depriving people of the Power of Full OT!

No wonder corporate Church of Scientology OTs have been floundering, forced to re-do their levels, declared not-Clear, and even forced to re-do their Objectives. They were processed according to, for most of them, an incomplete, out-gradient Grade Chart with missing steps!

I've know old-timers who insisted that the New OT Levels were squirrel, not intended by Ron, etc., and the only "real" OT Levels are the Original OT Levels.

I've also previously heard before that the New, NOTs, OT Levels were designed as an undercut for the Original OT Levels, and one should both, if advisable. Notice that the post on Marty's blog states one can, apparently depending on one's case and needs, do either: (1) just the Original OT Levels; or (2) the New, NOTs, OT Levels followed by the Original OT Levels.

I find it very interesting that Marty
would allow a post on his blog endorsing the later viewpoint and the Original OT Levels. I'll also be very interested to see whether and how the Independent technical terminals
(e.g., Auditors, CSes) on his blog react to this.

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
Independent Scientology is further differentiating itself from the corporate Church of Scientology by endorsing and offering the ORIGINAL OT levels.
The original OT Levels have been available to Independent Scientologists since at least back in the days of David Mayo circa 1984. They, or parts of it, were first included in one of the earlier basic books.

The Independent Scientologists are thereby not only accusing DM of squirreling, but of: (1) depriving Scientologists of the Original OT Levels; (2) of preventing people from doing the Original OT Levels," just as LRH intended"; and, therefore (3) preventing Scientologists from obtaining, and depriving Scientologists of, the Full Power of OT!
They were taken out of the existing line-up per HCOB 12 Sep 78R Dianetics Forbidden On Clears and OTs.

Scientology, the only place to get all of the OT levels "just as LRH intended," and the full benefit of OT, is Independent Scientology!
Not the only Place. Their marketing looking every bit as underhanded as the CO$.

The prices are less than ½ what one would pay to have a robotic Class IX audit them at some “AO” (Advanced Org – the Church of Scientology organization that is supposed to deliver the OT levels).
½ is way too high.

20% discount if member of the IAS (INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATION of SCIENTOLOGISTS)?

Last edited:

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
So, are they offering the original OT levels including the original one where LRH claims he's Lucifer?
I suspect THAT one might have been cancelled by LRH. :coolwink:

I'll also note that so far the post on Marty's blog has not drawn comment from the known Auditors and CSes, and especially not on the Original OT Levels point. I'm curious if this going to go anywhere.

It may have been a trial balloon. Or could it have been a case where Marty just wanted to make a "we are flourishing and prospering" post, and didn't understand the significance and implications of the contents? Is that really possible?

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Problems in Indieland...

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237694
180e29897827bf96a1807af0590ae843
lorenzoegiorgio | November 2, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Reply

Hello Marty, I honestly can not explain how a person a year and a half ago, asked me to borrow the package of the zero level of the academy, may now be a c / s only Nots.

Studies drill and doit can ‘fit between students, but not’ professional auditing.

The strange thing ‘that in Italy there is real trained technicians but “strangely” Claudio and Renata have “disconnected” from them.

But sorry, disconnect exists or not?

Sorry provocation, independent field must be maintained as the same independent.

I hope you want to answer.

good job

Francesco Minelli
c2d94d163a566268e73c8b0195b6c03a
martyrathbun09 | November 2, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Reply

I could explain it. Training is fast for literate, responsible people. If he chooses not to talk to people who have only this type of origination in response to the type of news I am posting, that is his right and sounds like a sanely exercised one. Peace.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
They deliver this?

file.php

Of course.....

Unless you've got hidden crimes......

Perhaps it would be better for Independent Scientology to give six-monthly sec checks to ensure there are no hidden crimes so that the E/P of the OT levels can be achieved.

Goodbye

Patron with Honors

RATHBUN COMMUNICATION OFFICE
Casablanca, Texas

POLICY LETTER OF 2 NOVEMBER 2012
Issue I​
Indie Remimeo

I COULD EXPLAIN IT

Training is fast for literate, responsible people. If he chooses not to talk to people who have only this type of origination in response to the type of news I am posting, that is his right and sounds like a sanely exercised one. Peace.

Marty Rathbun

Compilation assisted by
thoughts and other things
that sprung to mind​