What's new

Director of Los Angeles City Film and TV Office Kevin James praises Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Director of Los Angeles City Film and TV Office Kevin James praises Scientology.

Kevin James is also President of the City of Los Angeles Board of Public Works.

From Tony Ortega:

http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/29/it...-more-than-10000-people-in-these-1000-chairs/

SMPOfficial8.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wow. Looks like they've started up the Clear Numbers trip again. When did that start?

Keller14p16.jpg

Keller14p17.jpg

Does this mean the Dwarf has relaxed on the Undeclares?

Paul

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. Looks like they've started up the Clear Numbers trip again. When did that start?

Keller14p16.jpg

Keller14p17.jpg

Does this mean the Dwarf has relaxed on the Undeclares?

Paul

Let's see, there are 65,480 clears in the world. Yep, planetary clearing is just around the corner. Hip, Hip....

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Let's see, there are 65,480 clears in the world. Yep, planetary clearing is just around the corner. Hip, Hip....

Yup, my clear number is around the 2,400 mark, and I 'went clear' in 1970, so that's approx 1,140 clears per year since then. If the population of earth is presently seven billion people, by my reckoning it'll take over six million years. Don't hold your breath.
:no:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yup, my clear number is around the 2,400 mark, and I 'went clear' in 1970, so that's approx 1,140 clears per year since then. If the population of earth is presently seven billion people, by my reckoning it'll take over six million years. Don't hold your breath. :no:

At the rate indicated (1,140 Clears per annum) there is a small problem.

The world's population increases 1.1% per year which is approximately 75,000,000 more pre-clears than the previous year. In other words, the cult is dramatically moving further AWAY from the goal of a Clear planet each year because there even if they clear 1,140 of that 75,000,000 (new people), the world still has 7 billion people PLUS 74,998,860 (new ones).

Thus, the Commodore and COB have a major problem. Same dilemma as Xenu. Overpopulation.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

The world's population increases 1.1% per year which is approximately 75,000,000 more pre-clears than the previous year. In other words, the cult is dramatically moving AWAY from the goal of a Clear planet each year because there even if they clear 1,140 of that 75,000,000 new people, they the world still has 7 billion people PLUS 74,998,860.

Thus, the Commodore and COB have a major problem. Same dilemma as Xenu. Overpopulation.

Better keep an eye out for any DC 8's heading our way then Hoaxie!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

The world's population increases 1.1% per year which is approximately 75,000,000 more pre-clears than the previous year. In other words, the cult is dramatically moving AWAY from the goal of a Clear planet each year because there even if they clear 1,140 of that 75,000,000 new people, they the world still has 7 billion people PLUS 74,998,860.

For some reason, the number 75,000,000 has got me restimulated as hell.

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yup, my clear number is around the 2,400 mark, and I 'went clear' in 1970, so that's approx 1,140 clears per year since then. If the population of earth is presently seven billion people, by my reckoning it'll take over six million years. Don't hold your breath.
:no:
I recently did some similar math based on a clear number of 65,000 attested date this month this year

and 65 years makes about 1000 per year :ohmy:

I feel the need for some science fictionology to make this all work out, hangon we're about to make
the jump to Lie Speed:coolwink:

Never tell me the odds :eyeroll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRvu0yHoHy8

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

As they say, history repeats itself. Get ready for a tax audit and some propylene glycol shenanigans.

Last edited: