What's new

Differentiation: The ORIGINAL OT Levels Available Only In Independent Scientology

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Isn't this the point where some credulous conspiracy fan is supposed to say, "Miscavige cancelled the old OT levels because too many OT's were getting made with incredible abilities."

Lol.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
They deliver this?

file.php

Apparently so . . .

Independent Scientologists believe . . .

• Standard tech applied exactly produces an exact prescribed result

Didn't Marty say he doesn't believe anything? Oh, never mind . . . its Scientology.

Gadfly

Crusader
About OTs and cause over MEST objectively (ability gained at OLD OT VIII).

If there were one of these OT VIIIs, if Hubbard was at that state (which his followers apparently believe), then the entirely of OSA and all Scientology lawyers would be unnecessary.

If there were one Scientologist alive anywhere who was cause over matter, energy, space and time, both subjective and objective, then he or she could simply CAUSE all enemies and critics to VANISH. But, it doesn't happen. Scientology still fights it out day-to-day on the playing field of the raw physical universe, just like everybody else. What Scientology mainly wins at, when it "wins", is trickery and overwhelming others with PR and lawyers.

Oh, maybe that description of ability gained for OT VIII was a METAPHOR! :hysterical:

Note: In a sense they ARE "cause" over objective reality when they shut up a critic or close down a web site from the persistence and dedication of their abusive OSA tactics. :ohmy:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
One can do Audited NOTs (New OT V), Solo NOTs (New OT VII) and then can do the original OT levels and have it all, just as LRH intended.
Well, isn't this interesting! What LRH actually did, when he was alive, isn't what "LRH intended"? It was LRH who removed the "original" OT levels and replaced them with NOTs. But the outside Scientologists have new information: LRH now intends the original OT levels to follow NOTs!

Apparently, the real news is that the outside Scientologists are back in communication with "Elron Elray" on "Target 2"! Expect new updates on what "LRH intended" shortly!

Bill

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Scientology's big secret is that there is not even the tiniest, most tenuous reason to believe 'that it's 'Clears' and 'OT's' possess any qualities or abilities beyond those of any other person you might meet on the street. They are not superior to anyone else in any way whatsoever.

Well, isn't this interesting! What LRH actually did, when he was alive, isn't what "LRH intended"? It was LRH who removed the "original" OT levels and replaced them with NOTs. But the outside Scientologists have new information: LRH now intends the original OT levels to follow NOTs!

Apparently, the real news is that the outside Scientologists are back in communication with "Elron Elray" on "Target 2"! Expect new updates on what "LRH intended" shortly!

Bill
You know Bill, you need to restudy the data series - this is obviously dropped out time. It is 100% certain at one point in time he wanted you to do the old levels. It is also certain later on he wanted you to do the new ones. Do you have a problem with them carrying out both intentions? And while they are at it, why not do some 3M and goals listing? There are the PC's own GPMs still to tackle after the implant GPMs are run out ( R-6 ew - OT II ) And what about route 1? Why limit ones self to a few OT levels when, as we know from studying Ron's HCOBs, ALL the tech works.....

Here, let me help you: Try not to be three feet behind your head.

Mimsey

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
It's kind of funny that the CofS says Hubbard didn't lie about the OT levels, and Marty says that Hubbard didn't lie about the OT levels, and you say that "it's hard to tell," etc.

Where do you think those 15 levels are?
That's exactly my point. I don't know. I could speculate, but what would be the point?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is the same old shit that started right from the beginning. Early on Hubbard said that the way to rehabilitate a thetan was to tell it, "Be three feet in back of your head", and then run it on COHA Route 1. Drill the thetan while exterior on a great many skills. Except again, nobody is actually fully stably exterior from ANY Scientology processes, and thus NOT able to drill anything. It is a nice/cute idea, but doesn't quite work out it reality.

With regard to COHA Route 2:

In early 2006 I was experimenting with a procedure that turned into Rub & Yawn, so it ended up being very useful indeed. I wrote it up at the time here: http://fzglobal.org/r3xtrio.htm. Here's an excerpt (not really about Rub & Yawn at all):

As of April 12, I have run about 18 hours solo on these R2-60 items. I am up to "Inhibited Thinking", which ran for about 25 minutes a couple of hours ago as of this writing. Still going strong. About 90-95% of these items are charged. The secret is in thoroughly grooving them in, to make them real to the pc. I spend about five minutes seeing how the item would apply to me. As an example, the last one, inhibited thinking. I'll discuss this one simply because it is fresh in my memory, otherwise it isn't special at all. Inhibited thinking? Mustn't think about critical thoughts in the CofS; mustn't think about sex with underage girls; mustn't think critical remarks about friends as it indicates overts; mustn't think of restimulative things as it, er, restimulates one; other flows on this; inhibiting the relay of information from remote viewpoints one has put out; inhibiting info flow to remote viewpoints others have put out; all the above as it relates to other real or imaginary terminals (includes entities and such possibly mythical individuals); and so on.

I mention this process because I have been working on finishing off adding the Exp Grade 0 processes to PaulsRobot3. I first started adding this grade about three years ago, which shows how interested in doing this I am! I've got about half of it online, and for the past few weeks have been working on R2-60. Just this one process has about 280 pages and it's a pain in the butt to do.

The original instructions for this per the COHA book are to spot things like the Inhibited Thinking as detailed above, and then after each spotting to ask if it is being spotted in the physical universe, or merely in one's mind. You rapidly get the idea from the book that you're pretty second-rate if you can only spot it in your mind and not "out there." Exactly as Gadfly details, this is ridiculous.

So a long time ago I changed it a bit. I couldn't take it out totally as I want the PaulsRobot version of ExpGrade0 to be as true to the original as possible, so I added the following note on all the relevant session pages:

Exterior perception

The procedure as originally written has two aims:
  1. to discharge things that get churned up by the procedure (and one does have to dig in to do this)
  2. to drill one's ability to spot things directly in the physical universe remote from one in time and/or space.
The original text for this encourages the user to "spot _____ in the physical universe" as opposed to spotting things in one's mind. This instruction is, in my (Paul's) opinion, somewhat far-fetched for someone doing Grade 0. Encouraging this ability, as if anyone could reasonably be expected to do it, is likely to lead only to increasing delusion. So, the option is retained in this process module since this module tries to duplicate the original procedures as much as possible, but it is not particularly stressed.

-----

My point in all this is that Hubbard's enforced delusion does not only relate to OT Levels, but also right down the bottom at Expanded Grade 0.

Paul

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
About OTs and cause over MEST objectively (ability gained at OLD OT VIII).

If there were one of these OT VIIIs, if Hubbard was at that state (which his followers apparently believe), then the entirely of OSA and all Scientology lawyers would be unnecessary.

If there were one Scientologist alive anywhere who was cause over matter, energy, space and time, both subjective and objective, then he or she could simply CAUSE all enemies and critics to VANISH. But, it doesn't happen. Scientology still fights it out day-to-day on the playing field of the raw physical universe, just like everybody else. What Scientology mainly wins at, when it "wins", is trickery and overwhelming others with PR and lawyers.

Oh, maybe that description of ability gained for OT VIII was a METAPHOR! :hysterical:

Note: In a sense they ARE "cause" over objective reality when they shut up a critic or close down a web site from the persistence and dedication of their abusive OSA tactics. :ohmy:

Yes, SPs and PTS vanish like magic! Aside from powers of a wizard, an OT will create areas of sanity by virtue of their location - this means that any OT at an Org will not be bothered by SP protesters, because it's automatic and does not have to be "willed" to happen.

Veda

Sponsor
That's exactly my point. I don't know. I could speculate, but what would be the point?

Go ahead and speculate. :)

HCOB 30 July 1973

Current State of Subject and Materials

There are perhaps 15 levels above OT VII fully developed but existing only in un-issued note form, pending more people's full attainment of OT VI and VII.

HCOB 24 January 1977

Tech Correction Round Up
24 January 1977

X: Advanced Grades

For a number of years people have asked when will OT VIII will be released.

Well, to tell you the honest truth, OT VIII has been in existence all those several years, and to it has been added a very large number of OT grades. None of them have been issued. Notes for all these grades are in existence

What I have been waiting for is 2 or 3 months of free time to go over these materials and write them up and make them available through Advanced Organizations.

Now I will make a bargain with you. If you get all the tech straightened out and the orgs and flaps and emergencies off my lines and get your training in and your Word Clearing in and everything flying and this civilization even more pointed in a civilized direction, you will buy me those 3 months' worth of time so I will be able to afford the time to write up all these Advanced Levels I have researched. Do your job well and buy me these three months.

Is it a bargain?

L. Ron Hubbard

Founder

Then Hubbard had time to write these:

profile_chronology_92_mission-earth-01.png

Anonycat

Crusader
And with all that crap he wrote, he never found time to write up his most fabulous notes. Of course it's all your fault. You ruined Christmas for everybody.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
<cringe> During the time when the ME books were coming out, word was going around among OTs in LA that Hubbard's real :wink2::wink2: Mission Earth briefing was embedded in his story.

This probably had traction because of Hubbard's tech on space opera.

space opera: time periods on the whole track which concern activities in this and other galaxies. Space opera has space travel, spaceships, spacemen, intergalactic travel, wars, conflicts, other beings, civilizations and societies, and other planets and galaxies. It is not fiction and concerns actual incidents and things that occur and have occurred on the track.

And sure enough, if you really want to map your track you look over a little space opera and you'll find out a fellow has a horror of being out in space all by himself. - The Elements with Stress on How to Run Matched Terminals (25 Mar. 53)

L. Ron Hubbard Library. (1995) Admiration and Beingness Transcripts and Glossary London Spring Lectures 23 March – 24 April 1953

Here's an OCMB post that I wrote about Scientologists from The Earth Organization [:wow:], who were promoting [STRIKE]Jettero Heller's spore tech[/STRIKE] microbe technology to clean up the Gulf Coast oil spill.

I read the first four volumes, but after that I gave up. I wasn' t enjoying them enough to carry on with them. They felt very rough to me, as if they'd been dictated in a hurry.

I thought I was kind of getting it with The Invader's Plan, but then I lost the plot. Needed FDS, I guess.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
More:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/#comment-237836

Curiosus | November 3, 2012 at 11:20 am | Reply

Phil Bruemmer wrote:

“One can do Audited NOTs (New OT V), Solo NOTs (New OT VII) and then can do the original OT levels and have it all, just as LRH intended.”

Hubbard wrote in the HCOB of 2 APRIL AD 15, THE ROAD TO CLEAR:

“Operating Thetan is several levels above clear. The bridge from clear to OT already exists and is found in Route 1, in the book “The Creation of Human Ability”.

The reactive mind (and a rotten mess it is, too!) prevented PCs from doing Route 1 drills. It stood like a huge black spider between the person and his realizing his full potential. Trying to do Route 1 as given years ago with a Reactive Mind still in place was, to be blunt, not possible for a human.”

The original OT levels IV, V, VI, VII embed some of the processes given in “Creation of human ability”.

Would it be possible that the mysterious upper OT levels are contained, in part, in the book “Creation of human ability”?

Caroline

Patron Meritorious

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Dan Koon was apparently on a knowledgeable post during the relevant time period, and discussed the issue on this video, from about 3:45:

[video=youtube;F3HRf40gobE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F3HRf40gobE#![/video]

Now there you are looking at a true fanatic.

The Core beliefs of a Fundamentalist/fanatic Scientologist.

1. Belief in the
infallibility or near-infallibility of Hubbard, or the fictional person, 'LRH.'
2. Belief in a Hubbard - devised 'Standard Tech.'
3. Belief in the thought-stopping diktat of KSW.
4. Belief that the states of Clear and OT - as defined by Hubbard, can be achieved through the application of Scientology.
5. The belief that only Scientologists can understand Scientology.

Anyone who has these firmly in place can rightly be described as a Fundamentalist/fanatic Scientologist.

The Cof $, Freezone, and Independents, though in some senses separate entities, make up the Cult of Hubbard, and agree more than they disagree.